Thread: Rome total Realism Crash 242 BC

Default Rome total Realism Crash 242 BC

Hi everyone ..... when I go to the end of the turn the game crash.....Over the summer of 242 does not let me go ..... help !!!!!

Default Re: Rome total Realism Crash 242 BC

Quote Originally Posted by Welsh91 View Post
    Hi everyone ..... when I go to the end of the turn the game crash.....Over the summer of 242 does not let me go ..... help !!!!!
    Greetings Welsh91! Can you please provide us with your save file so we can try and find out what the problem is?
    Thanks in advance!

P.S. Sorry for the late reply, I had a major PC issue past week.
    Rome Total Realism Project Dev Team Member and Head of Public Relations
    RTR VII Beta Tester/Dev Team Member
    "Coasting through the intermission that separates day from day, I find myself feeling oddly at peace with reality. Despite everything, I think life will workout in the end. The world, as as I see it is a remarkable place." - DukeCanada, the interstellar wanderer.
    Proud patron of Aule_the_creator

I've had this same problem in many games, year is not always the same. It's very frustrating when getting to turn 200+ and not getting forward, always CDT... I have tried everything, loading game with and without script activated, even different screen resolutions and sound options, always same outcome, CTD. Attaching my latest autosave in .rar format if u can get something out of it.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Saul Tyre's Avatar Senator

@ Paranormalix Sorry I cannot download your .rar file as it has been deemed malicious/dangerous when scanned. I will pass your issue on to Vrosivs, hopefully he will be able to give you a solution
    Last edited by Saul Tyre; June 13, 2017 at 06:19 AM.
    My personality is who I am....my attitude depends on who you are!!!
    RTR: Imperium Surrectum Team Member/adviser/tester
    RTR Project Group member/RTR8_4.0 beta tester.
    RSII_WWC Team Member/tester.XC_5 Beta tester
    My TW youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/SaulTyre

Damn, should be ok but no problem.

Forum did not let me attach directly that .sav-file so i had to use Winrar to compress it

Saul Tyre's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Paranormalix View Post
    Forum did not let me attach directly that .sav-file so i had to use Winrar to compress it
    I have passed your issue on to Vrosivs our head of PR, he has a wealth of knowledge on RTR in general and hopefully will be able to help you. Do you know that at present we are working on the new version RTR 8 (v4.0)?. We are hoping to release a public beta sometime in August all being well, there will be many changes as well as new factions & units. The team are working their socks off to make this as historically correct as possible and also with a good realistic balance all round to economy, recruitment and warfare.
    Last edited by Saul Tyre; June 13, 2017 at 07:30 AM.
    My personality is who I am....my attitude depends on who you are!!!
    RTR: Imperium Surrectum Team Member/adviser/tester
    RTR Project Group member/RTR8_4.0 beta tester.
    RSII_WWC Team Member/tester.XC_5 Beta tester
    My TW youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/SaulTyre

Yes, i am aware of 4.0 coming out later this summer and waiting for it very much. I like this mod a lot and i've spent counless hours with it. Big thanks for it. I kind of forgot it for a year or so but returned this spring and these CTD's are really annoying.

I read today the forum apologizes
    for the delay of the answer ..... here's the file Roma.rar

I've had this same problem in many games, year is not always the same. It's very frustrating when getting to turn 200+ and not getting forward, always CDT... I have tried everything, loading game with and without script activated, even different screen resolutions and sound options, always same outcome, CTD. Attaching my latest autosave in .rar format if u can get something out of it.
    Greetings, Paranormalix! Thank you a lot for your save game submission, I have forwarded the save to our beta testing department. Hopefully we find a fix for the issue, if and when we do, we'll post a fix/solution!
    "Coasting through the intermission that separates day from day, I find myself feeling oddly at peace with reality. Despite everything, I think life will workout in the end. The world, as as I see it is a remarkable place." - DukeCanada, the interstellar wanderer.

Quote Originally Posted by Welsh91 View Post
    I read today the forum apologizes
    for the delay of the answer ..... here's the file Roma.rar
    Thank you too, mate! Forwarder to the beta testers! Hang tight

We will most probably not produce a hotfix at this stage, though, since we are near the release of v4.0, which includes a number of bug fixes. Still, this may help us find ones that we potentially overlooked, so, many thanks to the both of you!

More material for u to work on, here is my next try, this time i got to 240bc..... CTD when other factions make their moves...like every time.Autosave.rar
    I am starting to remember why i left this game for over year or so....

More material for u to work on, here is my next try, this time i got to 240bc..... CTD when other factions make their moves...like every time.Autosave.rar
    I am starting to remember why i left this game for over year or so....
    Noted and sent, thanks! We have already fixed a number of bugs/crashes for v4.0, so stay tuned for the release this summer

When it misses the release of the new twr?

Rome total realism

Sometime this year, we are close to being finished