Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Falcom Total War 1518 - Age of Discovery DOWNLOAD v1.0 beta

Default Re: Falcom Total War 1518 - Age of Discovery DOWNLOAD v1.0 alpha

Quote Originally Posted by mastro.92 View Post
    i've managed to install it but i can't start the campaign(i already instal the prc patch)
    Stupid question, did you install the patch after installing the mod xD?
    You may check the logs, it will say what's going on.

yes sir XD. Where is the log file?

Quote Originally Posted by mastro.92 View Post
    yes sir XD. Where is the log file?
    Medieval Total War folder, you should find a folder called logs. It's inside.

I insist that your medieval 2 total war installation should be clean and unmoded, you need latest kingdoms patch installed.
    Unzip 1518 in the mods folder. Install patch 1 and then install non chinese region patch if necessary.

If it doesnt work, you are probably doing something wrong.

i reinstall med2 so is clean. I have patch 1.5 i think it is the last, i'm right or there is a later version?

Yeah, 1.5 is the latest one.

Uploaded 1.0b patch!

Default Re: Falcom Total War 1518 - Age of Discovery DOWNLOAD v1.0 beta

Are you still working on this.

Parts 2 and 4 of the download dont seem to be working for me when i download them and atemot to unzip them i get a message describing them as a invalid archive any help?

Parts 2 and 4 of the download dont seem to be working for me when i download them and attempt to unzip them i get a message describing them as a invalid archive any help?

Please help me.
    Mod I really liked. But I can't play it.
    I have crashes in 1520 for any faction I would play. The departure occurs while waiting for their turn speed, at the moment when goes to Portugal happens the game crash
    Here is my log. Look at what could be the problem.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by nitehawk17 View Post
    Parts 2 and 4 of the download dont seem to be working for me when i download them and attempt to unzip them i get a message describing them as a invalid archive any help?
    I might try re-downloading Part 2. I was able to open Part 2, but I'm getting that same error message with Part 4. Very strange. It's exactly the same file extension as the other eight parts, but 7-zip doesn't seem to think it can open it as an archive. If you see this, let me know if re-downloading Part 2 fixes it. I'd like to know if this is a problem with the download, or if something else is amiss.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePwnd View Post
    I might try re-downloading Part 2. I was able to open Part 2, but I'm getting that same error message with Part 4. Very strange. It's exactly the same file extension as the other eight parts, but 7-zip doesn't seem to think it can open it as an archive. If you see this, let me know if re-downloading Part 2 fixes it. I'd like to know if this is a problem with the download, or if something else is amiss.
    I'm also having a problem with Part 9. I can open the archive with 7-zip, but whenever I try to extract the files, 7-zip gives me a list of 55,333 files, each with the error message attached, "Unavailable data." I've downloaded the file from both hosts (tried downloading from Google Drive twice), but every time I still can't extract the files. Is nobody else experiencing this? I would think it's a problem with the archive file, but no one else seems to be reporting it, which would leave it to a problem with something on my computer, and then I'd be really stumped.

I'm experiencing crashes after "End Turn" time to time. There are times I start again from the autosave and it wouldn't crash. But at around 40-50 turns, it becomes extremely difficult to continue playing because crashing becomes way more frequent. Any fix or suggestion? I think I read somewhere if you pres ESC it won't crash so I tried pressing it. It seemed to help at first but there are times the game still crashes. Here's the log if it helps:

12:13:26.917 [data.missing] [warning] Missing unit image data/ui/unit_info/ryukyu/korea_bow_cavalvy_info.tga
    12:13:26.920 [data.missing] [warning] Missing unit image data/ui/unit_info/ryukyu/fire_ship_info.tga
    12:13:26.923 [data.missing] [warning] Missing unit image data/ui/unit_info/ryukyu/Korea_yijun_bow_info.tga
    12:13:36.557 [data.missing] [warning] Missing unit image data/ui/unit_info/egypt/Persian_Camel_Riders_info.tga
    12:13:36.560 [data.missing] [warning] Missing unit image data/ui/unit_info/egypt/Persian_Camel_Riders_info.tga
    12:13:40.542 [system.rpt] [error] Uh oh. This isn't good. No idea why, but exiting now. Sorry pal.

I was playing as Korea.
    Last edited by jtinmoscow; November 10, 2017 at 11:37 AM.

Hi, so past few days pressing the out of esc after clicking end turn seemed to have been working. But just now (around turn 57 I think) it crashed like 5 times in a row despite of pressing the out of esc lol. So I gave up continuing to play at least for today but here's the log.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Icon4 Re: Falcom Total War 1518 - Age of Discovery DOWNLOAD v1.0 alpha

Quote Originally Posted by falcom4ever View Post
    Stupid question, did you install the patch after installing the mod xD?
    You may check the logs, it will say what's going on.
    I havent been able to do anything, i download the mod and the archive is corrupt. Always no matter how many times i download archive corrupt.

Where is kongo crossbowmen model?
    02:49:20.108 [system.io] [warning] open: data/unit_models/_Units/ME_Nubian_Padded/crosskongo_lod0.mesh is missing

Since no one answered me, I changed the dissapeared kongo crossbowmen for some kongo javeliners taking advantage of 3D models that were not in use in the model folder.
    If someone wanted it I can pass the modified files export_descr_unit.txt and battlemodel.modeldb
    I've also fixed some mistakes in the units icons of Zimbabwe, and changed the Nacom warriors (identical to Batab Militia) to hornet throwers to take advantage of the limit of 500 units, and many other changes that could almost be the 1.0c update, but I do not want to interfere with the author of the mod if it has not been abandoned yet. Almost all changes are for personal use, really.

Quote Originally Posted by Toranks View Post
    Since no one answered me, I changed the dissapeared kongo crossbowmen for some kongo javeliners taking advantage of 3D models that were not in use in the model folder.
    If someone wanted it I can pass the modified files export_descr_unit.txt and battlemodel.modeldb
    I've also fixed some mistakes in the units icons of Zimbabwe, and changed the Nacom warriors (identical to Batab Militia) to hornet throwers to take advantage of the limit of 500 units, and many other changes that could almost be the 1.0c update, but I do not want to interfere with the author of the mod if it has not been abandoned yet. Almost all changes are for personal use, really.
    Hi Toranks,

Sorry for the late reply.

I don't come here very often.
    Glad you managed to work it out .

Quote Originally Posted by Toranks View Post
    Help me please.

ожалуйста, помогите мне.
    Мод мне очень понравился. Но я не могу играть в это.
    У меня есть сбой в 1520 году для любой фракции, которую я бы сыграл. Вылет происходит в ожидании своей скорости поворота, в тот момент, когда едет в Португалию, происходит сбой игры.
    Вот мой лог. Посмотрите, в чем может быть проблема.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast