Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: [TES HS] Interregnum I

unwissest's Avatar Laetus

Default Re: [GS EVENT] Interregnum I

|'m here though. just not that much on this forum. im Always on steam hahaha ....

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

themzr is replacing joerock22 as a player of Ebonheart Pact

unwissest's Avatar Laetus

tried to play our turns on the save files that we got from you guys but everytime i load it i get a error.

Gaming Emeritus

You have the old version it seems. Reinstall

Captainnorway's Avatar Primicerius

Gaming Emeritus

Alright. Seems nobody actually knows how to fix it, or at least is not willing to tell me. Will give it a day or so, but if nothing happens Ill just create another valenwood faction. That means we will have to restart. We are still on first turn, so its not a big deal. If there is some solution to the fort crash, it would most likely be something, that affects compatibility too, so we would have to restart anyway.

Heads up. Before you start whining, realize you are playing the best MTWII mod of 2016 due to the awards, so just be happy

Tho If you discovered some other tiny bug, lemme know

Gaming Emeritus

Lucky we are. Just before I started creating the new valenwood faction, I found out what was causing it .

It was actually something completely else than I thought. Nothing to do with the models. Small letters in place where should have been capitals letters, while I used to correct ones in about 30 other remaining lines with valenwood in the file. The file is defining how is everything called in game.
    The wrong one "{EMT_Valenwood_FORT}Bosmeri Fort"
    Correct one "{EMT_VALENWOOD_FORT}Bosmeri Fort"

We are fortunate, as this file does not affect compatibility, so we can roll on.

Only thing you need to do is download updated expanded.txt, and use it to replace the original file in The_Elder_Scrolls/data/text. And delete bin file with same name (new one will be created once the game is launched). Or you can change the letter yourself I suppose

I believe The Dominion team had more than enough time to prepare their turn, so Im pretty sure it will be posted pretty soon

Captainnorway's Avatar Primicerius

ArBo's Avatar Senator

Any time I load while in a campaign, or quit to the main menu, I get a CTD. I can play this turn, but this will get very annoying later on. Does anyone have any idea what's going on?

Gaming Emeritus

Seems you are the only one with this problem. Most likely something went wrong during the installation/download. Try redoing that

themzr's Avatar Primicerius
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

In light of the recent spots left open by some valued veterans of our community leaving. I think it is best to call this hotseat to an end so we can fill up more spots. It has really not even started and we have not fully played the first turn. I think none of us have formed a sincere attachment to this hotseat and it makes sense to end it now and once the situation is cleared up we can resume it later.
    "I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion."

----- Alexander The Great

ArBo's Avatar Senator

During your turns you can use ships to transport your units, but after that they must return them to the spots (in each spot can be maximally 3 ships).
    There seems to be a Redguard ship in an illegal spot, or else I just don't understand this rule.

Gaming Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by themzr View Post
    In light of the recent spots left open by some valued veterans of our community leaving. I think it is best to call this hotseat to an end so we can fill up more spots. It has really not even started and we have not fully played the first turn. I think none of us have formed a sincere attachment to this hotseat and it makes sense to end it now and once the situation is cleared up we can resume it later.
    Im not forcing anyone to be in this HS. You are free to leave if you wish, samely as everyone else who shares the same opinions, which would be an indication for me that some steps in this way might be required. So far I have not seen anything like that

This mod (not counting DB) has 1 open spot in 6 hotseats. SS has about 18 open spots in 11 hotseats. This is purely SS problem, there has been too many open SS spots for some time already, the recent events has only deepened the hole.

Sacrificing a HS that is probably the largest in matters of features and gameplay than anything in this section for few last years and has a half year work behind it, in order to save few generic hotseats is not what is going to move this section further. More like the opposite. The effect on the current SS crisis would be minimal in best case anyway, as half of these players dont even play SS, some of them even joined this community/section because of this HS

Will check the ship
    Last edited by Jadli; June 15, 2017 at 06:21 AM.

General Dragon.'s Avatar Champion of Dragons
    Gaming Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by themzr View Post
    The thing is, people who joined these signed up for a TES type of hotseat not for SS, which has the current too much empty spot problem. I don't think someone who wanted to play in this, wants to play in an SS hotseat, he doesn't know.

"The Dragon is wise, a sage among the ignorant. He knows not all that glitters is gold."

Captain Melon's Avatar Senator

Undead up
    Attached Files Attached Files

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

themzr's Avatar Primicerius
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon. View Post
    The thing is, people who joined these signed up for a TES type of hotseat not for SS, which has the current too much empty spot problem. I don't think someone who wanted to play in this, wants to play in an SS hotseat, he doesn't know.
    Don't force your assumptions onto a whole player-base. The solution is not to segregate these hotseats by type of mod. That is foolish and even those in westeros didn't do that in their hotseat cleanup. A hotseat is a hotseat and there are many players that go in-between hotseats of different styles
    "I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion."

----- Alexander The Great

General Dragon.'s Avatar Champion of Dragons
    Gaming Emeritus

I am not forcing my assumptions on anyone, I just stated my opinion, which can be true and can be false.

"The Dragon is wise, a sage among the ignorant. He knows not all that glitters is gold."

Gaming Emeritus

First turn finally over. I believe you all have finally reached each other, so you future turns can be played on time. Ebonheart Pact up!
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/pxxiukihvqmlfy9/IR_I_Pact_1.sav

Tristycor, hero of Daggerfall Covenant, was defeated
    http://www.mediafire.com/view/gnnpgx7bw2i8h3l/20170616124226_1.jpg

As for Covenant moving their ships in Rumare Bay, please put them back. The ships and alliance fortifications are disabled until triggered by an event. If any ship will be blocking movement of imperial/undead ships, they will be sunk

Cyrodiil Events

Dead Rising
    Mannimarco, King of Worms, has signed a dark pact with Empress Regent Clivia Tharn. Worm Cult will resurect fallen soldiers in order to strenghten Imperial defences.

Effects
    Soldiers (from all sides) killed in battles won by the Empire/Oblivion/Undead will be resurected as skeletons, if there is any Worm Cult Necromancer (undead general) who can reach the place of battle in the same turn

REDBOOSTY's Avatar Ducenarius