Thread: Besieging current or former High & Silvan Elven settlements crashes my game??

Default Besieging current or former High & Silvan Elven settlements crashes my game??

My apologies if this thread is in the wrong forum section.

I'm a Mac OSX user running El Capitain.

A month ago I fixed my custom settlements by replacing them by reformatted onces for Mac. Every settlement in custom battles and in the campaign seemed to work. Mid-Isengard-campaign I noticed I couldn't besiege High & Silvan Elven settlements nor settlements that started of as Elven settlements,meaning they were conquered by the AI by now.

Every other settlement of any other culture works fine, so the problem seems to be culture related.

Any ideas how to solve this issue, I'm tired of auto resolve my elven battles.

If there are any extra questions or clarifications needed, let me know please.

Thanks alot

Default Re: Besieging current or former High & Silvan Elven settlements crashes my game??

How did you find the reformatted versions of the custom maps?

Default Re: Besieging current or former High & Silvan Elven settlements crashes my game??

If you don`t get an answer, here is a whole thread regarding this issue.
    Last edited by ElvenKind; July 09, 2017 at 04:43 AM.
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.