Thread: Console commands for SS

Default Console commands for SS

Hi guys, im having trouble finding the console commands for the extra features in this game, ive done a lot of google searching but i cnt find a thing about it. If someone could provide these i would be most grateful. These are the ones im after: Remove "banished" Remove "defiance of orders" Remove and add "War council member" Remove "Stripped of titles" I have experimented with lines like "remove_trait this banished" and "remove_trait this OrdersDefied" but nothing seems to work Also, any advice on how to get the pardon button to work would be great as clicking the ? does nothing at all

Default Re: Console commands for SS

can someone help me plz

I don't know the exact ones you are looking for.
    I know ones like for population, fow, auto-win battles, money, crowns, add/removing ancillaries (which is like the same as traits, you just have to get the wording right... instead of "remove_trait this banished", try banish or banishment).

You should be able to search this website, as Im sure theyre all here somewhere.
    Honest and truly, I AM Robin Hood!

Losthief's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by Duck of Death View Post
    I don't know the exact ones you are looking for.
    I know ones like for population, fow, auto-win battles, money, crowns, add/removing ancillaries (which is like the same as traits, you just have to get the wording right... instead of "remove_trait this banished", try banish or banishment).

You should be able to search this website, as Im sure theyre all here somewhere.
    look up the trait names in the games files.
    LOSTHIEF
    I'd rather be lucky than skilled!

Any one know if their is any command still working for diplomacy? I would like to be able to control AI alliances so I can make the game harder for myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Losthief View Post
    look up the trait names in the games files.
    Ive never seen them, can you please direct me to the folder where they are listed?

Losthief's Avatar Campidoctor

yeah i'll go thru the files this weekend if i get time. I haven't messed with ss in years so its not on top of my head.
    LOSTHIEF
    I'd rather be lucky than skilled!