Thread: Please Help

Default Please Help

I very much want to ask you to sort this out for me. If you could tell me where you can delete these lines of relationships,

in the Pack file manager or Editsf, I would be very grateful to you. I with the help of editsf with all factions made neutrality, but the relationship I can not find.With the help of PFM, I went the following way to edit the neutrality, I edited it and all factions have neutrality.

Now the question that most of all worries me is where is the relationship between the factions, I want to nullify relations, such as for example ... Contracts with ..., War with the Power ..., Former agreements with ...,
    Namely to nullify, as with neutrality it should be.

Default Re: Please Help

You are searching in the wrong place. I will try to answer you soon because I am very busy these last days. I will answer in a private message replying to your private message sent to me few days ago.
    I am not encouraging messing with diplomacy because you are killing the soul of the game. In Peloponnesian war unfortunately all factions were hating the one stronger. So by messing those values you you are killing the essence of the game. I guess tastes are tastes but Hellenika is our creation and we want to keep it historic, challenging and generally straight and undissolved.

If your question is aiming on a creation of a sub-mod that changes diplomacy I must inform you that since this mod aims for extreme historic accuracy we cannot encourage any action or submod that twists so profoundly our goal. If we would like a game that is a pet in the back for the player we would make it as easy as it could get.

If you are seeking for help for your own personal game then I can help you first chance I get. Since you seem new to twc I would like to inform you that there are also many sections in the forum providing info and modding tutorials and in which you may find with greater success a helping hand
    Thank you
    Last edited by Phalangitis; June 14, 2017 at 06:29 PM.

Dear Palangitis. I did not in any way want to offend you. I'm new on twc and in general in moding. I'm just a big fan of Hellenika, which goes in simple ways for the sake of experimenting in person for myself) I can not ask you to sort out your modification for the sake of me alone. Because the main reason for my experiment is not the desire to build AI buildings. With the help of programs, I gave out money to factions, but the factions still did not build. Playing for Athens, I through technology in two moves signed a peace agreement with Sparta and Sparta began to build their cities sharply.

I want to apologize if you misunderstand me. I'm an ordinary ordinary player who does not understand anything in moding and who by his own strength and easy ways wants to make AI build his buildings. I'm so interested in your modification, that in other versions to play, my brain does not perceive)))

I also want a petition that I created a topic in your section. Just with the help of a personal message, I can not figure it out, it's not familiar. P.s. I if that use Google translator and for this I'm sorry if suddenly you did not understand what I wrote about

You did not offend me don't worry. Also here in hellenika we are open in hearing suggestions. I just wanted to say that such kind of drastic gameplay changes cannot become as a public sub mod. That's all. You are welcome to make whatever changes you want for youryou petsonal games and I will try to help as much as I can but you must be patient because my free time is very limited.
    I know the problems of Google translate and if in translation my message sounded offended I was not.
    Cheers and thanks for the support

My friend, we are all people, and we have a free time limit, so I understand how long it will be necessary to wait - I will wait for help. I would like to ask you, please tell me in which lines to make changes in the relationship between the factions and in what program it is to edit. I will be very grateful.