Thread: Goals for next update

Default Goals for next update

Bugs
    For the next versions I plan to fix bugs in priority. The mod is gaining little by little some exposure and bugs will probably be found soon or later.

More campaign scripts
    Another thing I would like to improve is campaign gameplay.
    I will test each faction and add events that will make it more enjoyable and challenging!

For example, if you play with Hungary, the main goal will be to survive Ottoman's invasion.
    The invasion is already scripted in the historical events, but I would like to make it even more interesting and challenging.

I would like that the player feels that, if successful, they really saved christiamdom .

Cultural coalitions
    Another aspect I would like to integrate is cultural coalitions.
    If you play with Japan and conquered a major European city, European factions might at some point feel threatened and rise a coalition against you.

The same would happen if you conquer a major East Asian city.

This will make continental exile more difficult .

Default Re: Goals for next update

god
    but good thing usally big maps like this and era total war have long end turn also divide and conquer from third age botet and other huge map
    but in this one end turn takes 3 sec or less is like original campaign so ty for making short end turn phases

bad

i get no lag from battle but i get alot of campaign map lag
    also my games crashed random in battle some battle i crash like battle against sweden for stockholm as denmark or just end turn after like 10 or 20 end turn it crashed good thing it never breaks save game so i can load latest and play more

also every game seems random one game i see natives get destroyed under 10 turns next game 30 turns there surviing also it seems aztect have rebirth script and pox disearce is only in work in 10 turns

also every game i have france declare war on portugal spain after he declare war on holy roman empire after and pope and im like wft france is killing all his fellow cathlolic and i havent going so long into game but my guess is after he killing catholic
    faction he kill protesan and orthodox so france is napoleon he want to be sole ruler of europe and every game france is like

the problem is spain and portugal got no tropps in europe so france easily conquer all there bases

Default Re: Goals for next update

Thanks for the feedback.
    Actually my scripts trigger events randomly. That's an important aspect for me.

As for the random crashes, this is due to the fact that the mod has the maximum number of factions, religions, regions, cultures, etc. It makes the campaign less stable and unfortunately it can't be helped.