Thread: Some Assistance with a startpos edit?

Default Some Assistance with a startpos edit?

Hi, I have spent the better part of the last 2 days trying to use the Assembly kit to make the Cha_fact_Carloman faction playable...I have followed all of the most recent AK guides for Startpos editing (including removing all mods and unsubbing from them etc) dated from January of 2017...I have been unable to have a pack with Cha_Campaign built at all...I have done a ton of separate modding using PFM (on pretty much all of the TW games so I have abit of experience) but I was wondering could someone create a vanilla pack for the Cha_campaign and make cha_fact_carloman playable for me? I can't seem to do it through PFM due to the nature of starpos editing requiring BOB which is what is not working for me

OdinSon's Avatar Foederatus

Default Re: Some Assistance with a startpos edit?

Hey, are you in a hurry for this? I can have a go at it this week in between Uni work if you want? Might take me a while though.

Quote Originally Posted by OdinSon View Post
    Hey, are you in a hurry for this? I can have a go at it this week in between Uni work if you want? Might take me a while though.
    Oh Thanks alot! I am at it again following a few guides and have a basic startpos_faction edit which finally worked! right now I'm going to try the more difficult task of making the faction I want playable...I'll let you know how it goes asap!

No problems, just let me know if I can help.

Quote Originally Posted by OdinSon View Post
    No problems, just let me know if I can help.
    Well I have practically tried everything now and I can't get it to work. Basically I just want to make Sicily, Bavaria, and Carloman playable in the AoC Campaign, would you be able to do this for me? All I need is for them to be made playable and I can't seem to do this myself as PFM isn't equipped to handle it etc and I can't get the Assembly kit to work...

I can certainly give it a go. I have quite a bit of Uni work this week so I can't give you an exact timeframe but if that's not an issue I'll sort it out.

Thanks Odinson!