Quote Originally Posted by Pooploop View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong, because I haven't played this game for 5 years, but generals apart from the faction leaders all have their own portraits and matching battle and campaign map models. These may be lackluster compared to what is given to the leaders but it is somewhat unique to each general (in the sense there may be minor deviations in armor if compared to each other - but still different). How do I make it so that new faction leaders retain the portrait and armor assigned to them when coming of age but BEFORE they ascend to leader position because of their predecessors' demise? I understand that Total War deliberately gave Faction leaders a unique model and portrait but, in my opinion, this may only apply to a particular generation of famous leaders. When their sons and grandsons, or even successors unrelated to blood all look exactly like them when ascending to leader position it gets really frustrating. So for example, Takeda Shingen looks great in his red armor and all but Katsuyori should not look exactly the same as his father when ascending to daimyo-hood! I'd rather he retain his original portrait and model than look like some demented clone of his father. How do I mod this?
This was my post in the Shogun 2 section, but was advised to ask help from you guys here. So, in short, how do I get every succeeding faction leader to look unique?