Thread: [Solution] Limitanai Crossbows missing from game!

Default [Solution] Limitanai Crossbows missing from game!

Limitanai Ballistarii is missing from the main campaign. Vigilant players may have noticed their presence in custom battles while some may have missed it altogether. To unlock these secret bonus units, there are two quick typos you have to correct in your Pack File Manager.

1. Open up @Fall_of_the_eagle_0.pack with PFM
    2. Navigate through DB into your main_units_tables and proceed to FOTE_Roman_main_units.
    3. Locate att_rom_balistarii. You might not have noticed it but "balistarii" is missing an "L". Rename it to "ballistarii" with double "L"s and save.
    4. Back under DB find units_to_grouping_military_permissions_tables and click on _FOTE_Roman_units_to_groupings_military_permissions.
    5. There should be four "att_rom_balistarii" which you have to replace with its proper pronounciation. After that save and you're done!

Enjoy!!!

I discovered this solution after buffing my crossbowmen numbers into 180. My tier 2 and tier 3 infantry were adjusted but in the custom game roster, the limitanai ballistarii remained untampered. Making sure crossbowmen were where they should be on PFM, I concluded there had to be a typo. Hopefully this guide saves somebody else out there some heartache and time!
    Last edited by mrsmile1015; May 01, 2017 at 02:11 AM. Reason: Better syntax