Thread: Does mod support campaign or just custom battles ? Would it change vanilla permanently?

Default Does mod support campaign or just custom battles ? Would it change vanilla permanently?

So, can one play campaign with the mod or just custom battles. Is there a download for this? Perhaps the one at moddb? http://www.moddb.com/mods/ancient-em...tila-total-war

Also, take the opportunity to ask a more general question. If I suscribe to the mod on steam, I understand that it won't permanently change my Attila vanilla files? I mean, if later I unsuscribe or simply don't activate the mod, will my vanilla files be the same ? Thanks, looking forward to playing if the mod supports campaign.

Default Re: Does mod support campaign or just custom battles ? Would it change vanilla permanently?

No campaign quite yet, still hard at work on that. Also downloading any mods for Attila is simple, put them in the data folder and tick the little box to enable it. When you're done simply untick the box and its back to good ol' vanilla
    Vespasian's own: Up the Augusta! For Cato!

AE: Battle Balancing and BAI.

Default Re: Does mod support campaign or just custom battles ? Would it change vanilla permanently?

Thanks very much, will wait for the campaign then. And thanks for the info about mods, wanted to be sure because I'm still getting random crashes with Attila and wasn't sure to install another mod that might make things worse.