Thread: Unable to load textures

Default Unable to load textures

G'day,

I looked around for an answer, but haven't come up with anything, hope its something trivial and I'm an idiot for not being able to find it online. I'm playing as the Illyrians, and every time I attempt a bridge battle, it comes up with the message, *Insufficient video memory to load requested texture set.* It happens regardless, if I have full stacks vsing one another, or even single units vsing one another. In the Campaign I've had 8000 troops on the battlefield at once with absolutely 0 problems, not even a hint of losing frames. I've also tried turning down the graphics from maximum to minimum and the message still comes up. The water textures from the rivers must be pretty damn good .

Thanks in advance for any help. Absolutely enjoying this mod, cannot tell you how happy I am, can't wait for more.

Default Re: Unable to load textures

Probably should also add, I'm running the new 3.0 with the 3.1 patch, installed fine I guess, haven't had any other problems.

Saul Tyre's Avatar Senator

Default Re: Unable to load textures

Quote Originally Posted by NotGoodAtTW View Post
    Probably should also add, I'm running the new 3.0 with the 3.1 patch, installed fine I guess, haven't had any other problems.
    Unfortunately this is a bug, try to avoid bridge battles for now this will be fixed when we release v4.0