Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: (WIP) Sub-Submod: Game of Thrones-Winds of Winter

Mr_Nygren's Avatar Berserkir

Default Re: (WIP) Sub-Submod: Game of Thrones-Winds of Winter

Quote Originally Posted by Incredible Bulk View Post
    Can you give update the first page and fine us the final faction list?
    Will each settlement have their house coat of arms and history similar to petty king mod?
    The final faction list is all the old factions minus House Renly (who has been removed from the campaign, and only is in custom battles), House Stark (who now is House Manderly) and House Tully (who now is House Frey).

So basically:

House Lannister.

House of Tommen.

House Greyjoy.

House Arryn.

House Martell.

House Tyrell.

House Frey.

House Manderly.

House Bolton.

House Stannis

And the rebels.
    Last edited by Mr_Nygren; June 18, 2017 at 11:13 AM.
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again
    but betrayal with treachery.

- The Havamal

Quote Originally Posted by Clint Eastwood View Post
    Yes, I'll update it here pretty soon, once I've finished the campaign descriptions. As for the coat of arms, unfortunately no, I have not included that. Indeed, it's actually because I didn't think to. But I'll need to think about doing that for the next release. I would include them now, but it would take incredibly long. Furthermore, the GOT team is actually considering moving the map to Age of Petty Kings, so I feel like it would probably be best just to wait until I've got the updated map.
    In a month or so SoulGamesInc will be done with his new map. We will probably use his map in the next release as we are almost sure to get access to it when it's done.
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again

- The Havamal

Clint Eastwood's Avatar Civis

Alright, I'm converting the mod to win.rar and I'm about to upload it to moddb. It should be up in a short while.

Alright, I'm converting the mod to win.rar and I'm about to upload it to moddb. It should be up in a short while.
    Nice, i will write the article soon after i have downloaded it and created a video etc. I always want a video to my articles. =)

- The Havamal

Ugh. Moddb failed to upload the file, so there will be a good delay. But I will do my best to get it up at least sometime today.

Ugh. Moddb failed to upload the file, so there will be a good delay. But I will do my best to get it up at least sometime today.
    Or you could upload it to your google chrome and i can download it from there and then upload it as well as do the article. Are your internet connection bad?

Mine is fast.

- The Havamal

No, my internet isn't too bad, it just occasionally has weird glitches and can mess up. I'm re-uploading it now, and it seems to be working this time, so I'll wait to see that it does. Otherwise, I'll put it on google drive.

No, my internet isn't too bad, it just occasionally has weird glitches and can mess up. I'm re-uploading it now, and it seems to be working this time, so I'll wait to see that it does. Otherwise, I'll put it on google drive.
    Okay cool, i have the same kinda problem with a program called Git that up until now has worked . but now the download stops for some stupid reason. Trying to download the latest version of another mod but something is wrong with the downloading process of the program..

- The Havamal

Incredible Bulk's Avatar Vicarius

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Nygren View Post
    The final faction list is all the old factions minus House Renly (who has been removed from the campaign, and only is in custom battles), House Stark (who now is House Manderly) and House Tully (who now is House Frey).

So basically:

House Lannister.

House of Tommen.

House Greyjoy.

House Arryn.

House Martell.

House Tyrell.

House Frey.

House Manderly.

House Bolton.

House Stannis

And the rebels.

thank you

Well, moddb is uploading it; it's at a lethargic pace, but it's still doing it. It has sped up slightly, but is still extremely slow (at only 48%). But I've turned off everything that uses WiFi, save my computer, so hopefully that'll help a bit.

im not familiar with with books and show but going by other mods I know like house of stark is a major player. Where are they in this mod?

Quote Originally Posted by Incredible Bulk View Post
    im not familiar with with books and show but going by other mods I know like house of stark is a major player. Where are they in this mod?
    Spoiler Alert Here:
    If you haven't seen Season 3 or read "A Storm of Swords", and intend to, read no further. Basically, Robb Stark gets betrayed by Walder Frey and Roose Bolton. He and his mother are both killed, his army destroyed, and since all of his brothers are missing and presumed dead, House Stark is effectively extinct. There's only Jon Snow and Sansa Stark who are known to be alive. Basically, Roose Bolton replaces Robb Stark as ruler of the North. Later in the show, however, House Stark does get revived when Sansa and Jon Snow re-take Winterfell, but this doesn't happen the books (it might, but since book 6 hasn't come out, we don't know).

Okay, everyone. I'm terribly sorry about this whole ordeal, but it looks like the mod is going to be up tomorrow, not today. I know I frequently promised it would be up today, so again, I apologize for the delay, but Google Drive isn't working, and my internet has been going on and off, meaning I get about half the mod uploaded, my internet goes out, and I have to start all over again.

Spoiler Alert Here:
    If you haven't seen Season 3 or read "A Storm of Swords", and intend to, read no further. Basically, Robb Stark gets betrayed by Walder Frey and Roose Bolton. He and his mother are both killed, his army destroyed, and since all of his brothers are missing and presumed dead, House Stark is effectively extinct. There's only Jon Snow and Sansa Stark who are known to be alive. Basically, Roose Bolton replaces Robb Stark as ruler of the North. Later in the show, however, House Stark does get revived when Sansa and Jon Snow re-take Winterfell, but this doesn't happen the books (it might, but since book 6 hasn't come out, we don't know).
    Thanks

Alertoverlord's Avatar Domesticus

http://www.moddb.com/mods/game-of-th...inds-of-winter - The sub-mod is now available on ModDB, I've been looking forward to this! I'll let you know what I think.

This poor little thing is getting rather dusty.

I've just added a new thread for the released sub-submod. I will keep this one up, but not use it. I'll only comment and reply to comments on the new thread.
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ones-Total-War

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456