Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567891011121328 ... LastLast

Thread: [GS NB HS] TES Newbloods IV

ArBo's Avatar Senator

Default Re: [Gaming Staff NB HS] TES Newbloods IV

I'm afraid your best bet is to reinstall the mod like Arglaxx did.

cowcow's Avatar Ordinarius

ya reinstalling is your best option, i've had 0 crashes myself

sorry,I think you guys need a new player

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

Dont give up. Have you used to full link (links are in the first post)? There is nothing that could go wrong if you use that

Gaming Emeritus

Alright subbed. Will wait one more turn, hopefully momidik fixes it in the meantime. King of Orsimers is up http://www.mediafire.com/file/s6bbd8...Orsinium_1.sav

I was pleased to see so many good RP on the first turn already, not quite usual with newbloods. Looking forward to the next turns. Rep to you

However, most of you has already broken a rule, built watchtowers. They are not allowed to be built, as they block future forts from being placed. Fortunetely, most of them seems to be in irrelevant places, so we just let it be as it is, but dont build any more of them. Any future watchtower would be fined. You can of course build them on your turn for scouting, but they mustnt be in the final save. I suggest you give one more read to the rules, so we avoid such situations. It is absolutely normal that newbloods break rules on their first turn, so no need to stress yourself about that more than it is healthy. Thats the usual way how you learn the hotseat basics

EDIT

Have to spread some reputation around first before being allowed by the twc to rep you ...
    Last edited by Jadli; May 29, 2017 at 12:29 PM.

can i destroy my watchtowers for gold lol, i didn't even want em, i just saw the forebears building them + forts so i was like i need to match him

Librarian's Avatar Ducenarius
    Please get me out of this hellhole of the UK

Quote Originally Posted by mupmas View Post
    can i destroy my watchtowers for gold lol, i didn't even want em, i just saw the forebears building them + forts so i was like i need to match him
    The Council to His Majesty King Fahara'jad assure you these are purely training excersises

I was just messing around with forts, there's no reason for alarm. It is my and all of our first hotseats and all.

just make sure your kids stay off my lawn...

Okay I will try to redownload all the game plus 1.3 update again :/ thanks for waiting.

REDBOOSTY's Avatar Ducenarius

Librarian's Avatar Ducenarius
    Please get me out of this hellhole of the UK

I have this feeling that I missed something, oh well. https://www.mediafire.com/?wilq3358cu5j3ia Crowns up next.

Clarification on the Merchants, they're only allowed in our regions, rebel regions (does this mean we can get trade from elsewhere in tamriel?) and trade-agreemented settlements or is that they are only allowed to seize assets in those places?
    Last edited by Librarian; May 30, 2017 at 04:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by momidik View Post
    Okay I will try to redownload all the game plus 1.3 update again :/ thanks for waiting.
    if you still have the zip file in your downloads folder you won't need to. the files should be fine, it's just the install that prob went haywire. It shouldn't have anything to do with the base game's files either, since all the changes are happening inside a separate mod folder.

joerock22's Avatar Leader of Third Age HS
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Librarian View Post
    Clarification on the Merchants, they're only allowed in our regions, rebel regions (does this mean we can get trade from elsewhere in tamriel?) and trade-agreemented settlements or is that they are only allowed to seize assets in those places?
    Your merchants can go anywhere. You are only allowed to acquire the assets of a merchant belonging to another faction if he is in your region, a rebel region, or a region owned by a faction which you have a trade agreement with. So essentially if you send merchants into lands not owned by you or a trusted ally, they are at risk of having their assets seized.

i just checked a pm i had with jadli when i joined askin bout some of the rules, he said no merchants in rebel territory

Gaming Emeritus

i just checked a pm i had with jadli when i joined askin bout some of the rules, he said no merchants in rebel territory
    I was talkIng about lands, which are out of bounds. Might have described them as rebel regions, as they are

Quote Originally Posted by Jadli View Post
    I was talkIng about lands, which are out of bounds. Might have described them as rebel regions, as they are
    i'm under the impression that all the rebel regions atm are oob, is it meant to be that if one of our cities rebels, that rebel region = ok to trade in? I can't think of any other scenario where the rule would be relevant

Arglaxx's Avatar Libertus

Gaming Emeritus

i'm under the impression that all the rebel regions atm are oob, is it meant to be that if one of our cities rebels, that rebel region = ok to trade in? I can't think of any other scenario where the rule would be relevant
    Yes, of course. You just cannot move anything to regions, which are oob. Except the path between Belkarth and Dragonstar. See the map in the OP

ok, sorry, i know it's obvious but i just wanna make sure i understand the reasons for the rules. helps me understand the nuance that behind the meta (just gimme a few years, i'll figure it out)