Thread: What Westeros/Game of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire-MOD would be most stable as a new base?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mr_Nygren's Avatar Berserkir

Default What Westeros/Game of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire-MOD would be most stable as a new base?

Hello all!

I have a simple question for you - What individual Westeros/Game of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire Total War-MOD would be the most stable one?

I want a mod with the units and UI of GoT Total War but with the great map of other Westeros mods - and i also want it to be as stable as it possibly can. I don't want to waste time porting an entire mod to an unstable base..

Westeros Total War, the mod of which all the submods are based on - were released as an unstable Alpha in 2011. I believe "A Song of Ice and Fire: Total War" is the only separate entity not based on Westeros. Even though it uses assets of Game of Thrones and Westeros etc. What mod is the most stable one if going to port GoT:TW?

Also, would it be possible to access Westeros 1.0 now, like SoulGamesInc? To maybe begin work of porting Game of Thrones Total War to that epic version?

I don't really see why not - as the original creators of GoT TW are the same as many of those working on Westeros 1.0. But It wouldn't be done in a long while porting an entire mod like that. Any suggestions?
    Last edited by Mr_Nygren; May 16, 2017 at 01:43 PM.
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again
    but betrayal with treachery.

- The Havamal