Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4294445464748495051525354
Results 1,061 to 1,078 of 1078

Thread: Korea Situation

Indefinitely Banned

Default Re: Korea Situation

Quote Originally Posted by conon394 View Post
    Fairly typical when a president who might be or is incapacitated.
    So it's american policy to nuke the world if an ageing old white man of the ruling anglo american elite is faced with a deadly disease whilst in office? This is some pharaoh level paranoia right here, or a desire for human sacrifice for their pizza gate parties.

Either case demands that the decline of the anglo american empire cannot come soon enough.

In any case, China will ensure that sooner or later anglo america will be driven from the peninsula:
    China's Xi promises support for China-N.Korea relations in letter to Kim: KCNA

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.7)][/COLOR]
    Source: http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20201010000031

conon394's Avatar hoi polloi
    Colfax WA, neat I have a barn and 49 acres - I have 2 horses, 15 chickens - but no more pigs

So it's american policy to nuke the world if an ageing old white man of the ruling anglo american elite is faced with a deadly disease whilst in office? This is some pharaoh level paranoia right here, or a desire for human sacrifice for their pizza gate parties.
    No its rather likely the same policy Russia and China have that if the leader who has nuclear control looks to incapacitated signaling steps will be taken to indicate to other major powers that the government is not incapacitated. It was rather mild its not like the US went to DEFCON 2 or something. You excessive hyperbole and weird views as always are amusing.

In any case, China will ensure that sooner or later anglo america will be driven from the peninsula:
    Sure China will save its buffer state but let's recall its a party to sanctions too even if it allows cheats.

Hey how is that super computer thing and utilization rate working out for China? Beat by the US and Japan?

------

Edit:

Although I while I will note Kim's missile is ponderous and liquid fueled it does show the ability to have multiple warheads or at least carry decoys. As a Tax payer I would like to see ABM tests vs something anything that looks realistic rather than than the canned tests the Pentagon loves in ideal where everyone knows whats happening situations. The only thing that keeps from being really annoyed is Russia and China do the same for anything expensive as well.
    Last edited by Lifthrasir; October 14, 2020 at 12:12 AM. Reason: Obscene language removed
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites

'One day when I fly with my hands - up down the sky, like a bird'

But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make, when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place; some swearing, some crying for surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left.

Hyperides of Athens: We know, replied he, that Antipater is good, but we (the Demos of Athens) have no need of a master at present, even a good one.

Indefinitely Banned

No its rather likely the same policy Russia and China have that if the leader who has nuclear control looks to incapacitated signaling steps will be taken to indicate to other major powers that the government is not incapacitated. It was rather mild its not like the US went to DEFCON 2 or something. You excessive hyperbole and weird views as always are amusing.

You'd think that any instance of China or Russia flying nuke capable missiles near US bases/CONUS would be headline news in the mouthpieces of the West, but we don't hear it except for the few times Russian bombers scrape the Arctic Circle.

It's far more likely that Anglo american elites behave like bratty toddlers and would rather upend the game board than accept that they are losing and need to work harder. But it's typical of the current american culture which eschews hard work and sacrifice in favour of stealing from others and bullying.

It's far more likely that an embattled US President would try to start a war in korea, in Iran, in the SCS as an "October Surprise" to win re-election. Having a korean nuke simply reminds white americans that they can just as easily burn in radioactive fire as anyone else.

Secondly, by the time it comes for north korea to launch its nukes, we'll already be in ww3 stage in which case it won't just be korean nukes white Americans will be facing but also russian and chinese nukes as well. Much deserved i say, anglo america started this cold war and now they get to enjoy the role of the former soviet union.

Colfax WA, neat I have a barn and 49 acres - I have 2 horses, 15 chickens - but no more pigs

You'd think that any instance of China or Russia flying nuke capable missiles near US bases/CONUS would be headline news in the mouthpieces of the West, but we don't hear it except for the few times Russian bombers scrape the Arctic Circle.

It's far more likely that Anglo american elites behave like bratty toddlers and would rather upend the game board than accept that they are losing and need to work harder. But it's typical of the current american culture which eschews hard work and sacrifice in favour of stealing from others and bullying.
    Not to sure what your overall point is but I'll try.

Ha Ha so you imply Russia and China or any other nation state don't bully when it is their interest and they think they can do it- oh that is funny you do bring a smile with every post.

It's far more likely that an embattled US President would try to start a war in korea, in Iran, in the SCS as an "October Surprise" to win re-election. Having a korean nuke simply reminds white americans that they can just as easily burn in radioactive fire as anyone else.

Secondly, by the time it comes for north korea to launch its nukes, we'll already be in ww3 stage in which case it won't just be korean nukes white Americans will be facing but also russian and chinese nukes as well. Much deserved i say, anglo america started this cold war and now they get to enjoy the role of the former soviet union.[/QUOTE]

Umm You know maybe you need cut down on the caffeine - because I'm rather unsure of your point.

Secondly, by the time it comes for north korea to launch its nukes, we'll already be in ww3 stage in which case it won't just be korean nukes white Americans will be facing but also russian and chinese nukes as well.
    First if you think Russia is going to fall on its sword or North Korea you live in a fantasy world. China likes its client state as a puppet, but I rather doubt they ever intend to waste blood and treasure on it again.

What president - Trump - he's a coward. He puled back from any all serious confrontations and his line no more mid east wars.

Err I got no ideal what you are talking about
    Last edited by conon394; October 13, 2020 at 07:58 PM.

But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make, when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place; some swearing, some crying for surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left.

Hyperides of Athens: We know, replied he, that Antipater is good, but we (the Demos of Athens) have no need of a master at present, even a good one.

Indefinitely Banned

Ha Ha so you imply Russia and China or any other nation state don't bully when it is their interest and they think they can do it- oh that is funny you do bring a smile with every post.
    You mistake me for one of your disingenuous and dishonest anglos, i am indifferent. Power is power, the difference with anglo culture is that anglos shriek in pain as they strike you and actually narcissistically believe that they are pure and good.

First if you think Russia is going to fall on its sword or North Korea you live in a fantasy world. China likes its client state as a puppet, but I rather doubt they ever intend to waste blood and treasure on it again.
    Russia doesn't care for north korea but it cares about making white americans bleed like stuck pigs, and where better than to help improve Chinese ballistic missile defence? they just transferred the crown jewels of russian missile radar tech to China.
    Russians are the best at killing americans, specifically anglo americans and are happy to combine Chinese tech expertise with Russian penchant for murdering Americans.

What president - Trump - he's a coward. He puled back from any all serious confrontations and his line no more mid east wars.
    Coward or not, he's representative of your ruling elites and their performance is lacking, otherwise you wouldn't have riots in the streets affecting america's war fighting capabilities. The US is more likely to descend into civil war than provide any meaningful assistance to south korea and south korea and the Japanese are sensibly kowtowing to China as before.

Soon, anglo australia will as well.

Ukiah's Avatar Decanus

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

Heh, so nobody mentioned the big apology Kim did just a few days ago:

Kim Jong-un sheds tears as he delivers rare apology to North Korea over failings

Meaning domestic problems are serious now and he might give up the position.

Not a good sign. We need North Korea to be best Korea indefinitely in order for US troops to remain in the south.

Morticia Iunia Bruti's Avatar Praeses

Or Kim Jong Un was crying because he hadn't get for a long time a love letter from his buddy Donald.

There are rumors, he shall be replaced by his sister Kim Yo Jong.

If that will be the case, it will be interesting how Trump will react, as he can't handle women in leading positions.
    Cause tomorrow is a brand-new day
    And tomorrow you'll be on your way
    Don't give a damn about what other people say
    Because tomorrow is a brand-new day

Vanoi's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Civitate

Let it collapse.

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

Quote Originally Posted by Vanoi View Post
    Let it collapse.
    And let American soldiers, missiles and radars expelled from South Korea? Who would be watching China then?

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by AqD View Post
    And let American soldiers, missiles and radars expelled from South Korea? Who would be watching China then?
    American soldiers are going to expelled from Asia sooner or later, it's definitely going to happen this century with or without 'encouragement' from China.

Fact is, no white american will die for an asian country despite the many, many exhortations by white anglo supremacist 1%ers. The US will fall into civil war before they go to war with China. Or after.

Let it collapse.
    Pretty sure neither the ROK nor China want that to happen on their doorstep

Lord Oda Nobunaga's Avatar 大信皇帝
    Patrician

Let it collapse.
    Does the DPRK actually show any signs of collapse? They together with China have been collapsing for the past 30 years. But we have yet to see any of the actual collapse.

"Famous general without peer in any age, most superior in valor and inspired by the Way of Heaven; since the provinces are now subject to your will it is certain that you will increasingly mount in victory." - Ōgimachi-tennō

Indefinitely Banned

But the anglo americans want war, which is why they need to be reminded that their flesh burns just as readily in radioactive fire as anyone else's.

Does the DPRK actually show any signs of collapse? They together with China have been collapsing for the past 30 years. But we have yet to see any of the actual collapse.

Nah it's wishful thinking, like North Korea's powers of necromancy being able to resurrect north korean generals who have been executed by kim
    Last edited by Exarch; October 18, 2020 at 10:11 PM.

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

Quote Originally Posted by Exarch View Post
    American soldiers are going to expelled from Asia sooner or later, it's definitely going to happen this century with or without 'encouragement' from China.
    All the more reason for Kim to be well and his regime to continue. Who else could pressure South Korea?

Quote Originally Posted by Exarch View Post
    The US will fall into civil war before they go to war with China. Or after.
    You expect a fight from the left who have no guns or the street robbers?

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by AqD View Post
    All the more reason for Kim to be well and his regime to continue. Who else could pressure South Korea?
    Koreans actually favour Kim and his nukes in the spirit of korean unification and korean nationalism and are bonded by their joint hatred of japanese, and if the americans want to get in the way of that, then US soldiers' rape privileges in korea will be confiscated.

You expect a fight from the left who have no guns or the street robbers?
    i was referring to the cowardly state of your average american of military age since a war with China will require conscription and given the reaction of americans early in jan 2020 when the USG murdered Soleimeni and the prospect of war with Iran was imminent, many american males on the internet talked actively of dodging the draft.

EDIT:

btw i watched the context of Kim crying and apologise:, nice try spreading anglo propaganda around these parts:

https://youtu.be/v082nmk17i4?t=156

start at 2:36
    Last edited by Exarch; October 20, 2020 at 05:10 AM.

Ukiah's Avatar Decanus

North Korean defectors and a South Korean civilian analyst on YouTube are saying that North Korea seems to be on the verge of collapse. China is preparing to evacuate Chinese citizens away from North Korea.

And this happened four months ago:

Talk about Russian trolling.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Sorry, I'm only a weak man and couldn't resist.
    Last edited by Heathen Hammer; July 23, 2021 at 01:46 PM.