Thread: Need some pointers with my ambitious mod idea (Basic Government systems)

Icon5 Need some pointers with my ambitious mod idea (Basic Government systems)

Hello. I've been thinking about the one thing I feel is sorely missing from NTW, and it is a slightly more in-depth government system. Something wherein you're allowed to make basic legislation decisions, as well as, should you wish, change your government type and religion willingly, which would have internal and external pros and cons. Now I understand this wouldn't be an easy task, but I wish to try it anyway (as the worst thing that would happen is a waste of a few hours). The thing is, I don't know where one would even start for something like this. Any pointers?

Default Re: Need some pointers with my ambitious mod idea (Basic Government systems)

There is no way to achieve what you are looking for, simple as that. It's all hardcoded, and there are no lua functions to change the political system in any way.
    My Mods and Projects

- Realism Core v5 for La Monteé de L'Empire 4.2 (NTW)
    - Battle Chaos, give life to your fights! (NTW)
    - Battleterrain Mod, larger, better campaign battle maps (NTW)
    - Developer for 1800 (ETW) battle mechanics, unit stats
    - Developer for Victoria Total War (ETW) unit modeller \ texturer
    - Developer of Rise of the Eagles (MTW2 - HOSTED), creator \ db \ models \ textures
    - Risorgimento 1859 The Franco-Austrian War (NTW), creator \ developer