Turn 3 for undead...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6uds68glnh...ad_T3.sav?dl=0

kolu2210's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: [GS EVENT] Interregnum II

I was back yesterday, and would like to play my turn here

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

You are over time limit. Tho, if you can play very quickly, I could use the new save instead I suppose...

Gaming Emeritus

Ebonheart Pact up!
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/5f5h1k..._II_Pact_4.sav

Nice race with Interregnum I

Settlements of Corinth, Winterhold and Fort Riverpoint were overrun with the daedra. Its former citizens are now slaves in Coldharbour (settlements exterminated).

Optional Events

Amulet of Kings

Five Companions reformed!

Five Companions are formed again, around the mysterios blind man named Prophet. Other members are nor warrior Lyris Titanborn, a redguard captain of Dragonguard Sai Sahan and Abnur Tharn, an exiled head of House Tharn. The traitor Mannimarco was replaced with the hero Vestige,
    called The Soulless One. They intend to save all of Tamriel by ending Planemeld. However, before they can challenge Molag Bal, they need to recover Amulet of Kings. They are not the only ones in search for the artefact. King of Worms has his own plans. In order to allow them recover it, King of Worms must be defeated....

Effects

An alliance that manages to kill Mannimarco (faction leader of The Worm Cult) shall receive 1 point. It will also allow several other major optional events to happen.

Alliance Events

I. Covenant

Withered Hand, Part I

Suturah was killed, and his undead legions defeated.

Effects

Daggerfall Covenant receives 1 point.

II. Dominion

Veiled Queen, Part II

The Veiled Queen revealed!

Eyes of the queen revealed the identity of the heritance's leader. High Kinlady Estre of Errinornem, wife of prince Naemon, is leading the Heritance! However, with the Heritance recent defeats, Estre offered her own soul to Dagon, in return for Daedric support. She is now marching north, spreading death on Auridon by opening the gates of Oblivion. One of them was opened just outside the city of Dawnbreak...

Effects

If The Dominion manages to hold Dawnbreak (=defeat the invading deadric army), they shall receive 1 point.

HouseStarkFTW's Avatar Ducenarius

Subbed Morrowind and did my turn as Skyrim. Some major wins in Morrowind.
    Pics: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/vsxscv4lpra09/Pics_HS

Turn passed on to Argonia

Gaming Emeritus

Nice pace indeed. However, what about that heroic victory?

Hannibal2001's Avatar Simply Barbaric

Quote Originally Posted by HouseStarkFTW View Post
    Subbed Morrowind and did my turn as Skyrim. Some major wins in Morrowind.
    Pics: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/vsxscv4lpra09/Pics_HS

Turn passed on to Argonia
    Heroic victories are not allowed so please replay and see if you can get another result.

oh jeez. Idk how I didn't even notice that.

Redo got me a close victory. Other than an additional battle everything else went the same.

Pics: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/7h329q99z3gs3/Redo

need just a bit of extension please

Crowned up!
    https://we.tl/7O5cJ1124X
    Last edited by Satin; July 15, 2017 at 05:47 AM.

Going to need an extension because I will be gone until the afternoon.

Turn passed battle won with overwhelming odds

Hannibal2001's Avatar Simply Barbaric

Hannibal the Bold strikes again!Tho I may have lost the war in Morrowind I'll burn everything to the ground before I leave!

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Also better prepare Skyrim because next turn is gonna be a BIG TURN!
    Last edited by Hannibal2001; July 17, 2017 at 06:29 AM.

Ramble12's Avatar Domesticus

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9O...ew?usp=sharing

AD up

Vulkwasten taken with overwhelming odds

turn done..RP Later ...turn passed to valenwood...valenwood turned subbed by me..RP for AD out today a little later followed by Valenwood turn .turn to be passed to kulo [cats]
    Last edited by paladinbob123; July 19, 2017 at 12:21 PM.

Lithnilian , the high kinlord of Lilinilian City , stood with his heavy armour encased over his body, his heavy set frame, held the heavy weight easily, as he strode to greet the other aldermi general, who was a contrast to the well built altmer. Faelian the Just, was slight and wiry , but tall altmer, his leaf mail , held tightly to his frame and his twin blades stood scabbarded to his back, but he smiled easily enough when he met Lithnilian in a warriors grasp.

"Well met, Faelian , how stands the city of Cloudrest ? All is well i hope ?", asked Lithnilian in his booming voice.
    "T'is well , no hints of rebellion there", replied Faelian [as he was the high kinlord of that city], "....and it is just as well , as i have brought most of my strength here"

The two altmer fell into easy conversation as they had been sitting in sight of the siege of the last stronghold of Corgard, which was being held by Enrion who was the leader of the veiled heritage there. They both soon fell silent as usual pleasantries had been used , and gazed amongst the incredible host of aldmer troops which surried across the outskirts of the city. Many siege enginees of war stood around , as in the year of siege they had been constructed and perfected .Laddders, Rams and Siege towers by the score lay ready to move in the morning sun as the horde of troops stood ready to move to war.

"Well , we better do this bloody deed then !", remarked Lithnilian
    "Indeed ", remarked Faelien , "I shall see you on the other side of the wall ", and he gave a slight grin

Lithnilian laughed suddenly as his blood began to burn with the thrill of combat.

"Race you,to the keep ", replied Lithnilian , and the altmer briefly embranced and then Lithnilian returned his helm to his head and returned to his troops...

The Sun rose higher in the sky , and the walls of Corgard began shine in a red hume, as the clouds in the sky , obstructing the light of the day shaded the light in another colour, and this was perhaps a bloody omen of the combat to come. The drums started, and the volume of sound rose as the troops in the heavy armour prepared there engines of war , or checked there armour or weapons.

Then the horns sounded and the siege engines begin to move,some altmer, moved the rams forward.Some troopers ran to the walls, with the lighter tall siege ladders and the light of the day became obstructed with a low humm of a massive arrow strike, which shaded the attackers in its shadow . Scores of mer troopers fell , some injuryed with a disabling blow, but a few also fell with a instant kill shot. Finally the siege towers connected with the wall, and the combat now ranged across the walls on both sides of the great city. More siege towers moved forward baring more troops , and the veiled heritance had to reinforce the walls in quiet areas, as the entire outer wall of the city began to resemble a wall of death. Small pockets of mer bearing the Dominion flags, began to control some areas of the wall and the veiled forces countered by concentrated bowfire to these areas, to lessen the loss. Many of previous victorous dominion troops were injuried in such replies, but this just delayed the loss of the area of wall , as ever more dominion troop's reinforced the area and took there place in the combat.

Two hours later , the siege was a bloody mess and but it was only moving one way, as the shear numbers of dominion mer continued to reinforce the wall with fresh attacks with more troops. The siege now held by a thread for the defenders as each area of the wall was "just" being held by the veiled heritage .They had commited all there reserves, and now all of the defenders hopes now lay in perhaps winning one section of a wall , so they could then move those victorous troops to help another area. But this domino effect was not to help the defenders as, in a twist of fate , the defence began to systematically collapse . One region of the wall was lost by the veiled heritage and dominion troops began to move into the city to help break another areas. Nearby areas of wall, which still had defenders who had the time to look across and see the new danger , began to withdraw their forces to counter this new threat .Other areas where so hard pressed in the current fight , that they never saw the new threat and the first they knew of the danger was dominion forces in there rear. The dominio effect occurred as these other areas, began to surrender and that further enabled more dominion troops into the city.

Within another hour it was all over , as some of the veiled heritance forces laid down there weapons and arms, as the siege was clearly lost, very little managed to get to the keep , and indeed those that did , found dominion forces there to greet them. As the dominion forces foraged for food and wine in the city to celebrate victory , many letters and documents were found in the keep, which were brought to the notice of the two kinlords . The letters contained new information, which revealed the head of the veiled heritance was High Kinlady Estre of Errinornem , wife of Prince Naemon , who was 2nd in place for the throne. The two kinlords looked at each other, with a growing sense of dread at this treachery by one of there own.

"The Queen must be told , at once!", replied Lithnilian with his growing anger.
    "Give this to me," said Faelian , "We have some messenger birds which can be sent to skywatch".

A mer runner was sent to the nearby hill to summon his messanger eagle....

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...?id=1082222875
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...?id=1082222960

The Dominion has successful repelled the veiled heritance rebellion [first part] and the islands of the Summerset Isles are free of there taint [three cheers for the queen huzzah!, huzzah! , huzzah!]

--------------------------------
    back in the north , there was some minor skirmishers as a redguard scouting cav unit was thrown back with heavy losses , and on the sea , a lone redguard ship was equally thrown northwards.[both overwhelming victories]

----------------------------------------------
    Razam-dam filled another goblet of mer wine to the queen, as she ate a light dinner with a few notable troopers. Some of the court had tried for years, to get her, to only eat with the noblility, but she perfered the garrison messroom to suit her best, as it kept her intune with the mainstay of the merish people. She took another sip of the wine, and placed down the goblet, tearing off another small portion of bread , which she daintily consumed. Looking up , she saw Razam-dam sit opposite her, with a slight twinkle in his cat eyes and Ayreen knew something was up.

"What is it , Cat ? " , she enquired, " You know i can tell when something is happening?"
    "My queen" , the cat spoke with his accented desert tongue and grinned as only a cat can do.
    "Well speak up ?" , said the queen with a slight amount of annoyance as her temper rose , which was briefly calmed by the cats raised palm.

The cat took a drink of wine , and then revealed his secret.

"My queen , there is a new troubling news , that High Kinlady Estre is the leader of the Veiled Heritance", the cat grinned and held up his hand again, against the surprised look of the queen who was about to speak and he took another drink.

"But dont worry , we have the Prince confined under house arrest at Vulkhel Guard, so you can relax.", replied Razam.
    "Yes .....that seems well", replied the queen, "But equally that is another worrying sign, which i failed to predict" said Ayreen

"Ah ..." , replied the cat, leaning back in his chair and taking another sip at his wine.., "But lets drink to some good news,,that Corgard has finally fallen"

He raised his glass and motioned for her to accept the toast, which she did, grasping her own goblet and took a good mouthful of the wine.
    The cat fell silent and looked away , and the queen searched his face , which revealed that the twinkle in his eyes hadnt diminished.

"There is something else.... , you are holding back ?", she persisted, to which the cat grinned again.

"Aye, there is a dark anchor which has appeared near the city of Dawnbreak." , replied Razam, "But again do not fear, as some of the generals of the region are hosting a conference there , so I dont doubt, they will formulate a counter to those dreaded daedra"

"I will not stand idly by whilst my men fight my battles for me!" , cried the queen and rose shakily to her feet.
    She looked suddenly at the blurring outline of the Razam-dams face as the still grinning cat rose towards her.

"What have you....", and slowly the queen fell forward onto the table to the alarm of the garrison troopers, "You baassstarr....", and the queen voice turned into light breathing as her unconscious form relaxed.

Razam whistled once and the bodyguard of the queen, appeared out of the shadows of the mess and moved forward to lift her carefully. The bodyguard had been detailed to carry the queen out of the city, to a nearby waiting ship, where she would be kept safe. So headstrong was the Queen of the dominion,Razam mused and grinned again, and knew he would be in trouble with her, the next time they met , but far more important was keeping the queen safe against the unpredictable force of the Daedra. He then grabbed his own gear and knew, that this would be a good time to perhaps spend some time on the mainland.

--------------------------------------------------
    In the city of Dawnbreak , the group of generals stood in awe, at the dark anchors which brought the daedra to this plane. The daedra threat had grown and grown as more exited the portal and they soon had assembled a formible force in the field. There dark armour seemed to absorb all the light. left in the last hours of the day, and the grim faced generals turned away to prepare the defences of the city.

------------------------------------

In the Velyn Harbour , the mer forces were making new barricades inside the port city, as out on the plains outside , a massive horde of forest orcs had descended, out from the trees and now laid siege to the city. The City was well provisioned for siege and confidence was high. Indeed , spirits again rose, as a large fleet of ships disembarked a large force of Dominion troops, which began to fortify the hills to the southeast of the city .Even more support arrived in the form of Bosmer forces , to further reinforce Battlereeve Urcelmo's forces with a great number of light bow troops, from the forest. But Ehran [General of Velyn harbour] knew these forces may not be enough to stop the elite orcish troops, which even now formed there siege weapons.

"Prepare the oil", he cried , moving across the main eastern wall, correcting some positions and giving advice where he could . But in his heart , he knew that the dominion forces hope lay with the Valenwood's royal army which approached from the east, hard on the heels of the Orcish troops.
    Last edited by paladinbob123; July 19, 2017 at 03:36 PM.

valenwood is ready to be sent to the cats..but a slight problem in the rules I need to be clarified before I precede..so I might need a slight extension perhaps?

my problem is this..i am using a spy in a fort [orc..so player]..
    the rules state the following..."Spies are not allowed to open Gates on players, unless there is at least 60% (for capitals, huge stone walls, citadels and alliance fortifications its 80%) chance of entering into the settlement."

but I presume this is for "settlements" but this spy action is on a bought temporary fort? therefore does the 60% apply?
    I have done two saves files ..one for each case...one taking the fort and another not ..and will forward the appropriate turn to the cats[kulo] when I have a answer..

apologies for the delay..

PBOB
    Last edited by paladinbob123; July 19, 2017 at 04:22 PM.

Kulo tells me it applies to forts as well, so turn is passed to Cats[kulo]

turned subbed by me on rough ideas from narsil

Valenwood attacks the Imperial City of Skingrad

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...?id=1082447676
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...?id=1082447863

and finally some payback time[long in planning on the orcs...]

firstly a attack on barkbite stronghold....

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...?id=1082449718
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...?id=1082449879

and then on Jathsogar [orc town]

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...?id=1082450047
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...?id=1082450213

Turn passed to cats to finish the AD team turn..

Kulo volunteers me to sub it as he is to busy...

Cats turn 4 done

Turn 4 for undead up...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zng6cy8x1v...ad_T4.sav?dl=0