Page 14 of 35 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: [GS NB HS] TES Newbloods IV

LordPureLegacy's Avatar Decanus

Default Re: [Gaming Staff NB HS] TES Newbloods IV

May i just like a clarification for all of us attended this hot seat are we all now young bloods i say this because of a post Soulgames made about that and does it also include those that were just a replacement are they still allowed to join the next TES new bloods and still be a young blood.

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

You can join only if you are a newblood. Ideally, you should be only in one GS NB HS during your life, but if you somehow happen to be in more, you would receive the reward only for one of them anyway.

LordPureLegacy's Avatar Decanus

Ok i know that but what i am asking does replacements count that did not play for very long did they use up their chance in the next new blood even though you are young blood now.

Gaming Emeritus

Thats from case to case I suppose...

http://www.mediafire.com/file/nep07c...erfall_t14.sav Daggerfall's save

Sorry guys that it took so long to get back to my computer for an upload :/ .... If I had had 5-10 more minutes the other day I could have uploaded it then >_<

Arglaxx's Avatar Libertus

REDBOOSTY's Avatar Ducenarius

Forebears: https://www.mediafire.com/file/jgiyy...orebears15.sav
    Drums, Drums in the deep

Captured Bankoragai(?) fortress from rebels, have picks if needed
    Last edited by REDBOOSTY; September 16, 2017 at 02:32 PM.

Librarian's Avatar Ducenarius
    Please get me out of this hellhole of the UK

https://i.imgur.com/U6dOoUI.jpg?1
    https://i.imgur.com/qEMlh06.jpg?1

Hook line and sinker, Crowned Fleet Destroyed.

King Fahara'jad looked at the attacking forces in the valley. The sunshine in the sky burned through the mountains. An advisor approached him. The King knew what they would suggest. "I didn't live this long to give up. Death will come when it comes but not today." He waved away his assistant. Battle-ready, hardened in his armour, he watched the horizon for movement amongst the hundreds and hundreds of foes. He grabbed his chain, for the God Osni hung off it. He kissed the cold, pure gold. His mind moved to his youth, Osni's words to the monster that had been smited to protect him in his tender years. "Pleas shall avail you not, shrill virago, for you have threatened the Fateful Prince, whom it is my special care to foster and protect. For this noble stripling is the Fahara'jad whom prophesy foretells shall lead our people in the Years of Peril, and so you must needs die."
    He prayed to the God of War. "Please, let not Hammerfell fall to these demons. These shall be my years of peril and I must call on your strength."
    He sat thinking, a huge horse beneath him, clad from head to hoof. We must hope for them to make it in time.
    The supporting General lingered behind him. Fahara'jad spoke. "These Crowns shall pay for their treachery."

http://www.mediafire.com/file/e2j279...Crowned_15.sav
    Last edited by Librarian; September 17, 2017 at 09:40 AM.

cowcow's Avatar Ordinarius

Librarian, you aren't allowed to move defeated units. Please replay.

Also, Fahara'jad's entire army is under siege within a fort, so even if the depleted units are combined, you aren't able to add units to Fahara'jad army. You must defeat the siege this turn or Fahara'jad and his army are dead.
    Last edited by cowcow; September 17, 2017 at 02:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cowcow View Post
    Librarian, you aren't allowed to move defeated units. Please replay.

Also, Fahara'jad's entire army is under siege within a fort, so even if the depleted units are combined, you aren't able to add units to Fahara'jad army. You must defeat the siege this turn or Fahara'jad and his army are dead.
    He's not in an imaginary fort. I left it after capturing it and besieged the next one, therefore the fort disappears with no garrison.

Sent from my SM-T285 using Tapatalk

The fort does not disappear until Orsinium ends their turn. On turn 10 you left a fort to besiege Tu'whacca's Throne. The fort did not disappear when you ended your turn.

https://imgur.com/a/zTAls

I can't do anything at the moment, considering it's basically midnight. So it will be met with a delay.

take your time, there's no rush

You never screenshotted it and told me you beseiged it. Additionally, both our forts cannot be that close. Example:
    Last edited by Librarian; September 18, 2017 at 04:20 AM.

Gaming Emeritus

Rumours from far Cyrodiil have arrived. Colovian warlord Varen of House Aquilarios, backed by House Tharn, rebelled against reachman Emperor Leovic of The Longhouse Emperors, after he had attempted to legalize daedra woship across the The Empire. After months of fighting, Varen stormed Imperial City and personally killed emperor Leovic in The Throne Room. Varen, married to Clivia Tharn, has been crowned an emperor. To further legalize his claim to the throne, he has begun a search for Amulet of Kings. He plans to use it in a ritual, that would persuade Akatosh to make him a dragonborn...

EDIT

As for the issue, Faharajad is a defeated army, thus he is not allowed to move. A replay would be helpful. He would have retreated into the imaginary for, but as it doesnt exist in game he retreated next to the further fort, not much we can do about it.
    Last edited by Jadli; September 18, 2017 at 05:30 AM.

I don't need screenshots, we are both aware where each fort is placed. You simply misunderstood fort mechanics.

There are three forts within the pass; the left, middle, and right fort. On turn 13, you besieged the middle fort. On Turn 14, you conquered the middle fort and laid siege to the right fort, and then Fahara'jad was defeated. The *only* reason he did not physically retreat in to a fort is because you built a watchtower in the pass. Without a watchtower present in that pass, Fahara'jad would be stuck in a besieged fort with a defeated army, and unless you lift the siege on this turn, he is a dead man.

Unless, of course, you're finally willing to come to the table for peace.

Just to belabor the point, here is a timeline of the Orcs in the exact same situation I am describing. https://imgur.com/a/TVGNG
    Last edited by cowcow; September 18, 2017 at 12:49 PM.

Just to let you know, We're conversing over PM about the war (Cowcow and I) seeing what his terms are for ceasing hostilities.

I apologize for the delay. I hope I haven't stalled the pace of the Hotseat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmrPEwCo-BE

The cruel sun scorned at the situation. Sand and mountains as far as the eye could see. While the king talked to the gods, the crows surveyed the area, hungry for carrion. The instantly recognisable scream filled Fahara'jad's heart with shame. The two armies stared at each other across miles of open desert. Same uniforms, Same armour, Different banners. People of the same blood, Brothers on two sides of the same conflict. The winds had turned. The blur that was this stand off, stung the King's eyes. There was no where to retreat to, surrounded. With diplomacy failing, his heart wept for the future.

He mounted the battlements. He thought to himself: This is not your day to die. I have lead you for many years. I will be sad to see you go, Soldiers. You need to return to your families. These are my last orders as King and Marshal of Hammerfell. Heroic tears began their final journey down his cheek. "I order you to return to your husbands and wives. Go home, live to fight another day."

Within the hour, the fort was empty, that corner where he shared a drink with some of his men. That place where he prayed the first time they came here. That time when a soldier of his told him of her husband and three children at home. He came to the gates and pushed it open. He was prepared to meet his fate. Footsteps approached. Thoda ran up to the King.
    "My King!" He yelled.
    Fahara'jad looked in Thoda's direction. "The King is dead." He took a deep breath, he drew his sword. "Long live the King."
    Thoda nodded sadly. "I will fight by your side until your last breath."
    The pounding of the hooves approached. Fahara'jad prayed in his last moments.
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/e2j27...Crowned_15.sav
    https://imgur.com/a/O8fO2

(the sea battles from the last time are the same.) (Jadli please kill Thoda and Fahara'jad. (They retreated to the settlement above.) They died in the fort.)
    (I wanted to get this done as quick as possible so I could get the wheel moving again, I'm sorry if it's not up in quality, but I hope the meaning behind it has carried throughout
    Last edited by Librarian; November 08, 2017 at 04:48 PM.

All the power of Hammerfell had teetered on a blade's edge, but for the moment, the Crowned leader had secured his position. His rival dead and the mountain pass refortified, King Kameron turns his attention to the knife in his back. He laughed as he pondered how easily it could be his bones rattling upon a cart. As Fahara'jad's remains disappeared from view, he considered more seriously what had transpired. He had allowed himself too close to doom and destruction, and too many times. Already, reformations to the military were being prepared that would put the security of the Royal Family above all else. The fall of Wayrest had been a stark warning to High Rock and Hammerfell, and Kameron intended to listen.

His thoughts turned to the enemy left before him. The traitorous orcs had relied on the Forebears to withstand Kameron's fury, and it would be their undoing.

-

Kameron arrives at Hallins' Stand first with the peasant rearguard from his siege of the pretender Fahara'jad. The orcs quickly enter formation, preparing to charge the overwhelmingly inferior Crown line. The charge is met head on, with hundreds of Crown soldiers falling in short order. As the battle rages on, Kameron's veterans begin to round the flanks of the Orsimer army and, after a short blood-letting, General Laurig sounds the order of retreat. Nearly half the Orcish army is cut down in the chaos, and Kameron's dogged pursuit leaves Laurig with no choice but to seek refuge within his previously abandoned fortifications.

https://imgur.com/a/mVx4n

Sharnhelm https://www.mediafire.com/file/wcw2x...harnhelm15.sav