Thread: Survey on modding, looking for modders Shogun 2

Default Survey on modding, looking for modders Shogun 2

Hi Total War modders,

I am a master student with the University of Groningen currently writing my thesis on PC modding. My goal is to investigate the effects of modding tools in mod making. In order to collect the necessary data, I have designed a survey that is being distributed among a variety of modders who were active for games that were released with a set of official modding tools. Shogun 2 thus qualifies I believe.

Who am I looking for?
    I'm looking for anyone who has used the official mod tools to create a mod for Total War. The content of the mod is not important.

Filling out the survey will take approximately 5 to 10 minutes of your time, depending on your answers. As a token of my gratitude I will randomly award a number of steam credit gift certificates among the respondents.

If you have any questions regarding the survey, please feel free message me.

I would really appreciate your help!

-link to survey-

(survey was created with google forms).

PS The exact same survey was also placed on the Rome II forum, Shogun 2 forum, and Empire forum (Unfortunately I could not find a tool section for Napoleon Total war). I apologize if this comes across as a bit 'spammy', but I figured this would be the best way to generate response from the entire Total War modding demographic. You will be able to indicate whether you modded for more than one game (Total War or otherwise).
    Last edited by Architeuthis; December 17, 2016 at 10:43 AM.

Default Re: Survey on modding, looking for modders Shogun 2

Did it... a little late is better than never right?

Frunk's Avatar Form Follows Function
    Moderator Emeritus

FrunkSpace | Mod Announcements | Colonies & Empires

Under the patronage of Iskar of the House of Siblesz. I am the proud patron of:

atthias | PaulH | Athos187