Page 1 of 35 123456789101126 ... LastLast

Thread: [GS NB HS] TES Newbloods IV

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

Default [GS NB HS] TES Newbloods IV

The Elder Scrolls Newbloods IV

Welcome To Tamriel dear Newbloods. We will be using The Unoffcial Patch 1.3 for The Elder Scrolls. Info about the mod and download links can be found here. You can also use the FULL link to the entire mod. This campaign shall be taking place in Hammerfell and High Rock, during so called Ranser's War.

It will be moderated by Gaming Staff and only Newbloods may partake. A Newblood is somebody who has just recently joined us, having no experience in Hotseating. If you are new and wish to challenge yourself for the chance at the reward then feel free to sign up; but keep in mind that we'd like to avoid replacements so if you plan to vanish off the face of the planet or are unable to make the 24 hour turns, we'd appreciate if you'd refrain from requesting a position here. Rewards of a Signature, a wooden sword medal (1st level of gaming winner medal) and Reputation (15 rep) will be given to the victor.

Scenario Description

In the year 2E 563, after the beginning of the second Wayrest dynasty, the young King Emeric Cumberland began a search for his bride. His first choice was Rayelle, daughter of King Ranser of Sharnhelm, but before the marriage contracts were wrought, Emeric instead married Maraya, the Redguard princess of Sentinel. This stunned courtiers across the land, and prompted bards to sing songs of Maraya's bewitching beauty. However, strategists saw the move as strengthening the trade between High Rock and Sentinel. After Emeric's Wedding in 566, High Rock readied itself for a golden age of commerce. Three moons later, it was bracing for a bloody civil war.
    Rivenspire was known as the backwater of High Rock. Ranser was known as a "surly hillsman", a child of the north, known for his bitter temper and brutal rule. Emeric's slight was too much for him to bear.
    With an army of Northern Tamriel's surliest mercenaries and a host of his own people, he descended from the mountains to cut a bloody swath to the Iliac Bay. Emeric was caught unprepared. It was only the spirited defense of his Lion Guard that saved Wayrest from being razed to the ground. Ranser had hoped for a swift victory. Instead, he was forced into a protracted siege.
    The long siege dragged on into spring, both sides of conflict searching for allies... Which side shall you join?

Admin - King Athelstan
    Co-admin - Dragon

Factions

Kingdom of New Orsinium - REDBOOSTY - Winner!

Destroyed and surrendered
    Kingdom of Wayrest - LordPureLegacy
    Clan of Forebears - Librarian
    Clan of Crowned -joker0002710

Kingdom of Sharnhelm - keldo52
    Kingdom of Daggerfall - PeaMan

Events
    Planemeld

Map updates

Turn 1
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Turn 5

]Turn 10

Turn 15

Turn 20

Turn 25

Turn 30

The Rules
    - Time for alliance to play your turn is 24h. The Admin may grant an extension occasionally.
    - No exploits/bugs allowed: Posting defeats, making walls of units on map to disallow enemy agents to move and stomping/killing agents with units, surrounding armies/navies to deny retreat, intentionally spreading a plague with agents/units, stepping on a merchant to remove him from a trade resource, exploiting AI factions ( for example demanding/accepting money or settlements from AI factions), and more.

- Suiciding a faction you play is not allowed, and may result into a removal from all GS events.

- List of known bugs:

1) The naval fort bug: No using ships to bypass a fort's or a settlement's Zone of Control.
    2) Ambush fort bug: No luring men in ambush position into ZoC of forts\settlement's as such robbing them of their movement points.

3) Siege reinforcement bug: when the army is adjacent to a fort or a settlements that has been put under siege it cannot reinforce armies adjacent to him which he should have been able to reinforce on normal occasions. Attacking an army which the siege reinforcements bug applies to is not allowed
    Navy inside ports attacked bug: no using this bug to attack ships which are inside ports.

4) Yoyo armies\forts bug: no attacking an army which the bug has been used on multiple times. You can see when this bug occurs, as the enemy army enters the fort and then leaves it.

5) Attacking ships inside the port - Attacking ships that are inside ports is not allowed.

6) Recruitment pool fill up - Quing up units in the recruitment sloots to increase artifically units/agents maximum number you can recruit in one settlement.

7) Recruting mercenaries in forts with depleted movement points - Using forts to get illegal maximum movement points to mercenaries in a depleted army.

8 ) Using ships to get more movement range - Using ships to give more movement range to armies on seas.

Military rules

- No one turn peace ( although you cannot attack enemy land of the opponent, if he has notplayed his first turn yet. You can cross lands of a faction that hasnt played its 1st turn yet, if your army doesnt stand in enemy territory after its mvement).
    - All battles are auto-resolved. Screenshots must be posted with: odds and result screens, mouse over the odds bar to show the ratio, the armies involved with their banners visible on the campaign map, unit card of siege unit must be visible if used to directly assault settlement. In some matches manual battles against AI will be allowed.
    - Armies that are defeated in battle by a player that comes after them in the turn list may not move the following turn. This is to make it fair for people who are defeated by players that come before them in the turn list.Armies standing in a settlement when defeated are excluded from this rule.

Heroic victories against players are not be allowed. However, occasionally it happens player cant get any other type of victory then heroic victory. In such cases heroic victories may be allowed, but only if the odds are higher for the attacker than 1:1.- Ships cannot leave blockaded ports. It's not allowed to keep units protected by placing them in ships docked in a port.
    -Not allowed to besiege a settlement to deny its garrison participation in battle.
    - You are not allowed to besiege a settlement to deny enemy retreat into it.
    - You are not allowed to lure an ambushing army a tile further to bring it in range of more of your forces.
    - Limit of 3 fort per region per player. At least 4 units per fort are required.
    - Each unit of siege equipment can be used just once in each turn to take settlement.
    Ballistas can assault wooden walls and forts,
    catapults can also assault basic stone walls/castles,
    and trebuchets can also assault also large stone walls and fortresses.

- Huge stone walls, citadels amd capitals cannot be assaulted by any unit of siege equipment, only a siege. Capitals are Daggerfall, Sharnhelm, Wayrest, New Orsinium, Sentinel, Taneth

Agent rules
    - Spies are not allowed to open Gates on players, unless there is at least 60% (for capitals its 80%) chance of entering into the settlement. If a spy was has been in city for several turns, you will have to leave the settlement and enter it again. If inside the settlement is at least 1200 soldiers (720 for capitals), than spy may not open the gates anyway. Screenshots must be provided
    - Assassins cannot sabotage and are not allowed to kill family members or generals. Assassins need at least 60% chance to kill other agents, for enemy assassins/spies just 30% is required. Screenshots must be provided
    - Merchants need 60% to acquire other merchant's assets. Only allowed in your own regions, Rebel Controlled Regions, or regions you have aquired Trade rights to. Screenshots required

- Bribed units/agents cant move for one turn. You can bribe only settlements/forts that your armies can directly march into.

Settlement rules

- Destruction of buildings is not allowed. Only exceptions are churches of foreign religions. They can be destroyed immediately after taking a settlement
    - Not allowed to exterminate settlements.

List of Hotseat Guides

Last edited by King Athelstan; December 18, 2018 at 03:48 PM. Reason: Roster update

Arglaxx's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: [Gaming Staff NB HS] TES Newbloods IV - ARE YOU NEW TO THE COMMUNITY? JOIN THIS HS!

Sign me up as Daggerfall.

Gaming Emeritus

Default Re: [Gaming Staff NB HS] TES Newbloods IV - ARE YOU NEW TO THE COMMUNITY? JOIN THIS HS!

Yours

Hannibal2001's Avatar Simply Barbaric

There are quite a lot of spots open in Hotseat Recruitment isnt it a bad time to open another GS event?

ArBo's Avatar Senator

I'd argue that because it's a Newbloods game, it won't include many players that would otherwise fill these spots. On the contrary, this might get people into Hotseating so that they can eventually help us out with the empty spots

Gaming Emeritus

Yep. Its only for newbloods, not for you. And new players is exactly we need right now.
    Last edited by Jadli; May 14, 2017 at 04:01 AM.

REDBOOSTY's Avatar Ducenarius

New Orsinium for me pleas

Gaming Emeritus

This is what the scenario will most likely look like http://www.mediafire.com/file/do5hub...cx/NB_TEST.sav Few minor changes will be certainly done

Librarian's Avatar Ducenarius
    Please get me out of this hellhole of the UK

I'm reserving my space here! Crowns please I'll read more later.

There you go Jadli!

Quote Originally Posted by Arglaxx View Post
    Sign me up as Daggerfall.
    So,isDaggerfall free or not?

Gaming Emeritus

It is not, seems I just put Arglaxx to the wrong faction the OP...

Also, if we dont find a 6th player in a reasonable time, we migh use Iliac Bay HS variation (see the save http://www.mediafire.com/file/3dri7u...zl/IB_TEST.sav ), where Daggerfall is merged with Wayrest, as they were the allies anywyay (First Covenant), while Camlorn and Dvinnen is given to Sharnhelm to balance it out. So I suggest you should take either Forebears or Sharnhelm...

Sharnhelm is still unplayable

Gaming Emeritus

Not exactly sure what do you mean. Its playable. Its just not included in any of the singleplayer scenarios for various reasons, what doesnt mean the faction doesnt exist. Load the save and see yourself. There are actually three more such factions in the patch....
    Last edited by Jadli; May 21, 2017 at 10:31 AM.

Librarian's Avatar Ducenarius
    Please get me out of this hellhole of the UK

Can I change to Forebears please?

What is the forting rules?
    Last edited by Librarian; May 21, 2017 at 01:13 PM.

Gaming Emeritus

I suppose so

- Limit of 3 fort per region per player. At least 4 units per fort are required.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadli View Post
    Not exactly sure what do you mean. Its playable. Its just not included in any of the singleplayer scenarios for various reasons, what doesnt mean the faction doesnt exist. Load the save and see yourself. There are actually three more such factions in the patch....
    I see now. My bad.
    Sharnhelm, please.

Gaming Emeritus

All yours

cowcow's Avatar Ordinarius

i'll take the crowned

well,There is only one slot left and I can't even call it a country :/

anyway.Sign me up for the last country that nobody cares about ! T the wayrest ! to the unstopable rich count...

who I am kidding.

sign me up I will se if I can live for 10 turns XD

nice modding btw 1.3 looks nice !

Gaming Emeritus

Oh, that was quick! Dont worry about Wayrest, they are not that weak .

We shall start tomorrow or the day after, as I have some exams

Page 1 of 35 123456789101126 ... LastLast