Thread: river zora

Default river zora

im big fan of river zora because of there remind me of evil fish swamp people like murlock from wow and with mix of chtulu servants
    also i want the fish civil war where i play as evil fish river zora and kill uptight posh rich fish people normal zora

sooooo please make river zora the next race for hyrule i want my fish civil war i want to kill all life forms from sea to occeans to beach

if you ask me twillight needs redone yes so does majora but ikana is fine it got best of all the ones you havent redone yet river zora is the one in need for most also its al suck so maybe with redone of this faction you can improve it all so it can maybe attack ordana kokiri deku or even better hyrule lizard fos or it two brethen neutral fish people from south or it rich cousin in north
    then later kill gorons and then attack it half breeds mongrel brothers in the north beach

Default Re: river zora

You are not going to convince Neph with a post like this.
    REMEMBER THE WAX-WIND
    IT WILL FIND YOU
    I AM A CANDLE
    WIND WAX-WIND WAX-WIND WAX

They will probablly get done by the end of the year if neph continues at his current pace
    Sign the petition to remove the hardcoded limits from M2TW
    https://www.change.org/p/creative-as...t_created=true

i hope ikana get redone last ing boring ass eqypt animal wolf man look hybrid piece of forgot to tell there also undead

They could use some love. They border Labrynna, the Kokiri, Ikana, the Lizalfos, Ordona, and also the Storm Zora, and lack the force to fight or raid any of them, and lack the income to build to that point. They do not mine, they barely farm, and have only a pittance of trade.

Their military isn't poor, exactly; early access to heavy infantry in the Geozard and cavalry in the Cueball Dragoon, is counterbalanced by poor shooting(They have only javelins till tier 3+ of their one actual building, the Supplylines. It requires City, thus requiring all the farm upgrades to get at.)

They're meant to tear down buildings, but depending on the buildings, you're often better off leaving them.

It's hard to say where you should strike. You lack any means of stopping Labrynna should they get their shooting going, so cutting them off early is a thought. On the other hand, people like the Kokiri or Ordon are easier targets to deal with.

Their late game(Via Cyclops Ku and OctoZora) seems to be fear-based. It's hard to say how effective that'll be.
    Last edited by Bloodly; June 11, 2017 at 11:22 PM.

so you agree good
    also eqypt animals undead
    and asian statue golem faction
    and hentai mask tentancel anime monster man

murlocks all the way

Well they are being done next end of im afraid whether ypu like them or not

Why do you hate the Darknut? (Who are CLEARLY Anubites).

Who?

Given the octozora, it sounds like you're saying you dislike the Zola.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodly View Post

Why do you hate the Darknut? (Who are CLEARLY Anubites).

Who?

Given the octozora, it sounds like you're saying you dislike the Zola.

Insulting comment removed. ~ Frunk

1 is not darknut but ikana
    2 is twllight fos
    3 is majora mask faction

your just telling the things you dont like and giving me the fault you dont like zola ok you dont know statue ok

and you hate darknut okay
    Last edited by Frunk; June 14, 2017 at 05:49 AM. Reason: Insulting comment removed.

Wtf are u talking about

XVM Dragon's Avatar Libertus

What is even going on here I am so confused.

Like dude no need to be hostile, river zora will get done in time. Its not up to anyone here so no need to get frustrated. I personally am looking forward to the Twili overhaul

Frunk's Avatar Form Follows Function
    Moderator Emeritus

Insulting comments have been removed from this thread. Further such behaviour will lead to more serious consequences.
    FrunkSpace | Mod Announcements | Colonies & Empires

Under the patronage of Iskar of the House of Siblesz. I am the proud patron of:

atthias | PaulH | Athos187

The biggest problem is the Zola don't do anything well.

They have Fear, but Ikana and the Stalfos do it better; They have early cavalry, but Ordona and Hyrule do it better(And the Cueballs seem to have problems with pursuit/destruction in any case), they have Morale chants, but the mainline Zora do it better(I should check whether the Cannibal chant actually raises ally Morale; otherwise it comes under Fear), their shooting is possibly one of the worst(Low numbers and no penetration even on the Cyclops Ku. No side effects either; the shot looks nice, but isn't actually an incendiary. Nor do they actually have the melee stats to serve effectively/efficiently as Infantry, so even though the intention is dual-purpose, they're bad at it. The Outrunners are more effective at the same dual job simply because you get them earlier and can mass more of them.)

Their pop growth is fairly swift, though. Apparently there's something in the water. Well, they'll need the tax base, anyway.

Now, with 20 factions, this sort of thing is bound to happen. No blame applies. But if they're to be a threat, or fun to play, they need something worthwhile.(Thought occurs; add 'may go into Rage'/'Impetuous' to more units? Technically it's the Storm Zora gimmick, but the two are seemingly 'meant' to merge as it is...alternatively, make the multi-purpose units more of a thing; because their communities are scattered and lonely, many River Zora tend towards doing what comes.

...But isn't that the Deku hat? All of them do ranged as well as whatever? Dammit.)

One could say their hat is 'armour pierce', as Geozard and River Knight have such. But then, the Darknut also do it, but the Darknut have their own problems.

Now, I imagine 4.6 might help their raw statlines. Might.
    Last edited by Bloodly; June 16, 2017 at 04:07 PM.

so you agree with me that there need change good ty have good night sleep....

So what do people recommend to help the River Zora. This would be good to discuss before they get their overhaul. otherwise they may not get what the community thinks they should get. And maybe desperately need.

Quote Originally Posted by Eldren View Post
    So what do people recommend to help the River Zora. This would be good to discuss before they get their overhaul. otherwise they may not get what the community thinks they should get. And maybe desperately need.
    Well there gonna have actual buildings this time around so that will be a massive help

So they've civilised, have they?(Well, they must have already given they have pretty good metalwork, all things considered-axes, proper shields, and armour aren't easy, even if they are rough compared to Hylian or Darknut)

Buildings themselves aren't necessarily going to help if they get insta-killed before they can use them. That's strictly the biggest problem they face-if Labrynna dies, they have nigh-unrestricted pillaging/control of the entire east of the map(The Fairies aren't a threat). Which they'll probably need as a base if they ever hope to beat the High Zora and Lanaryu. If they live, they(and everyone else) get overrun by the power of Conquerors and Bears at the least.

The player may realise this and strike fast. The AI will likely not.

The Supplylines building isn't exactly poor in itself(for what it does, it's actually nicely inexpensive, being a combo of farm-in terms of growth, market-in terms of raw trade bonus, and barracks that can work in combination with said farms and markets if they happen to exist), just the actual requirements are borked.(The requirements on the building are None, Town, City, Large City, Metropolis. Or if you want it numerically, settlement level 0, 3, 5, 6, 7 of a total of 7. That's an insane level of development and cash to drop on these things, given the need to build the farms(At least they get farm income/growth, so it's not worthless). You will almost never see the top-end units.) Of course, one can say 'they're meant to take it, not build it!'. But they will have to build it as many towns will lack development. I would say 'if they are to peak early, let them-make the requirements 0, 2(Village), 3(Town), 4(Large Town), 5(City)'. This would mesh better with Octozora(Of all things) being their free-upkeep unit(Presuming that doesn't change).

I dunno. Strictly, there's nothing WRONG with them. But there's nothing....great, either. Their supplylines, if you can capture one, are an honest boon to any other race, since only the barracks portion of it is locked to the River Zora. They're very much...an advanced Minor Race, if that makes sense, especially as they can't do diplomacy on their own(They lack the building).

Well there gonna have actual buildings this time around so that will be a massive help

I don't know about that. The thing is, the better infrastructure of the other races isn't always an immediate boon. The River Zora's infrastructure, though small, is competitive for a time though inferior mid-to-long term.
    Last edited by Bloodly; June 17, 2017 at 06:02 PM.

Well. if we are going to get proper Buildings for the River Zora. And if they are going to be able to train troops from the buildings. How about they can hire all their units as mercs as well as train them. You can train them from your towns. And/Or you can hire them from local Rivers.

Edit:
    Maybe have the troops that are avalible as mercs be randomised each turn like we do with the darknuts. But you can only get mercs from the map instead.
    Last edited by Eldren; June 17, 2017 at 11:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eldren View Post
    Well. if we are going to get proper Buildings for the River Zora. And if they are going to be able to train troops from the buildings. How about they can hire all their units as mercs as well as train them. You can train them from your towns. And/Or you can hire them from local Rivers.

Edit:
    Maybe have the troops that are avalible as mercs be randomised each turn like we do with the darknuts. But you can only get mercs from the map instead.
    There gonna have their own thing going on, just watch this space

Not sure how there units are gonna turn out but i think they will be a mix of moblins and lizalfos i reckon
    Last edited by tedster1995; June 18, 2017 at 06:43 AM.

They need something to prioritize on.