Thread: How to make all natians playable?

Icon9 How to make all natians playable?

I spent 2 hours searching the answer; in original version i can do it with the file starpos. downloaded from internet, but im afraid to replace Splendour's startpos file. I installed splendour, it work ok (i think) but there is only few original nations avaliable.

Default Re: How to make all natians playable?

Which nation do you want to play?
    Right now you can play;
    Vanilla start pos
    France, Britain, Spain, UP, Russia, Sweden, Prussia, Austria, Ottoman Empire, Maratha, Poland-Lithuania

Our Startpos
    Portugal, Italian States, Venice, Genoa, Piedmont- Savoy, Bavaria, Saxony, Hanover, Denmark, Persia, Mughal, Morocco

Not included:
    Wurttemberg, Westphalia, Georgia, Mysore, all Ameridian factions.
    It is actually easy enough adding new playable factions. It is a matter of changing 4 variables in the startpos. The issue is that minor factions have one slot cities. Changing it to a major city is more involved.
    I.S v3 will have more playable factions.

Which nation do you want to play?
    Right now you can play;
    Vanilla start pos
    France, Britain, Spain, UP, Russia, Sweden, Prussia, Austria, Ottoman Empire, Maratha, Poland-Lithuania

Our Startpos
    Portugal, Italian States, Venice, Genoa, Piedmont- Savoy, Bavaria, Saxony, Hanover, Denmark, Persia, Mughal, Morocco

Not included:
    Wurttemberg, Westphalia, Italian States, Georgia, Mysore, all Amerindian factions.
    It is actually easy enough adding new playable factions. It is a matter of changing 4 variables in the startpos. The issue is that minor factions have one slot cities. Changing it to a major city is more involved.
    I.S v3 will have more playable factions.

Decanus

Sorry to slightly necro this thread, but it seemed preferable to just making a new post (and I couldn't find my answer through searching). Is there any way to play the Native American factions in Imperial Splendour in any of the campaigns? I'm intrigued by the unit roster re-design, but the Warpath Campaign doesn't work........