Thread: Starting with Military Access - how to turn off this dipl. relationship

Default Starting with Military Access - how to turn off this dipl. relationship

Hi,

I have used PFM to edit the startpos.esf to start all vassals at war with their masters (editing the Factions Array). This works fine but they still start with military access - I would like it off at the start of the campaign.

My Question: Where is the option, to turn military access between two factions off, located?

Default Re: Starting with Military Access - how to turn off this dipl. relationship

Ok so let me ask another way. Does anyone know ANYTHING about the values in the diplomacy array? I can only identify Faction ID and Relationship (war, allies etc.):

Default Re: Starting with Military Access - how to turn off this dipl. relationship

Sounds like a job for experimentation. There are not too many people who have fooled around with diplomatic behaviors.

The easiest way to do this is by editing the startpos in the Assembly Kit, rather than PFM. In PFM yep, you've just got to experiment until you find it. The AK has everything nicely labelled.