Thread: Completed Map of Known World west of Qarth. Requesting submod permissions

Default Completed Map of Known World west of Qarth. Requesting submod permissions

Hey, I just finished a map that covers The iron islands to Qarth and the land of always winter to Sothyros. I intend to release it in a bare-bones format for anyone to modify or use. However I would also like to release it as a sub mod or sub sub mod of one of the great sub mods that have been published. If you are a mod creator or have permission to grant such requests, Please let me know. Thanks!

Note to moderators: I just submitted a very similar post accidentally from my old account, please deny that request or delete that post and accept this one thanks

Incredible Bulk's Avatar Vicarius

Default Re: Completed Map of Known World west of Qarth. Requesting submod permissions

Show map

Default Re: Completed Map of Known World west of Qarth. Requesting submod permissions

What's the best way to zoom out enough to take a pic of it?

Also, in general, is it alright to share your own version of a mod if you specifically release it as a submod of that mod? Assuming, of course, that all added content is your own?

Here's a link to the files. I got ahead of myself when I said it was finished (have to add regions, and am having some issues adding more river), and it definitely needs polishing. But if anyone wants to check it out, just add the files to any mod folder and it should work.

Again, anyone is welcome to take and use the map however they want. I was frustrated with the lack of a map of this sort, and would welcome a more experienced hand, as it is my first venture into mapping.

Also, thank you to Alpaca for his stripped down mod folder that I used as a base.

Incredible Bulk's Avatar Vicarius

Cool beans

Korpskog's Avatar Praepositus

Whats the dimensions of the map? Looks interesting! I Think whoever wants to work on this should look into my essos Project that nobody is working on. It has a lot of ground work done for the essos factions. Names, Cultures, Religion etc.
    "Får jag kalla dig Bajen? Det är lättare att komma ihåg..."

Mr_Nygren's Avatar Berserkir

The link doesn't work.
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again
    but betrayal with treachery.

- The Havamal

Try this Link. It should work. Not currently working on it, but anyone can use any of it.
    Last edited by d35966n; July 24, 2017 at 03:55 PM.