Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CATW 1.2

Civis

Default Re: CATW 1.2

Thanks for getting back to me cocobongo. What you’re saying does make sense and I was actually thinking of doing the same thing. Nice pics btw, I especially liked that butt shot, really shows the geometry of the game Anyways, I was also wondering about how the Germanic5 script was implemented into this mod? Would it be a simple thing, say, if I wanted to use the same script for my RSIII game? How would I go about doing this?

cocobongoclub-DJ's Avatar Père fourmois

Yeah good old low poly^^
    The model was done by modding the standard barbarian infantry model. Not pretty indeed
    Yes, Really BadAI is in here.
    You can use this tutoriel
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...pt-to-your-mod

Check the script folder and export_advice.txt in text/

Best,
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Under the Noble Patronage of Agisilaos
    CATW Modeller skinner since 2006, now retired - Proud grandfather of Classical-Age Total War, the ancient world in 300 bc...
    http://www.ancient-battles.com

Civis

Are the Pezhetairoi supposed to have medium-sized pikes? They don't seem to hold their own compared to units with long_pike.
    Also I noticed that the Pergamon pikemen (forgot the exact name) have long_pike and short_pike, is this intentional?

Hi OJ33DA
    long_pikes are really exceptional (as they are supposed to represent the extreme 8m pike of the late Hellenististic era). They are used only by semi-elite phalanx like the bronze shields, the Egyptian foot Agema, the silver shields, and the allied phalanx. On the latest version it is reserved to the true elites (argyraspides and Agema). Good spot for the Pergamese hoplites, i missed that one, thanks !

After all this time i just want to say i'll never got back to this mod. It's officially closed. With more recent versions of graphic cards, CPU, windows, the game is now too unstable to be played long run.
    So that's it, official closure (and of modding for me, definitely). That was great to be part of the community.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Under the Noble Patronage of Agisilaos
    CATW Modeller skinner since 2006, now retired - Proud grandfather of Classical-Age Total War, the ancient world in 300 bc...
    http://www.ancient-battles.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123