Thread: Comparing the strength of various Zelda characters

Icon11 Comparing the strength of various Zelda characters

Hey everyone!

I had a really long and entertaining post ready to be submitted, but accidentally clicking on a tag to ADD it, sent me to another page for some reason, deleting everything I wrote...

Anyway, I would like to see if people could compare the strength between various Zelda characters.

Stuff like Great Fairies fighting Sages and whatnot.

Default Re: Comparing the strength of various Zelda characters

Aw, sorry to hear that happened to you.

Which universe are we discussing? Neph's or Nintendo's?

Double post.
    Last edited by Baron of Hyrule; May 05, 2017 at 03:52 AM.

Ruto vs Saria
    Although they are both third sages, Ruto seems to have more experience with her powers and is more comfortable using them.
    Saria mostly uses her bow and nimbleness in battle,but that doesn't simply compare to ice magic.

Yeah, I was mainly referring to Nephverse.

Ruto and Saria is an interesting one. I agree with the fact that Ruto would match Saria easily with her ice magic, although if I recall correctly, we actually haven't seen much of Saria's Sage powers. She was able to contain Sulkaris in a block of Emerald, and I'm not sure how far she can expand this kind of power.

I would like to see a fight between Veran and Sulkaris. Both are large-scale villains in Hyrule: Total War, and I'm really curious about how strong the magic of Fairies can be compared to the resilience of the First Forest Sage.