Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

Default Re: [TES HS] Interregnum I

Ebonheart Pact up!
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/930wjf...ct_27.sav/file

Satakalaam was conquered by The Daedra! PIC

Optional Events
    The Parley

Vanus Galerion, the founder of Mages Guild, is urging on all rulers of Tamriel to put aside there wars, and together end the threat of Planemeld, before its too late. As if the plan of Molag Bal is succesful, The Great Shackle would bind the realms Nirn and Coldharbour together...

However, in the light of recent events - defeat of The Worm King and recovering the Amulet of Kings by The Five Companions - there might be hope. The Soulless One, enpowered by The Amulet of Kings, shall be able to defeat Molag Bal. However, he cant do it alone. Therefore, Vanus Galerion invities all leaders of Tamriel to join their armies for the Tamrielic Invasion of Coldharbour! To end the threat of Planemeld, Planar Vortex that is connecting the realms, must be disrupted, alongside with The Great Shackle and defeating Molag Bal himself.

Effects and Conditions

For purposes of this Tamriel scale event, to defeat the forces of Molag Bal and end the Planemeld, all alliances are allowed (but dont have to) to temporarily cease their hostilities, and unite against the greater enemy.

For this event to hapen, at least two alliances must take part in it, and they must temporarily cease their hostilities against each other to do so (formally is enough). Alliances participating are allowed to make any deal (using diplomats), including settlements exchange, money etc. You can also make alliances between each other temporarily (which would be useful once your armies are in Coldharbour, but not required). If only two alliances took part in it, they can temporarily join their forces in Tamriel against the third alliance.

However, to archieve any deal, all leaders of each alliance interested must personally meet for a parley, as a sign of trust. That means a faction leader of each faction in each alliance would have to be there, unless required for their own events, in which case he would send his representative.* A place where the meeting would take place would be up to the agreement between alliances, via admin console all participating faction leaders would be moved to its proximity. The meeting woud take place one entire turn, once the leaders arrive. After the meeting, they would be moved back (if wanted). No amount of units is required (although, you can ofc take only as much as you can put in a stack). You have only till the next admin turn to negotiate terms, and on that turn the leaders would be moved.

In case an agreement is made, a portal into Coldharbour would be opened after the end of the parley (so in 2 admin turns from now), and every faction in each alliance participating would be alowed to send maximally one stack (would be moved by admin). It wouldnt have to be the same stack as the one that participated in the parley. More details on that would be given in case this event actualy happens

Since The Covenant subbed, it will not attend this event.

Rewards

If the event is succesful, Planemeld would be ended! Thus there would no longer be daedric armies spawning all over Tamriel and attacking your settlements.
    If the event is succesful, a chosen general from each alliance would receive The Vestige hero trait

And more stuff, in case it actually happens...

Alliance Events

I. Pact

An Act of War

Telvanni slavers didnt manage to cause much damage, but their main army wasnt defeated.
    However, The Dunmers fighting side by side with their argonian brothers against dunmer slavers have streghtened the Pact, and changed opinions of the last argonian tribes, that have been opposing joining the Pact till now.....

Points gained in total = 1 of 2
    - The Pact armies prevented the slavers from taking 3 settlements (only Thorn fell)
    - Archmagister Goron Telvanni and his army were not killed in 5 turns

Reward
    (for Blackmarsh)

5 000 gold (5000 per each point)

One of the remaining argonian rebel settlements by your choice shall join The Pact (by spawned siege eq and units that will then get disbanded) on this Pact turn. Some units can be moved closer if needed

Ancillaries Pact General or Hidden Armigers can be given to any argonian general (HA can go also to an agent, increasing his skills) by your choice (only one of them). Such general musnt already have any other governor/special ancillary, so preferrably new adopted generals (message me about it). Such general will also randomly receive one of argonian religion traits

Mergor's Avatar T H E | G O R

Gaming Emeritus

AD up! http://www.mediafire.com/file/sm8cpi...AD_27.sav/file

Defeated the big AD fleet that defeated my big Wayrest navy last turn. Hegathe taken with a spy. PIC Also fought like a dozen other small naval battles (why Dragon)+ assasinated some priests and seized some merchant's gold as usually
    Last edited by Jadli; August 19, 2018 at 04:55 AM.

General Dragon.'s Avatar Champion of Dragons
    Gaming Emeritus

Anequina save sent in PM!

The Dominion have agreed to make a truce with the pacts forces until we deal with Molag Bal. High Queen Ayrenn from the Altmers and King Aeradan will attend the parley near the Imperial City. The High Queen will journey from Skywatch while King Aeradan will arrive from Leyaviid.

Most of the covenant forces were eradicated around Taneth and the city itself is now under siege. An alliance fortification was captured from Wayrest aswell and a covenant diplomat was killed: https://imgur.com/a/ItqgaJy

"The Dragon is wise, a sage among the ignorant. He knows not all that glitters is gold."

Captain Melon's Avatar Senator

Undead up
    Attached Files Attached Files

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Gaming Emeritus

Ebonheart Pact up!
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/0ysf64...ct_28.sav/file

Telvanni turned AI

Optiona Events

The Parley

All alliance leaders has agreed to meet and discuss cooperation against the daedric forces. They decided to meet on Imperial Isle...

All leaders have to stay there for one turn. On the next admin turn they can be moved back, to their original location.

In case they officially agree on sending together an invasion force into Coldharbour, on the next admin turn such armies would be moved.
    Every faction from the participating alliance can send 1 full stack. Such army must be outside of any settlements or ships, otherwise they cant be moved. Names of the leaders of such armies must be sent to the admin, so they can be moved. These armies dont have to be the same armies as the ones attending the meeting.

King Athelstan's Avatar The Wheel Weaves
    Blog Entries

Hey there, I'll be taking over the Convenant. Now, I haven't seriously hotseated in a while and I'm terribly rusty (Though my skills were never that much to speak of anyways), but I'm looking forward to the challenge. Good luck to all, and may the best alliance win!
    Proudly under the patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader
    Proud patron of 4zumi, Akar, CommodusIV ,Swaeft
    and Peaman

Blog Entries

Oh my, this was a lot to get into. Being rusty as I am, and controlling three factions at once starting on turn 28, this is a challenge. I'll do my best to show I can be a tough nut to crack myself though . I don't think I've ever spent as much time on a turn as now, I'm almost sweaty! Good luck to all of you

While the Covenant is under attack from all sides, it bites back! The siege of Taneth is lifted, much to the rejoice of the people. The Prince of Skyrim lies dead on the battlefield, together with thousands of enemy troops. The Covenant is may have been on the defensive, it may have been pushed back and mismanaged, but those days are at an end. We fight as one, for the Imperial throne!
    Last edited by King Athelstan; August 29, 2018 at 11:28 AM.
    and Peaman

Gaming Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by King Athelstan View Post
    When you think you already know all funny ways how to post screenshots

Anyway, nice first turn for sure

Gaming Emeritus

Last edited by General Dragon.; August 28, 2018 at 07:55 AM.

"The Dragon is wise, a sage among the ignorant. He knows not all that glitters is gold."

Blog Entries

and Peaman

Gaming Emeritus

Valenwood up!
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/up6i7f
    Hegathe captured and a small redguard fleet sunk. Killed a spy aswell:
    https://imgur.com/a/qTgrn9G

Our defeat at Taneth was painful, but the war is far from over. Meanwhile the leaders of the Dominion arrived to the meeting near the Imperial City and layed down the peace agreement terms with the pact leaders. Both sides agreed on the terms and started to ratify the temporary peace and the cooperation againts the Daedra forces. High Queen Ayrenn saw the need for this temporary confederation. She hopes their united forces will be enough to end once and for all the attacks of the Daedra forces and stop Molag Bal once and for all.
    However Ayrenn was concerned that despite showing their true intentions and not arriving with any large troops, the Argonian leader came with an almost fully prepared army. Time will tell as the meeting will end in the past days, if the Argonians will attack the dominion leaders while they unprotected or they will use that force againts the daedra.

An Argonian diplomat shortly arrives after the notes of the Aldmeri Dominion becomes public, stating that while under some strange mind control that they always get when moving around, the whole army of the leader accidentaly sticked to their commander and with a *whoos*, they all got teleported into this strange land called Cyrodiil. He also says that this strange God who mindcontrols them sends his regards and that he is sorry that he forgot to take apart the leader and the army.

ArBo's Avatar Senator

Captain Melon's Avatar Senator

Undead up
    Attached Files Attached Files

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Gaming Emeritus

Ebonheart Pact up!
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/ra33ix...ct_29.sav/file

Optional Events

God of Schemes

Following an event that has never been seen in history of Tamriel before, a peace made between many nations of Tamriel, another such event has taken place - Tamrielic Invasion of Coldharbour. The Mages Guild has opened portals to allow the alliance armies to enter the daedric realm of Coldharbour in order to end Planemeld and defat Molag Bal, The God of Schemes.

However, the invasion hasnt gone as planned, as alliance armies are now scattered across the deadric plane, lost in darkness and unable to reach each other...

(the aldmeri army transport got delayed)

- Siege equipment is not allowed to be used in Coldharbour (it didnt survive the travel through the portal...
    )
    - When you take any of the daedric forts, put your army outside, right next to it (or to the place where the fort originally was, if it got destroyed), and see what happens...

Rewards shall be given in the end too, in case you suceed...

daggerfall covenant: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...R_Covanent.sav

(aware I spelled that wrong)
    Last edited by keldo52; September 08, 2018 at 12:50 PM.

Blog Entries

I wasn't notified I was up, didn't know till Jadli VM'd me, turn will be done shortly

EDIT: Turn done! Dominion up! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qRB...ew?usp=sharing

Pics: https://imgur.com/a/JMKmtk3
    Last edited by King Athelstan; September 15, 2018 at 05:28 AM.
    and Peaman