Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Announcements from Mods & Hosted Mods (All TW Games)

Shankbot de Bodemloze's Avatar From the Writers Study!
    Citizen

Blog Entries

Default Announcements from Mods & Hosted Mods (All TW Games)

The team behind the Medieval 2: Total War modification Albion Total War have released a new preview, this time looking at the mods strat map models. Included in the preview is a first look at the unique cities of London, Edinburgh, Dublin ,and Paris - as well the different town, castle, and resource models the mod will use.

View more here!
    THE WRITERS' STUDY | THE TRIBUNAL | THE CURIA | GUIDE FOR NEW MEMBERS

PROUD PATRON OF JUNAIDI83, VETERAAN & CAILLAGH
    UNDER THE PATRONAGE OF MEGA TORTAS DE BODEMLOZE

GaivsSejanvs's Avatar Civis

Default ANTIQUA EUROPA

ANTIQUA EUROPA

Prolouge:

Antiqua Europa is a german modification for Rome: Total War (1.5/1.6), that runs on the Alexander engine. It's completly modfoldered, so the changed will not interfere with the original Vanilla Game and will be compatible with other, modfoldered Mods.

Time period:

This mod is set in the classical Era and starts in 275 BC when Rome was in Conflict with Pyrrhus Aiakides. The end date is at the moment in 14 CE.

Features:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    *all factions are playable and will be completly overhauled
    *this Mod based on the "My_Mod files" from Finch ( Thank you! )
    -the files contains the Mundus Magnus Map by ngr ( Thank you! )
    -
    new ground textures took from Medieval 2 Total War
    -Night battles are available
    -beatiful new Skies for the battlemap by HorseArcher ( Thank you! )
    -and Pinarius' better Horses by Pinarius ( Thank you! )
    *new buildings will be available (for example for recruitment and government)
    *and of course (an here i want give a big THANK YOU) new units - they will come from various sources, so for example ferres' Legions and other cultures and Algaman's beautiful work and several reskins from mine, based on ferres and Algaman's Models.
    Go here for the WIP thread:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ANTIQUA-EUROPA
    Last edited by Frunk; May 21, 2018 at 03:45 AM. Reason: Tidy up.

Shankbot de Bodemloze's Avatar From the Writers Study!
    Citizen

Blog Entries

One of the most famous modifications for Rome: Total War have released their latest update - after almost 10 years since version 1.2, the team is proud announce the release of Europa Barbarorum 1.3. Be sure to follow the link below for mroe information and installation instructions.

Download here!
    THE WRITERS' STUDY | THE TRIBUNAL | THE CURIA | GUIDE FOR NEW MEMBERS

PROUD PATRON OF JUNAIDI83, VETERAAN & CAILLAGH
    UNDER THE PATRONAGE OF MEGA TORTAS DE BODEMLOZE

Frunk's Avatar Form Follows Function
    took an arrow to the knee

Default Re: Announcements from Mods & Hosted Mods (All TW Games)

HaHawk has released an awesome new video tutorial which teaches you how to configure Medieval II: Total War for maximum visual effects in 3 easy steps. This works for both vanilla and mods!

"M2TW may have been released many years ago, but with a few tweaks like these you can really make the game look almost brand new!"

View more here!

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

Default Re: Announcements from Mods & Hosted Mods (M2TW)

Bellum Crucis has moved into it's own forum!

Bellum Crucis is a loyal reproduction of the Middle-Ages in Europe, North Africa, Russia and Middle-Eastern. It features the events happening during the period of the Crusades and Jihads, with powers clashing for the dominion over the Old Known World. The game presents a deep simulation of the royal dynasties, innovative agents with a grading scale, and detailed panorama of units and buildings typical of the Middle-Ages.

Forum link: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forum...-Bellum-Crucis

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

Default Re: Announcements from Mods & Hosted Mods (Attila)

XAI: Attila has moved into it's own forum!

XAIis a thorough balancing and fixing of the Attila campaign, battle AIand other and elements. XAI'sother goal is to be a core improvement base mod, designed in modularfashion so that you can play or mod the game exactly the way you want.

Forum link: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forum...169-XAI-Attila

Default Re: Announcements from Mods & Hosted Mods (Shogun 2)

Unit Pack Compatibility Project - Shogun (UPC-SHO)

This update of the community language translation project UPC-SHO contains several fixes of already included mods and additional German translations.

Enjoy UPC-SHO
    Swiss Halberdier

Default Re: Announcements from Mods & Hosted Mods (Napoleon)

Unit Pack Compatibility Project - Napoleon (UPC-NAP)

This update of the community language translation project UPC-NAP contains several fixes of already included mods, three new additional supported languages and additional German translations.

Enjoy UPC-NAP
    Swiss Halberdier

Default Re: Announcements from Mods & Hosted Mods (Empire)

Unit Pack Compatibility Project - Empire (UPC-EMP)

This update of the community language translation project UPC-EMP contains several fixes of already included mods, four new additional supported languages and additional German translations.

Enjoy UPC-EMP
    Swiss Halberdier

Mr_Nygren's Avatar Berserkir

Default Re: Announcements from Mods & Hosted Mods (M2TW WIPs)

Article at MODDB:

http://www.moddb.com/mods/game-of-th...-enhanced-v-49

Download link:

http://www.moddb.com/mods/game-of-th...-enhanced-v-49

- Size of mod increased from 1.52gb to 1.79gb.

Link to forum:

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...uture-versions!

Changelog:

Game of Thrones Submod for Westeros Total War, v. 4.9

1. Adds all the finished remade basic troops of old factions - minus Dorne because Vltima forgot to send me the new Dornish units. I only ever got the Martells, which are new mid-tiers for House Martell - i never got the basic units previewed in pictures.

- All are fully implemented now!

2. Full basic rosters for these minor Houses:

Tully = Bracken, Mallister, Blackwood plus an almost finished Mooton basic roster.

Stannis/Tyrell = Florent.

Lannister/Joffrey = Marbrand, Crakehall and Lefford - these aren't entirely complete like the ones for House Tully though. - Swyft were rebranded into Lefford and got a new symbol on their shield texture.

It also does add a few individual units such as Mountain Axe Clansmen for House Stark, new sellsword swordsmen, or Cuy Infantry for House Tyrell - basically everything previewed in MODDB is included.

3. New Frey units, new textures for the Frey units, new remade mid-tier House Tyrell troops, new elite House Bolton troops plus new armour upgrades for these factions. - Also includes a slightly remade and improved group of Tully elite units.

It also adds new textures for the basic Northern units used by House manderly.

4. Adds the full basic House Penrose (another minor house) units for House Renly.

5. Added House Frey as it's own faction to the campaign, and with full recruitment.

6. Adds the House Frey Faction Description, Walder Frey faction Leader portrait etc.

7. Removes unfinished factions from custom battles, and i mean vanilla ones who sometimes spawned in quickbattles with mercs.

8. Fixes the portraits that were missing in the mercs-directory, which caused "unlocalized placement"-pictures to show for Riverland units and others recruited by some fations.

9. Re-made the regional system a little to have less armies with everyone in them - making more units unique for the proper factions.

10. Adds a huge amount of Warhammer animations if one would want wolfs, dragons, beasts, undead or mammuths etc.

11. Adds a Warhammer online Dragon model for House Targaryen (three Dragons).

12. Adds a Daenarys Stormborn hero-model.

13. All custom units and unit upgrades have gotten new LOD-values in the BMDB - the issue with sprites showing in close distances has been solved.

5.0 will mostly be missing portraits and additions to the unfinished WIP factions - but i will put that on hold and move on to ADOS instead.

I am also expecting a guy to release balance/recruitment (remade EDU and EDB) soon after my release - and so i will update it with these files. This will hopefully make RTS-battles more stable.

A third guy was working on custom settlements in battle. We'll see if he was just talking or if he was serious. Would take two weeks and i think almost a week have passed by now.

Credits:

Game of Thrones V 4.6:

VltimaRatio (unit modeller, all improvements on the models already in the game).

Mr_Nygren (modder, everything else new basically. Plus the implementation of everything.

Game of Thrones V 4.7:

VltimaRatio (unit modeller, all improvements on the models already in the game. Creation of every model, and it's an impressive and amazing number just in this 4.7 version - if we count the ones who aren't included, then he has done a tremendous effort this summer - basic units re-done for all, new elites, new minor houses, symbols, portraits for new units, textures, weapons, models).

Mr_Nygren (modder, everything else new basically. I have worked on the mod both in dec/jan (changes seen in 4.6) and may until now. Implemented all the units to my version of the mod, created some Targaryen symbols in custom battles, made weapon variations out of the raw-files VltimaRatio provided me with in january - creating more Targaryen and Dragon-units than just the spearmen, implemented units to the descr_strat, to the descr_rebels_factions, hidden resources to descr_regions and the units to the edb - basically made the units available in the campaign, fixed the CTD-bug that always crashed the mod at a certain turn plus done additional smaller stuff).

Jurcek1987 - Helped me with fixing a glitch making the Targaryen Spearmen hold their weapons wrongly - also added the Banner Carriers to the Bolton model - using the ones from the Western Overhaul as a base - the textures where then moved from the old carriers to the new ones that worked fine with the Bolton models.

Game of Thrones V 4.9:

VltimaRatio (unit modeller, all improvements on the models already in the game. Creation of every model but two, - basic units re-done for all, new elites, new minor houses, symbols, portraits for new units, textures, weapons and models).

Mr_Nygren (modder, everything else basically. Implemented all the units to my version of the mod, beaten the CTD-crash that was plaguing this mod, fixed the LOD-levels, added all the Warhammer animations, fixed the missing portraits if they existed, removed unused factions from custom battles, added House Frey to the campaign etc - basically everything but the creation of the models.).

The Return Of Reckoning team (runs Warhammer Onlines current build) - for the Warhammer dragons.
    WhiffOfGrapeshot (mod-team-member of Warhammer:BotET) stated this:

"The Return Of Reckoning team runs the current Warhammer Online build, which was released for use. There should be no problems using assets taken from Warhammer Online."

Auc162 - for letting me use the body of Daenarys - created by his friend.

Video of a battle between House Tully and the House of Joffrey in 4.9:

Last edited by Frunk; May 21, 2018 at 03:22 AM. Reason: Tidy up.
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again
    but betrayal with treachery.

- The Havamal

SPARTAN VI's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: Announcements from Mods & Hosted Mods (Warhammer CMM)

By SPARTAN VI

Download:
    Download at the Steam Workshop

Mod Description & Features:
    Each Bretonnian, Greenskin, Dwarf, and Vampire Count faction now has unit cards that match their faction's colors/regalia.
    Note: Please only subscribe to this unit cards mods instead of my individual unit cards mods; the individuals have been deprecated and will eventually be removed from the Workshop.

Please check the Steam Workshop page for preview images and full details. Enjoy!

2016 TW: Warhammer Modding Winner!

SPARTAN VI's Building Progression Icons Mod
    Streaming Total War & Strategy Games - SPARTAN VI's Game Night

Axalon's Avatar She-Hulk wills it!

Default Re: Announcements from Mods & Hosted Mods (Medieval)

High time to use this thread and make some announcement! As in...

BTW, feel free to babble/post away on this or related stuff in the dedicated and local Redux-thread...

- A

Default Re: Announcements from Mods & Hosted Mods (Shogun 2 C&O)

A new build for Master Of Strategy Sengoku has been releasead (currently beta state).

The mod is highly develped and it's playable in it's current form. Some interesting changes has been added as well as a totally new starting map. Now free slots depend on towns and not any longer in castles (as in fots). Also the made has been re done table by table to ensure a drastical reduction in bugs.

Some beta testers would be welcome, so please if you are interested follow the link: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...Rework-Project

A series of works spanning various settings throughout the rich world of Gorge RR Martin from the Age of Heroes to a Dream of Spring and everything between, sailing from Westeros to Asshai and back again beneath the shadow, braving the doom and dancing dragons. In the Game of Thrones everyone dies. There is no middle ground and only fools believe there are winners.

Want a Front Page Announcement? Here's how to get one!
    Contact the News Team here

The Rhûn Confederacy is now previewed in a two parts video. Strategic position, unique tribe specializations, game mechanics and all new units and more is presented over two hours running time. DCI: Last Alliance brings the war of Middle-earth to the Second Age and is a WIP submod to Third Age: Total War.
    Find video-previews here!

Want a Front Page Announcement? Here's how to get one!
    Contact the News Team here

Gyan-Avspar's Avatar Foederatus
    Islamic Republic of Iran,Mazandaran,Chalus

Default Re: Announcements from Mods & Hosted Mods (Attila)

MASHAYEKH CHARLEMAGNE MOD PACK
    [A modification for Total War Attila]

-Play as a vanilla major powers and gain glory,but this time it is harder,much more harder,this mod is trying to add some historical units to the biggest factions(Charlemagne,Asturias,Emirate of Cordoba.....)

Please,have a look!

Forum link:http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...magne-Mod-Pack

SPARTAN VI's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: Announcements from Mods & Hosted Mods (Warhammer CMM)

Building Progression Icons
    By SPARTAN VI

Download:
    Download from Steam Workshop: HERE

Mod Description & Features:
    This is going to be an iterative release, so I will update the mod as I complete each race's icons. Please read the workshop description to see which races are included.

For more information, please join visit our Patreon page and join the Team Radious discord to participate in community polls to shape our modding decisions.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mods_spartanvi_wh2building_icons.png  
    Last edited by SPARTAN VI; October 11, 2017 at 09:19 AM.

2016 TW: Warhammer Modding Winner!

SPARTAN VI's Building Progression Icons Mod
    Streaming Total War & Strategy Games - SPARTAN VI's Game Night

Emperor Caesar's Avatar Ordinarius

Default Re: Announcements from Mods & Hosted Mods (Rome II)

The Eras of Rome team is back with our next mod called Pax Romana. This is based off of my original PR mod but this mod is to be far more than my original vision. The mod moves the Roman Empire into its time of crisis. The year is 260 A.D. and the Empire is split, divided by the Gallic Empire of Postumus in the west, the Macrian rebellion under Macrianus and his sons and the semi-autonomous city of Palmyra led by Odaenathus in the East. The frontiers are beset by German, Steppe, and Persian enemies. Rome, having been humiliated in the East by the capture of Valerian by the Persians, must have her vengeance. However, Gallienus is left in a precarious position. You must reverse the fortunes of the waning Empire and return her to her former glory! Roma Victrix!

Features nearly all new equipment, a population mechanic, new technologies, new buildings and so on!

LINK TO MOD

Frunk's Avatar Form Follows Function
    took an arrow to the knee

Default Re: Announcements from Mods & Hosted Mods (Warhammer I & II)

Unofficial Encyclopedia for Warhammer II

honga has released his latest unofficial encyclopedia for the newest instalment of the Total War series; Total War: Warhammer II.

Find out more here!

Caillagh de Bodemloze's Avatar to rede I me delyte
    Content Director Patrician Citizen

The Total War: WARHAMMER II Steam Workshop and Assembly Kit are now available!

The Steam Workshop is here!