Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Some new news :D

Commissar Caligula_'s Avatar The Ecstasy of Potatoes

Default Re: Some new news :D

Quote Originally Posted by LestaT View Post
    Release date 28 September.
    Surprisingly short time away? Just 3 and a bit months?

Daruwind's Avatar Citizen

we can now announce that the date you're waiting for is... 28 September 2017.

But that's not all! You can also now pre-order Total War: WARHAMMER II. That fancy Collectors' Edition that you can see in the picture below? That's the Serpent God Edition - and you can pre-order it here: https://getwarhammer2.totalwar.com/

Steam more your thing? Click here (the link may not work just yet but it will soon): http://store.steampowered.com/…/594…/Total_War_WARHAMMER_II/
    If you pre-order the game or purchase it up to one week after release, you'll receive the early adopter bonus - which is an as yet unreleased race pack for Total War: WARHAMMER I. We will shortly announce what the Race is, but it will be a completely reworked faction for the Old World complete with new units including some unique new monsters, 2 new Legendary Lords each with unique skills trees, quest chains and unique starting positions.
    ...so as I read it, the race pack is rework of one current minor faction...middleheim, norsca, tilea, estalia? So probably not any Dogs of War... and because there is phrase "unique new monsters" ....that would rule out even Tilea and Estalia if I´m not mistaken..

EDIT: plus it´s ruling out any crazy stuff aka halflings, skavens, chaos dwarves, ogres, araby, tomb kings....

EDIT2: Race pack for W1 will be online before release of W2....anybody preordering W2 will get key via email as soon as race pack is ready. It was discussion about steam preordering on reddit....

EDIT3 : forth race comfirmed to be skavens
    https://www.reddit.com/r/totalwar/co...nfirms_skaven/

Last edited by Daruwind; June 12, 2017 at 11:20 AM.
    DMR: (R2) (Attila) (ToB) (Wh1/2) (3K) (Troy)

Commissar Caligula_'s Avatar The Ecstasy of Potatoes

Wow so people who haven't played Warhammer 1 are blatantly being bribed into buying it, otherwise the pre-order bonus has no worth. I've never seen a company do that before, offer pre-order content for a PREVIOUS game.
    My reaction when I see it's about $11 cheaper on Humble Bundle compared to Steam though.
    Last edited by Commissar Caligula_; June 12, 2017 at 10:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Caligula View Post
    Wow so people who haven't played Warhammer 1 are blatantly being bribed into buying it, otherwise the pre-order bonus has no worth. I've never seen a company do that before, offer pre-order content for a PREVIOUS game.
    LOL whatever CA does, it´s never right.... I actually think it´s pretty great solution. Last time people were about Chaos preorder....

If you are going to buy just W2 and don´t have W1 and don´t plan to buy it, you are now free to wait after release and reviews. Losing nothing for W2 actually..

If you have W1 and plan to buy W2, you are saving one DLC money and we cannot about day one DLC...

If you have W1 and are not going to buy W2 ...i don´t know, that´s like somebody who is not liking W1 and thus won´t spend more money or it anyway or person waiting for super sales, who is propably missing still some DLCs for game one..

Sadly E3 PCgaming show stream had no new info except release date which we already had from morming.....there should be conference in thursday so maybe more info in three days
    Last edited by Frunk; June 14, 2017 at 06:56 AM. Reason: Double post.

HigoChumbo's Avatar Definitely not Jom.
    Citizen

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PaulH View Post
    Just a reminder, Creative Assembly's E3 presentation is tonight, so there will likely be new news, to go with this new news
    So far they've released a """"""gameplay"""""" video:

Another reddit comment from CA guys...
    https://www.reddit.com/r/totalwar/co...mpire_faction/

Looks like the race pack is not for empire. So probably Norsca....

Quote Originally Posted by joedreck View Post
    Race DLC before Warhammer 2 are Tomb Kings.
    They've stated that the new Race Pack is a total re-work of a race that already exists on the map and that the new race will gain two Legendary Lords and new monsters.

It is almost certainly not Tomb Kings.

Based on their statements (and hints they've given on Reddit about the race coming from somewhere cold, and references to "wandering"), it's most likely a new take on the Norscans.

First of all, I want to bring up something that is great news for all multiplayer lovers here and yet I haven't seen a single person mentioning it so far: CA announced that the multiplayer of TW:W2 will be FFA (free for all)! I personally don't care about multiplayer, but admittedly that's great news for all people who do!

Quote Originally Posted by Welsh Dragon View Post
    Pardon?

They announced:

"Otherwise, the New Content team are in the early concept and design stages for the first WARHAMMER II DLC out post-launch."

So additional content,
    That's not additional content my friend, that's cut content. Why? Because it's already being designed before the release of the basic game. This is actually the very definition of "cut content". It's "content" that is designed and often also developed before release, alongside the designing and development of the basic game, which is purposefully "cut" from the basic game to be the content of a dlc, hence "cut content". Of course, by release this dlc they're talking about won't still be in the designing stage, but in the development phase. It could even be done by then. But that's besides the point.

made by a separate team for the DLC,
    That they have a dedicated "cut content" team is not something to praise them for. That's totally unacceptable. It's a huge slap in the face of all their customers really. This team should be working on major titles instead. And they can work on DLCs after the main title they're working on has been released.

the work to do this ultimately paid for by sales of that DLC.
    That's not how quality businesses work. And I haven't seen anyone from CA ever saying something like that. Do you have a source for that statement?

Plus a game that evolves after release with new enemies to fight against, new allies to fight alongside and additional content (possibly based on the first units, heroes, Legendary Lords, magic, maybe even a faction/race)
    A game evolves after release through patching. That's free. If they're charging you money to get it, then 1) it's not patching, it's DLC and 2) they're not evolving the game, they're just selling you more pieces. Plus, what you describe here is not worth to pay for anyway, that's basically a mod.

even if you don't buy any of the DLC.
    Huh? What do you mean? If you don't buy the DLCs of TW:W you don't get several pieces of the basic game.

All the Best,

Welsh Dragon.
    All the best to you too.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawr View Post
    At what point does DLC cease to be cut content etc...
    When it fulfills these 2 conditions: 1) It's not designed and developed before the release of the basic game and 2) its content is not a missing part of the basic game, it's something else which is not required to get the full basic game/campaign.

For example, Alexander for R:TW was developed after the release of the basic game, it's not a missing part of the basic game/campaign and it's not required to get it in order to get the full basic game/campaign. It's a different campaign that doesn't influence the main one at all. Therefore, it's a valid DLC and that's the proper way to do it.

On the other hand, the warriors of chaos was content that was created more than half a year before release and a core part of the basic game. But instead of just including it in the basic game they cut it off from the game, put it in a DLC and locked it behind a paywall. That's cut content.

I hope my point of view is clear now.

It's a very cynical view to assume all DLC must be that.
    I totally agree. That's why I never do that.

Years ago when DLC was nascent it certainly felt that way. In terms of Total War? I've always been iffy with the DLC. That being said though, I think the handling of DLC for Warhammer 1 has been their best to date. Beastmen was lackluster (Mini campaign and roster felt very weak) but Realm of the Wood Elves was amazing (Beautiful mini campaign map with more factions, Oak of Ages scripts and a full roster). The fact that CA agree their handling on Chaos was bad and the evolution of the DLC quality in Game 1 has left me a little more optimistic about DLC plans going forward.
    It seems that we have totally opposite opinions on warhammer's DLCs. In my opinion, the DLCs of TW:W were all cut content instead of proper DLCs. I explained the difference above, their content was essentially missing parts of the basic game and some were also developed before release (definitely the warriors of chaos and the blood pack in the very least). I think that they are insultingly overpriced too. I mean, they're basically charging us 18 Euros/Dollars (that's ONE THIRD OF THE FULL PRICE!) for a single faction! That goes way beyond overpricing, that's theft. They're even charging us 3 Euros/Dollars for just blood! Come on! That's not even a mod! That should just be in the basic game. Plus, these 6 DLCs combined cost 60 Euros/Dollars! That's the price of a new full game! And since they're cut content they are required to get the full main campaign. Therefore, the game doesn't cost 60 Euros/Dollars anymore, it costs 120 Euros/Dollars. And guess what, that's not even the whole game, that's just the first third of the game! So if all 3 parts cost about the same then the complete game will cost about 360 Euros/Dollars! So you'll basically have to pay the price of 6 (!) full games to get just 1. The way I see it, that's the definition of a scam. Unfortunately, it seems that in the gaming business scams are not illegal.

And speaking of way overpriced DLCs, check out the price of TW:W2 on steam. It's by all means an expansion to TW:W and yet it costs 60 Euros/Dollars, the price of a full new game (in my opinion it was supposed to be part of the basic game, not an expansion, but that's another story). And they're already creating cut content for it. It seems that my math above is proving right so far. It's heading straight for that 360 Euros/Dollars for one game scam.

Could it be better?
    Not just "could" mate. It should be better.

Absolutely, but to just dismiss it all immediately as 'cut content' seems rather silly.
    I don't see all DLCs as cut content, I'm just pointing out that CA chooses to do cut content DLCs instead of proper ones. I explained above which DLCs I consider cut content and I hope you understand my point of view better now.

Also read that Blood and Gore will persist through to Game 2 (And I assume game 3).
    I haven't seen that anywhere. Do you have the source please?

P.S. I don't know what CA intends to do about the blood DLC, but in all honesty it's supposed to be included in the other 2 parts of the game. Reselling the exact same DLC for the same game is something that would be very low even for CA's standards.

Quote Originally Posted by Caligula View Post
    My reaction when I see it's about $11 cheaper on Humble Bundle compared to Steam though.
    Give to Caesar what is Caesar's my friend. This is bad, I agree, and I've never seen something like that before either. But at least it's slightly better than the warriors of chaos scam. I mean, at the very least, if you're interested in buying only TW:W2 there will be no part of its part of the campaign locked behind a paywall. Considering CA's history since Empire, that's actually a huge improvement. What really sucks about this though is that if you own TW:W or want to buy it in the future and also want to buy TW:W2 but you don't want to pre-order or buy it within a week after release, then this DLC will probably be locked behind a paywall. Another huge slap in the face of everyone who doesn't pre-order.

Quote Originally Posted by Daruwind View Post
    LOL whatever CA does, it/s never right....
    This certainly rings true for some members here. But the exact opposite also rings true for other members: "whatever CA does, it's never wrong...."

I actually think it/s pretty great solution.
    It's surely better than the last one, but great? Nowhere near, at least in my opinion.

Last time people were ... about Chaos preorder....
    And rightfully so. The warriors of chaos preo-order scam is the most shameless pre-order scam CA has ever done.

If you are going to buy just W2 and don/t have W1 and don/t plan to buy it, you are now free to wait after release and reviews. Losing nothing for W2 actually..
    Yeap.

If you have W1 and plan to buy W2, you are saving one DLC money
    Only if you pre-order or buy within a week of release. But neither one is beneficial to the customer.

and we cannot ... about day one DLC...
    Why not? There's still a day one DLC. And it's still a pretty bad deal for the buyer.

If you have W1 and are not going to buy W2 ...i don/t know, that/s like somebody who is not liking W1 and thus won/t spend more money or it anyway or person waiting for super sales, who is propably missing still some DLCs for game one..
    Possibly.

Quote Originally Posted by HigoChumbo View Post
    So far they've released a """"""gameplay"""""" video:

Great! So, where's the gameplay?
    Last edited by perifanosEllinas; June 15, 2017 at 05:45 AM.

Welsh Dragon's Avatar Content Staff

@perifanosEllinas

Thank you for your reply. Having read your entire post I feel that your and my views on these subjects are so different that, rather than write a detailed response which I feel would be a poor use of both our times, I will simply say this:

I disagree in the strongest of terms with everything you have said in the above post, including your definition of what the "basic game" is, which if I have understood you correctly, appears to include every possible piece of content that could ever be added to a game outside of standalone campaigns like Alexander for Rome 1 or Wrath of Sparta for Rome 2, regardless of how it is made and how much it costs. This despite the game being very clear and specific about what is included in the basic game, and therefore what is included in the price you are paying, and some of the content you describe as having been "cut" having been developed post release, and some (such as Beastmen and Wood Elves) having been completely absent from the game in any form prior to their release as DLC and inclusion as an AI race in everyone's game through patching.

All the Best,

Welsh Dragon.

P.S. And my statement that

Plus a game that evolves after release with new enemies to fight against, new allies to fight alongside and additional content (possibly based on the first units, heroes, Legendary Lords, magic, maybe even a faction/race) even if you don't buy any of the DLC.
    Is exactly what it says. Even if someone doesn't buy a single piece of DLC, they will still benefit from:

• The original game they bought, with 4 playable Races (Empire, Dwarves, Greenskins and Vampire Counts) with the specific rosters that they were stated to have, playable in Singleplayer and Multiplayer Campaigns, as well as Custom and Multiplayer Battles.
    • New Unit: Blood Knights (for Vampire Counts.)
    • New Hero: Amber Wizard (for Empire.)
    • New Magic Lore: Lore of Beasts.
    • New Legendary Lord: Vlad Von Carstein (leading the new playable Von Carstein faction of Vampire Counts.)
    • New Legendary Lord: Wurzzag (leading the new playable Blood Handz faction of Greenskins.)
    • New Hero: Jade Wizard (for Empire.)
    • New Magic Lore: Lore of Life.
    • New Hero: Grey Wizard (for Empire)
    • New Magic Lore: Lore of Shadows.
    • New Legendary Lord: The White Dwarf (for the Dwarves.)
    • New Race: Bretonnia (with 3 different factions, Bretonnia, Bordeleaux, Carcassonne.)
    • New Legendary Lord: Isabella von Carstein (for the Vonc Carstein faction of Vampire Counts.)
    • Old Friend (currently unknown, but said to be a small thing and not a race, faction or Legendary Lord.)
    • New A.I. Race: Beastmen (appearing as multiple factions in Grand Campaign as a potential enemy or ally.)
    • New A.I. Race: Wood Elves (appearing as multiple factions in Grand Campaign as a potential enemy or ally.)
    • Expanded A.I. Races with additional units: Empire, Dwarves, Greenskins, Vampire Counts.
    • Expanded A.I. Factions with new Legendary Lords, faction traits and modified rosters: Clan Agrund (for Dwarves,) Crooked Moon (for Greenskins.)

I may have missed some things, but as you can see, you get a lot for your money.

perifanosEllinas - I understand everybody may he different opinion on DLC practise etc. But world is moving forward, DLCs especially for Warhammer are way better than older ones. Just compare things for Empire / Napoleon / Shogun...copy paste units. no new features. We are still way ahead of microtransactions in other games and you usually get a FLC for free even without buying DLC...Problem with your logic is, without DLC´s money these Wood Elves would be cut even from core game and same for other rich DLCs.

Your idea is: build whole game, ship it. All patches free. AFTER that, start making proper datadisc. But tell me, even in old days, companies usually had plans IF the game is successful, make datadisc 1 , 2 , (3 if super good sales) IF bad sales, then produce... so even these old datadisc were not separated completely. It doesn´t matter if it´s Alexander for Rome 1 or Wood Elves for Warhammer, but things were on some timetable/workplan long before the core game was finished....

Problem is cash flow for big companies. Plus current games are way more expensive then old ones. Is Warhammer trilogy expensive? Definitely yes but, would you prefer another blatant game without dept? Or three such games? I hate for Attila is not connected with Rome 2 or Empire and Napoleon. I would gladly pay 10 bucks if they connect them together and basically extended patching, content for older game. That´s so awesome about Warhammer trilogy. They will be taking care, balancing things, fixing things for whole time.....

Have you seen dragon kicking dinosaur´s ass? This is just example how much more animations are needed. More detailed ones. (and yeah, we have better pc, software,CA skips some reloading animations but quess what, so many models,units, monsters...) Is having Athe Loren shrouded in mist a cut content? Would you prefer having 10GB patch because game needs new maps as the old one had really dumb forrest instead of mist?

http://cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/st...g?t=1497276111

That .gif is a bit too large (6.01mb) to embed. ~ Frunk

About blood and gore, it was at least at Total War fb, post is from April 19.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Last edited by Frunk; June 14, 2017 at 07:02 AM. Reason: That .gif is a bit too large (6.01mb) to embed.

General Maximus's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

If the historical campaign does turn out to be Alexander, I am just hyped that I will be able to play as the powerful Nanda Empire (which Alexander, despite being a great general, completely failed against) and King Porus, the guy who could've defeated or stalled Alexander had it not rained and he had been patient.

CA have ignored the two great historical civilizations with unparalleled history - India and China, in most if not all of their games...aside from a rather very inaccurate depiction of one in ETW, where they botched it up enough that even mods had difficulty fixing. Would love to see a campaign featuring these two cultures.

I know not many would buy an entirely different game set in Asia (India, China, SE Asia and Japan on one map perhaps) because...well, reasons, but it would be very interesting at least.
    Last edited by General Maximus; June 13, 2017 at 01:00 PM.
    सार्वभौम सम्राट चत्रवर्ती - भारतवर्ष
    स्वर्गपुत्र पीतसम्राट - चीन
    महाराजानाभ्याम महाराजा - पारसिक

Welsh Dragon's Avatar Content Staff

Quote Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
    If the historical campaign does turn out to be Alexander, I am just hyped that I will be able to play as the powerful Nanda Empire (which Alexander, despite being a great general, completely failed against) and King Porus, the guy who could've defeated Alexander had it not rained.

CA have ignored the two greatest historical civilizations with unparalleled history - India and China, in most if not all of their games...aside from a rather inaccurate depiction of one in ETW. Would love to see a campaign featuring these two cultures.
    I could never get on with the original Alexander Campaign for Rome 1. The Brian Blessed narration was fun, but it was all a bit too linear for me and only being able to play Macedon felt really constraining.

A new Alexander campaign could be quite interesting, if you did have more options of who to play as. If they wanted to do a linear one still, they could take the Napoleon Route. A story driven Macedon campaign playing Alexander (like Napoleon,) and a more traditional sandbox campaign for the other factions (like the "Campaigns of the Coalition.")

All the Best,

Welsh Dragon.

I'm wondering if the enemy units routing towards your capture point instead of away from the city is considered a bug and going to be changed...?

Not game breaking but super annoying, when they stop routing and now you have flankers inside your city!
    It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

Huberto's Avatar Praepositus

we can now announce that the date you're waiting for is... 28 September 2017.
    The bosses want to release WH2 right before the end of SEGA's mid-year financial reporting period. Expect extremely heavy pre-order bribing and pushing between now and then.

I feel like pre-ordering and cancelling at the last minute, just to be that guy.

Påsan's Avatar Hva i helvete?
    Citizen

The pre order is for a racepack appying for Warhammer 1 which can be bought sepperatly AND will be in the game anyway if you dont buy it, you just cant play that faction. So basically you dont get squat if you only care about warhammer 2. Not exactly cut content and not exactly "pre-order bribing"

CA is handeling this excellently as much as you dont want them to.

Quote Originally Posted by Påsan View Post
    The pre order is for a racepack appying for Warhammer 1 which can be bought sepperatly AND will be in the game anyway if you dont buy it, you just cant play that faction. So basically you dont get squat if you only care about warhammer 2. Not exactly cut content and not exactly "pre-order bribing"

CA is handeling this excellently as much as you dont want them to.
    Not sure what "not exactly" means. They could have just avoided a cut-content, pre-order bribe all together. No one only cares about WH2 since 1 &2 are combined in a single game. Last point: Excellence... as defined above...reaches a new low.

This may be the biggest bribe ever because it's a bribe to buy two entire games instead of just one
    Last edited by Huberto; June 14, 2017 at 02:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Huberto View Post
    Not sure what "not exactly" means. They could have just avoided a cut-content, pre-order bribe all together. No one only cares about WH2 since 1 &2 are combined in a single game. Last point: Excellence... as defined above...reaches a new low.

This may be the biggest bribe ever because it's a bribe to buy two entire games instead of just one
    Except W1 and W2 are not combined unless you have both of them. And it´s not cut content for two reasons. 1) everybody will get the race pack into campaigns, AI can use the stuff, you are just not able to play for that side 2)this last race pack is addition and was not planned so how exactly it could be cut content?

I own W1 and already preorder W2 so for me it´s free content. But can i ask you question so what CA can do as preorder thing? Really? Old fashioned lowering prize? Cause you sound like all three Warhammers should be one game for 60 bucks and all DLCs are cut content so they should be free....Maybe you should join CA and show them gow to do games for low cost
    Last edited by Daruwind; June 14, 2017 at 04:46 PM.

Except W1 and W2 and not combined unless you have both of them. And it´s not cut content for two reasons. 1) everybody will get the race pack into campaigns, AI can use the stuff, you are just not able to play for that side 2)this last race pack is addition and was not planned so how exactly it could be cut content?

I own W1 and already preorder W2 so for me it´s free content. But can i ask you question so what CA can do as preorder thing? Really? Old fashioned lowering prize? Cause you sound like all three Warhammers should be one game for 60 bucks and all DLCs are cut content so they should be free....Maybe you should join CA and show them gow to do games for low cost
    So the marketing idea here is to offer a pre-order bonus (bribe) that makes the buyer think he needs to buy both games in order to fully experience WH2...the other idea is that pre-orders serve no purpose to consumers of games and can be toxic to consumers getting their hands on good games that are polished and complete at release.

Except W1 and W2 are not combined unless you have both of them. And it´s not cut content for two reasons. 1) everybody will get the race pack into campaigns, AI can use the stuff, you are just not able to play for that side
    Playability is still content.
    2)this last race pack is addition and was not planned so how exactly it could be cut content?
    How do you know it wasn't planned? Pretty much every professional company has determined its DLC schedule well before the release of the title, in order to appropriately adjust its policy, priorities, budget and marketing. I'm not going to claim that the Norsca pre-order DLC is definitely cut content, because it could have never been added to the main game, had DLCs not been discovered by the gaming industry, but your argument is not based on reality.

Huberto clearly said the opposite, that the Norsca DLC is a very clever move from CA, by encouraging its potential customers not only to buy a game, whose quality they don't know yet, but by also tempting new customers to buy the previous game. I think your confusion stems from the misconception that the interests of the customers and the producers perfectly align, which is not the case. DLC and a steady increase of price may have been common in the market of video-gaming, but it is still up to the consumers, if they show maturity and willingness to organise themselves to reverse this negative trend.

Something funny about the issue, although not very relevant time-wise:

Quote Originally Posted by Huberto View Post
    So the marketing idea here is to offer a pre-order bonus (bribe) that makes the buyer think he needs to buy both games in order to fully experience WH2...the other idea is that pre-orders serve no purpose to consumers of games and can be toxic to consumers getting their hands on good games that are polished and complete at release.
    That´s your point of view and you are entitled to it.

So you consider all three warhammers to be scam and basically nasty way how to get more money from customers? Three times per the same thing? Because I simply cannot imagine how CA could produce these three games for prize of one. Not even speaking of DLCs. I own, play and love all my TWs so far. But if I compare old DLCs and these new ones like Beastmen and Wood Elves. Well you cannot even. And even if you don´t own them. They are still present in game. AI can use them, you can interact with these factions. Roosters, features, animations.... unique and each person has personality. It´s not like in first Shogun where you had just some discount on particular unit or even Shogun 2 where you have some minor bonus to some units...This is first Total War where each faction is fundamentaly different.

About the the latest preorder DLC...

People with W1, not buying W2 can buy DLC at normal DLC prize, they don´t have buy W2 for full prize ...(but such people are either waiting for sale and won´t be buying anything at full prize / preordering stuff.....or people who don´t like W1 and so these won´t spend more money....maybe later with sale if they change mind)

People buying only W2 are not force to preorder as they won´t lose anything. (no idea why you would buy just W2...)

People buying both W1 and preordering W2 will get DLC for free

With W1 there were about day 1 DLC. So CA decided to have none with W2 (that´s right or is it not?) And instead of discount we get option to get DLC for free.....So I either buy DLC and save a few bucks with preorder or get DLC free with full prize preorder. For me it´s same money...

And lastly. I in fact like how the warhammer is planned to be connected trilogy. CA is trying something new, not just hasting one game after another. I already said I hate Attila being improvement over Rome 2...or the same with Empire and Napoleon. There is probably many players who would love these games to be merged together. And I must say I love this as I will have combination of three big games with big campaign map a lot of possibilites, patches all the way down to the last DLC instead of having three separated games with their own issues. We are getting this way patching,balancing way down to the last DLCs...

EDIT: you know what guys? Have you opinions. There is too hot evening in my country. I´m going to grab something cold and kill some Grobi in Warhammer
    Last edited by Daruwind; June 14, 2017 at 05:50 PM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast