Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1600s Expanded V3

Default 1600s Expanded V3

And in comes version 3. Sorry that I haven't posted any updates or kept up with the times lately, was pretty busy with school and life in general. But now that is out of the way, here is version 3.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ol8w8m...ncluded%29.zip

• Melee is no more about your guys jumping around and doing cool thing. They will die quick if in prolonged brawls. Only use melee units and charges when your need it.
    • unit costs are now completely changed.Now it costs less to recruit units, but upkeep is still the same/higher. (There might be some bugs with this, so please tell me hat units have some pretty ganked up stats and i'll fix it.

You do not need older versions of the mod, just install it and use mod manager to play it. Been thinking on making the unit scales lower as a patch so people with low end computers can run it so wait for that when it comes along.

Default Re: 1600s Expanded V3

Startpoz unfortunately not corrected, at war with Spain, France and the world with Austria!

holy crap, really? Was this at the very start?

But Spain and France were not on friendly terms, at least!
    But Spain and France were not on friendly terms, at least!

I tried the new version. I think unnecessarily large receivers of finance are worsening the game. They allow the purchase of technology, investing everywhere. Is it possible to fix it? The game would be more interesting, forcing you to think about what to invest in?

your probs right about that. I never reallly dabbled with cash receiving, so it might take some time.

Personally, I would recommend leaving the level of finance as in the previous version..

Hey Obi, is the original post the most recent version or should I wait a bit?

hm? You mean the first version of this mod? I had deleted the past versions of this mod to have more space for me to put more download files, so the only one you see above is the only download link.

Is there a correction of financial income in the near future? Would it be a good game to adapt (AI + finance) as in Darth Mod?

disregard my last post. I downloaded your submod and it is great, it makes the game a lot more playable especially on campagin. only real problem I have is that the finances are kind of weird since right now you basically have unlimited money. And for some reason transylvannia isn't able to be played at in my version.

Im keeping an eye on this..

Is this dead Obi??

Do not worry. Obi is on vacation and then everything will be all right.

golfthai's Avatar Libertus

Can you change English flag back please?

I am back, sorry if I let you guys get worried. I had some computer problems and now all my original files are gone. Nothing to fear cause not much progress was lost from it. Just tell me any bugs that you guys have got and I fix em as best as I can.

I like it a lot but a summary of the small issues:

1: economy is completely ed up for some reason, you have unlimited money now doesnt matter what country you play as. kind of makes it too easy
    2: i think maybe you used an old startpos since transylvania wasn't there and some alliances were kind of weird etc.

Rest was all really good.

I also agree with that. As I have previously recommended, it would be ideal to use settings from the Darth Mod's Empire Total Wars, where economics, diplomacy and alliance work, and AI performs amazing battles and sieges.

Yeah I know I kinda ed up the economy due to the fact that units are not expensive anymore, I hoped making them expensive to have remaining would help but it seems it doesnt seem to work well.

Regarding the startpos, I think there was a problem that caused me to remove Transylvania from the campaign

Also tomberger, Id love to make the ai just as amazing as darthmod, but im not THAT good :-(

OK. We look forward to the next update, where everything is all right.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast