Thread: Medieval Knights

Default Medieval Knights

Yes. Knights. Classic French vs English or Blue vs Red. Why? No idea. I had some time to spare so I decided to use it. Took me about a couple of hours, most of the material was already done by CA after all. I did not intend to release this, but I thought it might interest someone with all the fuss about Medieval3 not coming out.
    Keep in mind that this is just a basic test, the unit has no card and no name. I made it just for fun and I will not update it. On this note, if you wish, you can use it, create a mod from it, make new units, whatever you want, I'm fine with it as long as I get credited.

Some pics:

France

Britain

Classic red vs blue action

Cinematic action

Download link HERE, +rep if you like it.
    My Mods and Projects

- Realism Core v5 for La Monteé de L'Empire 4.2 (NTW)
    - Battle Chaos, give life to your fights! (NTW)
    - Battleterrain Mod, larger, better campaign battle maps (NTW)
    - Developer for 1800 (ETW) battle mechanics, unit stats
    - Developer for Victoria Total War (ETW) unit modeller \ texturer
    - Developer of Rise of the Eagles (MTW2 - HOSTED), creator \ db \ models \ textures
    - Risorgimento 1859 The Franco-Austrian War (NTW), creator \ developer

Default Re: Medieval Knights

I'd like to rep you, but I haven't repped other people enough to give you more rep.
    This look surprisingly good considering the age of Medieval 2. I wonder if anyone will perhaps make a late Medieval/Renaissance mod for NTW/Shogun 2, since we can apparently import older resources.

Nice idea for a mod! Personally, I believe is much better to create a Pike and Shot Mod with Tercios and Gustavian infantry, that would be great on Napoleon engine!

Great! It would be great to see events in the Thirty Years' War!