Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

Thread: DaC - Bugs, Crashes and FAQ

Default Re: DaC - Bugs, Crashes and FAQ

Hi everyone,
    I have a question about a minor "bug" when I capture Minas Murgul it doesn't change to Minas Ithil what would likely be the cause of this?

Many thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Gauttama View Post
    Hi everyone, i think i just met a bug like this one "AI Sieges - If you get a crash during the end turn cycle then reload the autosave and end turn again. You should be able to see whose turn is causing the crash. Now reload your autosave and 'toggle_fow', then head over to the offending faction and find out if they are besieging or are under siege and move the besieging army in either case with the 'move_character' command. Now you should be able to progress just fine."

I tried to reslove it by myself but it doesn't work. The character is a haradrim captain with special quote like " or ", when i try to moove it with the command it said "the character doesn't exist"

Someone can help me ? Thank's in advance.
    I believe the console command prompt doesn't recognize special quotes, as such, you need to type the name without them, then I think it'll work

Quote Originally Posted by xzlolnubzx View Post
    Hi everyone,
    I have a question about a minor "bug" when I capture Minas Murgul it doesn't change to Minas Ithil what would likely be the cause of this?

Many thanks in advance
    As far as I know, there is no script in place to rename Minas Morgul to Minas Ithil.

I recall from an old Gondor campaign episode of Galu's, he said we would not include such a script in the base version of DaC because the settlement would have too much orc infestation and changes for it to be renamed to Minas Ithil.

So, it's not a bug, you'll have to rename it yourself.

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24