Thread: I had a dream

Icon4 I had a dream

I had a dream that I was playing these mods (or atleast one mod) on Attila total war.

Diocle's Avatar Comes Limitis

Default Re: I had a dream

Please consider that someone's dreams may be nightmares for somebody else ..

Quote Originally Posted by Diocle View Post
    Please consider that someone's dreams may be nightmares for somebody else ..

Personally I would still play it.

IB:Restitutor Orbis Signature courtesy of Joar.

Gäiten's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Some years in the future.

Invasio Barbarorum: Ruina Roma Development Leader - Art made by Joar -Visit my Deviantart: http://gaiiten.deviantart.com/

man, to have the units reskin only would be a blast !!!

If you could see all the new reskinned Units for the upcoming IBRR ...

Invasio Barbarorum: Ruina Roma Development Leader - Art made by Joar -Visit my Deviantart: http://gaiiten.deviantart.com/

Diocle's Avatar Comes Limitis

Quote Originally Posted by Majorien View Post
    IF... Gaiten ? WHEN ????
    IMHO Gaiten is now adding the last touches to the large variety of small animals on the texiles of Sassie cataphracts' trousers, he has already done: a pair of goats on red background (pic.1), a couple of red kissing ducks, on black background (pic.2), a big goose (perhaps a duck) on red (pic.3), hunters and lions. (pic.4), a geometric design, white on red, with small hearts and animals (pic.5), a nice composition of little horses and couples of pidgeons kissing each other, in red, yellow, gray and green (pic.6), a wonderful yellow gripping beast, on a golden background (pic.7), a superb and very chic golden Pegasus on red velvet (pic.8), yellowish/white lions, inside very elaborated circles, on a green/brownish background (pic.9), a hypnothic defilé of Sogodian bulls, on red silk velvet (pic.10), a green falconer, with black floral labyrinth around him, surrounded by geometric embroidery of infinite complexity on beige silk (pic.11), and many others ... I can't quote them all of course, just to save the mystery and the surprise, in any case you must consider that each kind of design has its unique colours, which, combined together in all the possible combinations, are extremely useful to help identifying each one of the three hundred types of Sassie cataphracts we will see in game! You'll understand for sure the extreme complexity and the absolute relevance of this work.

Pics' references:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    1......2...... 3.

6. ....7.
    10.... 11....
    So, be patient Majorien, maybe the way is still long, hard and extremelly painful but .. Art is a severe mistress and the pains She inflicts on us, are distilled drops of pure pleasure.

Sertorio's Avatar Domesticus

Nicely done...
    Texture works by Sertorio, banner courtesy of Joar

My AAR for VGRII-AQUILAE

Some of those are indeed included ...