Thread: Imperium

Default Imperium

Any way to gain imperium without much territorial expansion?

Default Re: Imperium

some of the philosophy trees will give you some imperium, but thats only way i know of

We tried adding imperium to higher tier buildings but ran into issues with the system unfortunately.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

If you can't do anything on the top, can you adjust a bit at the bottom? I mean lower Imperium requirement for later reforms? Cuz with 7 imperiums, you have probably conquered about half world over.

The only reform that far in is Imperial and its supposed to be very late game.

Yeah, that's what I meant. Maybe lower imperium requirement for Imperial reform down to 6 instead of 7. Cuz when you can recruit all the cool armored legionaries, probably the only job left for them is mop-up.

Heinz Guderian's Avatar *takes off trousers

you can edit the reforms script in pfm to get earlier reforms, but you'll have to start a new game. if you're not sure how, look at the sciptorium and reforms section, it has a how to in there. if you're still not sure you can ask here

In theory it should work in save games if you haven't hit the trigger yet - I think

If you manipulate the other factions with diplomacy quite a bit, especially if you use softcore mod, you can end up with client states and satrapies. Decent example: Right now on my Sparta campaign that is at turn 1, I have confederated with Epirus and made the estrucans my client state(this is without the softcore mod).