Thread: Two things to ask,

JackDionne's Avatar Senator

Default Two things to ask,

I have never installed any mods for this game. I can't join any multi player battles, they are all in red. I uninstalled and re-installed still the same issue.
    How do I fix it?

Anyone play Rise of Modor multiplayer yet?
    3K needs to have an Avatar Campaign!!!

Commissar Caligula_'s Avatar The Ecstasy of Potatoes

Default Re: Two things to ask,

Quote Originally Posted by JackDionne View Post
    I have never installed any mods for this game. I can't join any multi player battles, they are all in red. I uninstalled and re-installed still the same issue.
    How do I fix it?

Anyone play Rise of Modor multiplayer yet?
    I can't answer the first question, but I can say that only a very small number of people have Rise of Mordor, about 30 or so. If you yourself have access (I don't recognise your name, but I wasn't in charge of giving out the pack so idk), you'd have to arrange to play with another player. Remember that only specific people with access to the mod are allowed to make Youtube videos.

Thanks for taking the time to reply. The Rise of Modor looks very interesting, Warhammer just doesn't do it for me. I did not buy it either. I need something until the next historical TW game comes out.

Commissar Caligula_'s Avatar The Ecstasy of Potatoes

Actually I might have a solution to your first problem. Right click on Attila in your Steam library, click Properties, then the 3rd tab along I think and click "Verify Integrity of Game Cache". This will see whether you're missing any files. I don't think it'll fix any corrupted files though.

Quote Originally Posted by Caligula the Mad View Post
    Actually I might have a solution to your first problem. Right click on Attila in your Steam library, click Properties, then the 3rd tab along I think and click "Verify Integrity of Game Cache". This will see whether you're missing any files. I don't think it'll fix any corrupted files though.
    I did do that a couple of times. Same problem.