Thread: Skaven moving underground....

Default Skaven moving underground....

Guys, do you think Skaven will be able to travel underground in real-time battle?

There is Warp-Grinder weapon team. They should be able to dig underground which could provide passageway for their allies.

Remember, they don't have cavalry If most races have cavalry and flying units and they can go quickly wherever they want, how about Skaven?
    Last edited by jamreal18; May 21, 2017 at 08:24 AM.

Default Re: Skaven moving underground....

I think the ability of Warp-Grinder weapon teams to tunnel will be represented by Vanguard Deployment, as in the case of Miners.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Ashenwyte View Post
    I think the ability of Warp-Grinder weapon teams to tunnel will be represented by Vanguard Deployment, as in the case of Miners.
    They are grinder.... Which means they should provide underground tunnels for Skaven units and that is their purpose...

Arbitrary Crusader's Avatar Praefectus

Skavens don't exist, stop talking to the enemies of the empire

♪ Now it's over, I'm dead and I haven't done anything that I want, or I'm still alive and there's nothing I want to do

Slaxx Hatmen's Avatar This isn't the crisis!

Ah yes "Skaven" a race of perfidious rat-men dwelling underground secretly plotting to strike plague and pestilence across the entire known world.

...we've dismissed that claim.
    Under the patronage of Basileos Leandros I

With the mechanics available, I'd think they would just be vanguard deployment.
    Forward, march!

It wouldn't be hard to just give them a special spell like button, you click the button and then click on the area you want the tunnel exit.

They swiftly disappear and after a while they appear on the tunnel exit. The tunneling could be represented by a small animation.

But I guess vanguard deployment will do
    It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

the Grinder is only a small device for digging a Skavensized tunnel for fast movement of Gutter Runners or Night Runners the the Tunnels are not stable so they can colapse everytime, so nothing to move a complete Army