Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Expanded FOTS map with Korea, Outer Manchuria and Far East Russia

Default Re: Expanded FOTS map with Korea, Outer Manchuria and Far East Russia

Quote Originally Posted by Hazbones View Post
    Izzi, what software do you use to modify the map?
    3ds max 2013 and 2010 for exporting to CS2.

Thanku

Sogdog's Avatar Centenarius

Quote Originally Posted by izzi View Post
    Hi guys,
    I created a brand new campaign map with Korea, Outer Manchuria and the Far East Russia for Fall of the Samurai (that will be used later in my mod Total FotS). I also added some new regions (lik 9 or 10) to Vanilla Japan map. I added all my raw data, for everyone that is interesting in building there mod with the Total FotS map.
    Some clans have their regions changed (Tsu owns all new territories), but you can change it they way you want in Tweak.
    Not everything is perfect, but you as a modder can make it your own mod.
    This is just the RAW data, my mod will be totally different with the new map.
    What i only ask is to give me credit for it if you use the new campaign map in your own (released) mod.
    Pics:
    Click to view content: 

Link to the map and data.
    Included is the db XML files (for Tweak), 2D map for heightmap and supertexture (PSD file for Photoshop), 3D map for 3dsmax (2010 and 2013 version), Border/Roads/Rivers splines and CS2 files (for Tweak).
    Enjoy!
    Please re-upload the link. I would love to give this a try.

Here you go: link (totalrtsmods forum).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12