Thread: The Dragon of Rhun: A Mini Mod

Default The Dragon of Rhun: A Mini Mod

Hello all.
    After seeing The Black Goldfish's wonderful work with banners I was amazed, with one exception. I feel his Rhun banner was very flawed and was not up to the quality of his other amazing banners. Hence I present the Dragon of Rhun, a banner that shall match the 'Dragon' clan you play as in 2.0. Due to file limitations (There is 4 banners to a file) some of The Black Goldfish's banners are included and thus credit goes to him. In addition, this is an updated version of the banner I posted in The Black Goldfish's submod thread that is more clear, sharpened, and looks a lot better so redownload it if you downloaded my banner from that thread.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20170517115616_1.jpg 
Views:	509 
Size:	303.5 KB 
ID:	345407
    Rhun Banner.zip
    Last edited by Link12; May 16, 2017 at 09:58 PM.
    All your words are but to say: you are a woman, and your part is in the house. But when the men have died in battle and honour, you have leave to be burned in the house, for the men will need it no more. But I am of the House of Eorl and not a serving-woman. I can ride and wield blade, and I do not fear either pain or death.

But no living man am I! You look upon a woman. Éowyn I am, Éomund's daughter. You stand between me and my lord and kin. Begone, if you be not deathless! For living or dark undead, I will smite you, if you touch him.

My avatar is Romana from Doctor Who, one of my favorite characters in all of fiction

Default Re: The Dragon of Rhun: A Mini Mod

Nice! Good work!

El Monstero29's Avatar Semisalis

Great stuff, Link! I love it.

If the DaC team wishes to use my banner in the main mod, they have full permission to do so.
    All your words are but to say: you are a woman, and your part is in the house. But when the men have died in battle and honour, you have leave to be burned in the house, for the men will need it no more. But I am of the House of Eorl and not a serving-woman. I can ride and wield blade, and I do not fear either pain or death.

But no living man am I! You look upon a woman. Éowyn I am, Éomund's daughter. You stand between me and my lord and kin. Begone, if you be not deathless! For living or dark undead, I will smite you, if you touch him.

My avatar is Romana from Doctor Who, one of my favorite characters in all of fiction

I like this banner I must say I am glad to see my favorite faction getting this kind of love
    Supreme Commander of the Galactic Federation, Emperor of the Virtupets Empire, Star King
    Certified Genius
    M L I G: Mandy Luxe is the Greatest
    Erasiel Darkar is OP! Never will be nerfed! He is Winx

Quote Originally Posted by Link12 View Post
    If the DaC team wishes to use my banner in the main mod, they have full permission to do so.
    They did it, bro. Now, your submod is part from the core mod of last version (3.0, The Cold North). Congrats.

PS: I love that f u c k i n g banner.