Thread: The Wise Coffin Presents: Unit Analysis - The Deku Scrubs

Biarchus
    Blog Entries

Default The Wise Coffin Presents: Unit Analysis - The Deku Scrubs

This Units are from the newest patch that only patrons have access at the moment.
    The patch will be public in the twentieth of June.

Default Re: The Wise Coffin Presents: Unit Analysis - The Deku Scrubs

It's a good video, I suppose(Because I'm no judge of quality). My only question is: why now?

No reworked faction has warranted such a video-effectively with dialogue straight from the unit guide) before now. Do the Scrubs appeal to you? Or was it commissioned?

Biarchus
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodly View Post
    It's a good video, I suppose(Because I'm no judge of quality). My only question is: why now?

No reworked faction has warranted such a video-effectively with dialogue straight from the unit guide) before now. Do the Scrubs appeal to you? Or was it commissioned?
    I'm only recently starting this unit analysis, and since i am a Patron of UndyinNephalim i decided to use that to show some of the new units. Also i never played any zelda game, but i find the Deku race to be adorable.

Point to note; Deku Bubblings shots, despite their terrible damage stats, are fully capable of damaging and destroying siege equipment. Something to keep in mind.