Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: [TES HS] Interregnum II

Default Re: [GS EVENT] Interregnum II

swifty done...nobody can comment on the sloth of house stark as..it is not a factor {bows}

HouseStarkFTW's Avatar Ducenarius

ah well, you guys caught me at a good time is all

Hannibal2001's Avatar Simply Barbaric

Turn was not passed on lol

Looking at hannibal2001's great quotation....I decided to mod it a little

"Turns being passed, are but bone and meat of dreams,rotting in the harsh sun of reality." - PBOB , English cpu gamer and collector of war books.

somebody please give Lord Ayreen another nudge to pass the turn, lest we still be doing the same turn, when Jadli gets back from holiday

Quote Originally Posted by paladinbob123 View Post
    Looking at hannibal2001's great quotation....I decided to mod it a little

"Turns being passed, are but bone and meat of dreams,rotting in the harsh sun of reality." - PBOB , English cpu gamer and collector of war books.

somebody please give Lord Ayreen another nudge to pass the turn, lest we still be doing the same turn, when Jadli gets back from holiday
    I'll poke him one more time if he doesen't respond I'll sub again.....

my thax [bows]..

HouseStarkFTW's Avatar Ducenarius

I could sub him

I finished Ayedren's turn however I'm so tired that I won't be able to to mine. There are some spicy battles in my turn that require a lot of reloads (you're looking at the man who once spent 1 h and 30 mins reloading to get an average victory).Tomorrow AD will have their turn

Turn passed to Ramble

Same battle with about the same results.The AD retreated to his ships which are not allowed to move.My fleet will clean them up next turn anyway.
    The Convenant Camp in Blackmarsh has been retaken with overheming odds.

Ramble12's Avatar Domesticus

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9O...ew?usp=sharing

AD up

Took a Skyrim's fort with overwhelming odds

turn passed to valenwood..RP 50% ..is late so shall be up tomorrow morn

Queen Ayreen sat in the one of the houses within the port of Shimmerene , the city was otherwise known as the "City of Lights", of which the local population where rightly proud. Merish children ran through the streets and learnt one of the casual city chants about their own city, which was sounded out lightly if strangers approached them..""None can match the beauty of Shimmerene, the city of lights. Be welcome and merry, for what is ours is yours.". But the Queen was in a less than forgiving mood, since the Daedra had stormed Firsthold , as she was still receiving news of the woes of its citizens.The brief consultations with Eldmail, Kinlord of Shimmerene was less than helpful about the situation, there had been several arguments with the lord about the situation, as the queen felt that the army should be assembled at the greatest possible speed , where-as the merish lord felt that caution was a better idea.

"I want to have the army assembled around Cloudrest at the earliest possible time", remarked the queen
    "Yes , your highness" , remarked Eldmail, deliberately using her title to annoy her and perhaps change the subject.
    "How long will it take, for the forces to assemble?" , she enquired, ignoring his comment with inflection.
    "I do not know" , remarked the high kinlord making his best shrug , "There are many factors involved, such as tides, supplies and shipping priorities, setting up of the various camps involved in readiness for the forces, all the while keeping supplies moving for the current forces"

The merish lord looked at the queens slightly annoyed face and tried to divert her to another of her projects at this time.

"How goes your speech to the dominion and its allies , I hear you have been penning one , to rally our allies at this time?"
    "It goes well .....far better than I had hoped ", said the young queen , her face suddenly brightening, in the face of something that was at least nearing completion.
    "I shall read the words..tell us what you think ?" , she continued ....

"It is time for the bosmer elfs and Khajiit forces to come to the fore.To long have they dwelt in the shadows , for the power they represent.It is time for them to make themselves heard. Merish blood has been spilt in abandon, in raising the banner of Dominion rule. But particulary the western races need to exert themselves in combat!

Let them come forth with claw and fang and show the world of Tamriel their strenght! The mer of bosmer have been content to keep themselves to the shadows of the great trees and the khajiit to their desert sands, but a new age is forging where they do not need to hide..and rather they should stand tall and claim there birthright!"

"I have no hatred for the races of Man, but they are young. Like all children, they are driven by emotion. They lack the wisdom that comes with age. I would sooner place an Altmer infant on the Ruby Throne than surrender Tamriel to their capricious whims. The Altmer, the Bosmer and the Khajiit share the common traits of intelligence, patience and reason. We do not seek riches or plunder. Domination is not our goal, nor is the acclamation of power for its own sake. "

"Come now in the wake of our dead, We shall sing songs of unity and of our current united front against our foes ,,,,For this is our time , if we have the mettle to seize it!...our chance to make a difference and finally bring peace to this troubled land under our banners! Wake now ...Wake now from your sleep and do your duty to the dominion , to show the way to the races of men and orc!!"

"Today we make our stand. Today we take back the Ruby Throne, which is ours by ancient right and the blessings of the Divines. Stand with us."

"Your Queen Commands, Ayrenn Arana Aldmeri"

"Not bad , Not bad" , Eldmail clapped in honour of the prose , but feared the Khajiit , might need more than words in the face of there recent defeat..i think only their own gold can help them now , he feared and as for showing the way to the orcs, he thought the world a better place with them gone.

Eldmail excused himself from the young queen to see to his own tasks , one of which was the formation of the new army groups, of both marine and standard infantry types, as he was just reaching his desk , one of the younger officers arrived with the queens new order about the assembly of troops.

"Of course ", remarked Eldmail ," Send it out by bird , but find the most sickly messenger bird you have , as we need time to get the right forces, we only will get one shot at this". The officer saluted and moved to do his duty..
    ---------------------------------------------------

The Giant statue of "Hubalajad's Reflection" stuckout in the southeast of Abah landings bay , it was of course a statue of Prince Hubalajad . but Circion didn't understand its history but it looked like it was taunting him. Admiral Cirion turned his gaze to the city of Abah Landing, and wondered if the siege equipment for the assault had been assembled yet.The engineers had been on double shifts to complete all the rams, ladders and assault towers from the nearby trees, which were scare in this partial desert environment. The delay in getting timber had severly increased the time required to make the siege engines, as foraging for the lumber required was differicult in this environment .Cirion scratched his side , which seemed to have some of that cursed sand in his armour , which caused him and his troops a lot of discomfort, but he had a unknown worry for the moment a feeling of disquiet and it suddenly came to him , that there was no seabirds around, and the landscape had gone suddenly very quiet for some reason. That feeling that his forces should had sailed on the last tide gnawed at him, but with reports of the Royal Wayresterian fleet quickly moving on his position, he knew they did not have the speed to run, as fleets laden with troops would provide little speed in this god forsaken land.

Suddenly a few scouts riding hard moved upto the siege lines and jumped off there horses...hitting the horse's rumps to force them further on into the camp, as they quickly moved towards the command posts flags.

"Admiral , I am afraid we are out of time....the Redguard are here!", shouted one of the scouts .
    "They arrive at rapid march time , the infantry should arrive here in thirty minutes...the cavalry in quite a bit sooner!", reported the other.

The admiral looked up at the city , in which now he could hear shouts of jubilation coming from the local populace.A small dustcloud started to appear behind the city on its northern side and began to grow in size. Looking to his subcommanders...he gave a shout command to ready for battle.

"Ready the troops to defensive formations.Halberdier troops to lineup behind the anti-infantry obstacles, Archers behind . Keep the heavy infantry in reserve and the cavalry ready in deep defence on the right flank !, now move!, Let us show them , how the Third Auridon Marines fight!" , shouted the admiral , and the sub-commanders moved rapidly to there own units .

Soon the dust was in the air from all sides as the mer moved their forces to battleformations, and assembled all there strength into position , south of the city . Keeping their forces just outside there siege works , where some small numbers of anti-personal obsticles had been assembled, these consisted of a small trench and bank in which had been sown , several of the hard desert shrubs which were covered with prickly spines , similar to many plants of the desert, dry and hard , spiky to keep animals aways .

A hours later, two vast forces of redguard started to move around both the beach area to the west of the city and the eastern side of the city.The admiral cursed angerly at the negligent defences of general Henaamo, who guarded a fort to the east of the city, which still stood quiet and unattacked. He at least hoped from some support from it, to keep some of the enemy forces away or distract them, but it seems no actions seem to be happening from its defences.

Twenty minutes later, the armies of the hammerfell's had assembled a massive combined front of desert horsemen, which stood at three lines deep , further behind that was a vast array of desert spearmen and other random troops.He couldnt see any more forces but knew their best troops were probably to the rear of the formation, and indeed the dust in the background proved that more forces where still maneviouring. Knowing that their generals where probably in the midst of reorganising this vast force, he knew now was the time to take some advantage.

"Stars! By the Gods!", remarked the general under his breath, "Their forces go on forever into the background!"
    "Now...send in the skirmishers", he growled at his nearby aide, who inturn signalled to a nearby drummer , who started to beat out a tune on the small merish drum.

In response to this premade signal, a small handfull of merish troops , a mer hundred or so[pun], heavy archers who had disgarded there heavy armour but had made some premade stakes, which they carried with them...ran out in front of the army . They rapidy installed the stakes in a small line infront of them and whilst the redguard cavalry sat idling the time away, they began to pick off the nearest mounted troopers with misslefire.
    The impetuous cavalry began to shuffle and adjust their lines, as many cavalry fell or more importantly their mounts were injured. Soon the result the admiral was looking for arrived , as a few eager young redguard , angry and wanting vengence began to charge at the archers. Like any body of troops seeing friends or colleagues charging out , most of the nearby cavalry joined in the attack..soon the whole line of cavalry began to charge.

The merish archers seeing the mass charge, began to run for the halberd lines.Some of the nearest cavalry got caught in the stakes but most began to dodge around the small obstruction and caught some of the archers which were quickly cut down with there famed curved blades, but the rest of the missle troop threw themselfs into the prepared defensive ditch .

The massive cavalry line approached as a multi-coloured wave as the riders of hammerfell hit the ditch, most jumped it, and some managed to even get above the slight raised level on the otherside only to find themselfves facing a line of merish halberd'er troops. Some of the redguard, their view obstructed by the other riders in the front, accidently got pushed into the ditch , which injured their mounts . Other riders more experienced then the others, pulled theirs mounts upshort. Melee began as halberdier troopers all swung in unison , cutting down more mounts than riders in that sequence of blows and the merish halberders moved systemically forward ,the second line of halberdiers moving up in front of the first whilst the first took a defensive formation. This creatred a slow moving line of long halberds which gave the cavalry little space or time to strike back. The odd redguard rider charged into the halberdiers hoping to disrupt it, but quickly they were felled and the halberd line reformed.

The merish archers behind the halberdiers all raised armed bows in unison and unleashed a torrent of arrows, upon the redguard infantry which quickly supported the cavalry. The arrows all lifted into the air forming a giant hand of black in the sky , and with a slighthumming noise they began to fall groundwood into the combined ranks of hammerfell troops. Scores of hammerfell troopers fell, and they were not ready with there shields, as they were out of formation, to allow the cavalry to flee back thru there ranks. Horsemen and mounts also fell to the volley, caught in a vulnerable position with there backs to the blow. Another deep humming noise was heard and another black mass moved into the sky and began to drop down on the disorganised troopers.Now cries of pain and dismay began to ring out on the battlefield and the infantry began to rout . Both riders and infantry fell back to the city in confusion.

"That will keep them occupied for the moment and buy us another hour, I think ", said the Admiral , admiring his handywork , as the field between the city and the merish army now laid littered with dead and dieing redguard troops.

One hour later, the hammerfell forces were back, with senior officers taking charge of the re-essembling troopers. The admiral tried the tactics with a small band of archers again. But small patrols of redguard cavalry swept forward from the ranks whilst the main army stood firmly under control from the officers , whilst the patrols kept the merish archers at bay away from peppering the mainforce. Taking a look at the mighty forces arranded before him , the admiral realised that he would be forced to fall back to the ships at some point , dispite the win earlier , the numbers difference was simply too great.

"Fall back every third company of swordsmen and every second company of archers to that small ridge.", the admiral pointed to a small elevated position on the route back towards the ships, "We will hold them here for a time, and then withdraw to there..The heavy archers can hopefully make a third postion before we make a run for the ships.Leave the cavalry last to attack to buy us some time to make the last withdrawal. Make a slow withdraw back to the ships and make em pay for every yard!"
    "Also give the troops a full water ration, don't hold back what we have...", added the admiral

The aide blanched with the revelation of the last command but saluted and ran to other officers to carry out his instructions.Whilst the admiral called back another aide to him.

"Find your youngest, reliable trooper and send em to me.", he said, whilst he walked to see the merish standard bearer.
    Ten minutes later , a young female merish marine , presented herself to the admiral , bewildered to been giving such a honour.Cirion grinned at her , as he assessed her polished armour which was perhaps a hindrance in such conditions.

"Trooper , your name?" , said the admiral, as the marine came to attention.
    "Korilina, sir!" , she replied, holding what she hoped was a smart side of readiness
    "At ease marine, as i have a most important task for you.", replied the admiral
    "Yes , admiral" , the marine relaxed a little and wondered what was happening.
    "I am entrusting you with the Third Auridon Marines colours", said the admiral handing her the elegant woven flag, "Get yourself over to that oasis, to the rear there", said the admiral, indicating a small oasis with some trees & shrubs, which provided some colour to the otherwise bleak landscape surrounding the waterhole.
    "There is a small ship hidden'd behind that oasis on the nearby coastline.Get yourself aboard as quick as you can and take this to Queen and tell her , we did our duty."

The young marine , saluted and the admiral moved forward not looking back, as she moved quickly to the oasis to the rear.Suddenly there was a large blast of sound from desert horns to the north and the massive army, which had finally been assembled started to move forward , closely controlled under firm command, there was to be no error this time.

The young female marine reached the oasis and looked back only to see, a sea of redguard forces hammering away at the marine line as it both tried to hold and slowly, at shouted commands to take a few steps backwards[towards the ships] as they struggled mightly against the horde of men, taking that final image of the troops she fled into the oasis trees and carried out her last orders.
    Last edited by paladinbob123; September 03, 2017 at 03:49 PM.

Narsils_Shards's Avatar Campidoctor

Had some fun killing more people this turn. Took the orc fort south of Vulkwasten, 64% chance with a spy. Thankfully the people of Vulkwasten have also rebelled against their orcish oppressors. Also bounced a general around. Overwhelming odds for both. Also killed an Imperial merchant. http://imgur.com/a/HU4Rj
    Gates open chance
    http://imgur.com/a/VYZN5
    Last edited by Narsils_Shards; September 03, 2017 at 04:02 PM.

Ramble12's Avatar Domesticus

Infiltration pic, please

Narsils_Shards's Avatar Campidoctor

Give me a few minutes, post'll be updated in less than 10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my apologies for the delay...We gave kulo more time & opportunity to do the turn as jadli was still busy with some things..I have done a "reserve" cats turn which I have at my disposal which I will post today , If there is no response from kulo....

spoke to kulo and he said to use my replay ..so here it is ..

the cats march out...
    one battle against morrowwind forces in a fort near haven ..

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...?id=1130212740
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...?id=1130212768

therefore turn to the undead[admin]...
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/b19z3jya0y...ad_T8.sav?dl=0
    Last edited by paladinbob123; September 07, 2017 at 06:24 PM.

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

Alliance Events

I. Covenant

Crown of Rivenspire

King Wylon Montclair has no need of destroying the crown city, thus in his wisdom, he offers the defenders the same as in Northpoint. Janeve Tamrith can leave the city, but the other units in the city must be disbanded. Otherwise, the city shall be stormed.

(Lady Esselde Tamrith couldnt be moved to Rivenspire again, as she has a half stack with herself...)

II. Pact

From The Ashlands

Draw in Muth Gnaar
    PIC

II. Dominion

Firsthold has fallen!

The Veiled Heritance has managed to strike a mighty blow to The Dominon. After taking the capital of Auridon, Firsthold, High Kinlady Estre left there as a garisson deadric troops. She has left with her main army, preparing another strike...

Despite this failure, High Queen Ayrenn should now travel to Elden Root for a ceremony in Orrery, that would hopefully ratify her rule over The Aldmeri Dominion.

Points gained in total = 1

Reward
    (for Summerset Isles)

5 000 gold (5000 per each point)

Furthermore, The Dominion can pick from following rewards: 2 units of Aldmeri Heavy Swordsmen (with some exp/armor upgrade) or 2 Fire Dromons or 1 ballista ( spawned in Firsthold)

Ancillaries Dominon General or Eyes of The Queen can be given to any altmer general by your choice (only one of them, as you earned only 1 point). Such general musnt already have any other governor/special ancillary, so preferrably new adopted generals (message me about it)

kolu2210 is kicked from this hotseat for not playing his turns ...

Last edited by Jadli; September 11, 2017 at 07:22 AM.