Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: MA Student proposes temporary suspension of white men's suffrage.

Default Re: MA Student proposes temporary suspension of white men's suffrage.

Quote Originally Posted by Muizer View Post
    I think this discussion is overy focused on the "probable" and forgetting about the "cause". Anyone who is targeted for no other reason than their race most certainly has reason to feel aggrieved regardless of statistical correlations.

Stop and Frisk was certainly unconstitutional, as applied to anybody of any race, because it was done without any reasonable articulable suspicion that a crime had been committed, was being committed, was about to be committed, or that the "suspect" was armed and dangerous.

But in light of the unconstitutionality of the program, as a practical matter of mathematics/statistics/numbers, if you were going to run an unconstitutional stop-and-frisk program in NYC, with the idea being to totally forget about the requirement for reasonable articulable suspicion [this, rather than "probable cause" is the standard to conduct a Terry Stop] and simply shake down random people to try to turn up guns as a way to reduce gang related shootings, it would have been justifiable, mathematically/statistically, to completely ignore white people because white people were only committing 2% of the gang-related shootings in NYC despite being the largest population group [40%+] in NYC.

With that said, the fact whites were targeted for about 9-10% of searches, despite the fact that they only accounted for 2% of gang-related shootings, that is to say they were being targeted at 5x the rate they were committing the gang-related shooting, suggests that the program, as unconstitutional as it was, lacking any reasonable articulable suspicion, was not a mere "let's shake down dangerous brown people and see what we can find" program motivated by racism.

Quote Originally Posted by ArBo View Post
    Would you then be so kind as to point me towards this expression of ignorance of mine?
    Well I would start with assumption that affirmative action is 'anti-white' legislation in the same vein as miscegenation or jim crow laws. We have plenty examples of white people expressing unwarranted fears of anti-white legislation. Many Jim Crow laws were "justified" with the argument that, if they couldn't abridge the black vote, blacks would pass anti-white legislation in areas with high black populations. Of course, that never happened.
    They give birth astride of a grave, the light gleams an instant, then it's night once more.

ArBo's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by The spartan View Post
    Well I would start with assumption that affirmative action is 'anti-white' legislation in the same vein as miscegenation or jim crow laws. We have plenty examples of white people expressing unwarranted fears of anti-white legislation. Many Jim Crow laws were "justified" with the argument that, if they couldn't abridge the black vote, blacks would pass anti-white legislation in areas with high black populations. Of course, that never happened.
    I never said AA is in any way as bad as the anti-black laws history has known. It does, however, treat people differently on the sole basis of their race/gender/*fill in your privilege*, which is the very definition of racism/discrimination. As for the rest, your "point" about how Jim Crow laws were justified seem unrelated to the subject so I won't waste my time responding to them.

Quote Originally Posted by ArBo View Post
    I never said AA is in any way as bad as the anti-black laws history has known. It does, however, treat people differently on the sole basis of their race/gender/*fill in your privilege*, which is the very definition of racism/discrimination. As for the rest, your "point" about how Jim Crow laws were justified seem unrelated to the subject so I won't waste my time responding to them.
    Well no, I am saying that AA doesn't belong anywhere near the camp of jim crow. That is, you can't simplify AA into the phrase "anti-white" in the same way jim crow laws are simplified into "anti-black". What's more, I don't think AA is really "anti-white" in any way of the term, at least not in any way that seems measurable. AA doesn't work solely on the basis of race, btw. If anything, it is more ethnic or culturally based than race, though race is often tied to those criteria. Still, I can't really see it as counting as "anti-white" and I don't think it is thought of that way in academic fields. I have never heard of it being discussed in such a way among sociologists or anthropologists.
    They give birth astride of a grave, the light gleams an instant, then it's night once more.

Default Re: Progressives now want to remove the right to vote for white men

Quote Originally Posted by Acco View Post
    In what way does a blog post by a South African college student speak for an entire political group? Thread titles in this forum are so dramatic, almost clickbait in orientation.
    I agree, the theme is so obviously non relevant, politicaly or even socialy. And i cant say im suprised to see a thread about this in here. It aint the first thread of its kind.

Honestly the theme is a non issue. It reminds me of an Also south african student advocating for the banning of Science and Western medicine on the account, of anti colonialism.

There is also the academic context and its rethoric to consider, wich posters here usualy completely forget, when this sort of themes, and debates or issues arise.

LOL, I laugh when I see the "progressive" group saying that "it is just someone's opinion, it's just an isolated case" every time one of the anti-white positions this group holds comes to the fore. We seem to have forgotten (and too soon, I might add) a certain University Professor's call for "white genocide for Christmas". The fact that such racist and bigotous views are actually progressive views is evident from the COMPLETE and UTTER lack of ANY punishment of said professor (and I suspect student), WHATSOEVER. Just imagine what would happen if a professor or a student had dared utter anything of the sort regarding any other race.
    Let us not be fooled, therefore, that these are individual views. If they were secretly endorsed by the ("progressive") university establishments, the perpetrators would have been severely punished.

The Truth is Hate for those who hate the Truth.

Quote Originally Posted by ioannis76 View Post
    LOL, I laugh when I see the "progressive" group saying that "it is just someone's opinion, it's just an isolated case" every time one of the anti-white positions this group holds comes to the fore. We seem to have forgotten (and too soon, I might add) a certain University Professor's call for "white genocide for Christmas". The fact that such racist and bigotous views are actually progressive views is evident from the COMPLETE and UTTER lack of ANY punishment of said professor (and I suspect student), WHATSOEVER. Just imagine what would happen if a professor or a student had dared utter anything of the sort regarding any other race.
    Let us not be fooled, therefore, that these are individual views. If they were secretly endorsed by the ("progressive") university establishments, the perpetrators would have been severely punished.
    Really? It is evident that the person is an . The normal response by racists (of any kind) or ultra-libertarians when someone comes out with such nonsense is that universities are some kind of haven for free -speech. Odd that you don't recognise that (spurious) argument. 'Just imagine what would happen if a professor or a student had dared utter anything of the sort regarding any other race' you say? Well I recall there once was a fad for quack race science in the US. Not much happened to the institutions harboring these charlatans.
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

I believe a professor or a student, at a public university, should be allowed to articulate a desire for genocide of any race, white, black, brown, etc. Free speech is free speech.

If people don't like it, they are free not to enroll in his classes. If his enrollment drops he could possibly be fired.

Protector Domesticus

Was an interesting troll against the Huffington post, maybe next time they will actually check what they allow to be posted.
    Though its a shame they don't seem to have any regrets about the content itself.

mishkin's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ByzantinePowerGame View Post
    I believe a professor or a student, at a public university, should be allowed to articulate a desire for genocide of any race, white, black, brown, etc. Free speech is free speech.

If people don't like it, they are free not to enroll in his classes. If his enrollment drops he could possibly be fired.
    Freedom of expression is the freedom to express ideas, something quite different from promoting crimes, hatred, or directly promoting genocide ("a desire for genocide of any race", holly jesus). I suppose, given your brutally wide interpretation of freedom of expression, you will also agree with the promotion of things such as anorexia, pederasty or rape.

If anyone wants to start a debate about "the white genocide" he should bring documentation and a few serious examples about these terrific campaigns.
    Last edited by mishkin; April 24, 2017 at 03:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    Really? It is evident that the person is an . The normal response by racists (of any kind) or ultra-libertarians when someone comes out with such nonsense is that universities are some kind of haven for free -speech. Odd that you don't recognise that (spurious) argument. 'Just imagine what would happen if a professor or a student had dared utter anything of the sort regarding any other race' you say? Well I recall there once was a fad for quack race science in the US. Not much happened to the institutions harboring these charlatans.
    I don't know what you are referring to but here in Greece even football players or other athletes have lost their jobs, or have been disqualified from playing with the national team. Example, Katidis a player of the Greek Premium league had the bright idea of conducting the Doric salute (or nazi salute):
    http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/...s_2511968b.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giorgos_Katidis
    he was, actually banned for life from all Greek national teams, plus he got a fine of 50 thousand euros. All this for one salute, which he did on impulse, and all this despite his numerous apologies.
    The funny thing is that this guy actually hates Golden Dawn. LOL.

Furthermore, Paraskevi Papachristou an olympic jumper, was also banned from international competition for posting a joke on her facebook page, that was deemed "raaaaaayyyyciiiiist":

Expulsion from 2012 Olympics

Papachristou was to compete in the 2012 Summer Olympics, but was expelled from the Greek team on 25 July 2012 after she posted on her Twitter account a message which has been translated to: "With so many Africans in Greece... the West Nile mosquitoes will at least eat homemade food!!!"[6][7] This was in reference to a small outbreak of West Nile virus in Greece that had sickened at least five and killed one person.[6] The tweet, for which she later apologized for being an unfortunate and tasteless joke,[8][9] was condemned by the Greek Olympic Committee as contrary to Olympic values and ideals.[10]
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paraskevi_Papachristou

On a side note, Papachristou was also one of Kasidiaris's (perhaps second in command in Golden Dawn) girlfriends, so I guess this counts for something, as well.

So please don't go about telling me that those who make even remotely racist comments or gestures or whatnot about non-whites get away with it, because they actually don't.
    Making a joke or calling for white genocide= "A OK, everything cool" etc
    Making a joke or even a remotely racist remark about any other race= "BURN THE FAAAAAASCIIIIIIIIIST" (shrill voice).

Blog Entries

A footballer makes the nazi salute and the national team of his country considers this behavior unfortunate and does not want him in the team never again.

During the Olympics a gymnast makes a joke of bad taste about immigration (not very in agreement with the values of Olympism) and the greek team expels her.

Oh yeah. What a tragedy the white genocide.

Actually, we were talking about consequences on people's careers from making "racist" or racist comments/gestures against non-white races, as opposed to, well, non-consequences for making racist comments (even to the point of calling for white genocide) against whites.
    But hey, twist it some more, it's ok.
    Regardless of how one looks at it, the truth is one and it has been proved time and time again: The white race is "fair game" in the academia (and not only there) for making racist or bigotous comments. Doing so will not harm one's career. In fact, it may even boost it.

Blog Entries

Two athletes who were asked to be minimally worthy representatives of their country were punished by their sports federations. Do you have any example of any somehow relevant person representative of any european country advocating for a white genocide?
    Last edited by mishkin; April 24, 2017 at 07:26 AM.

IronBrig4's Avatar Good Matey

If you're talking about the Drexel professor who tweeted "all I want for Christmas is white genocide," then he was censured. http://www.philly.com/philly/news/Dr...ehensible.html

Look at the people who complained the most about that tweet. They tended to be white, Christian, and conservative. As in some of the most thin-skinned people in the US. I'm amazed that they found time to be outraged at that professor. They usually spend the holiday season shrieking that a War on Christmas is about to destroy all they hold dear.

Quote Originally Posted by mishkin View Post
    Freedom of expression is the freedom to express ideas, something quite different from promoting crimes, hatred, or directly promoting genocide ("a desire for genocide of any race", holly jesus). I suppose, given your brutally wide interpretation of freedom of expression, you will also agree with the promotion of things such as anorexia, pederasty or rape.

If anyone wants to start a debate about "the white genocide" he should bring documentation and a few serious examples about these terrific campaigns.

In the United States you are able to openly incite violence and call for violence as long as you not inciting imminent lawless action that is attainable and likely to occur.

In the USA you could stand up in a park with a bullhorn and shout, "Senator Smith is a piece of crap, somebody should drag him out of his office and shoot him" that would likely be protected speech.

However, if Senator Smith were standing on the opposite side of the park and you shouted, "there he is, get him, get him, get him now!" that probably would not be protected speech.

Promoting anorexia is a form of free expression, and medically it is very similar to promoting gender identity confusion.

LaMuerte's Avatar Senator

Huffington Post SA has removed the blog "Could It Be Time To Deny White Men The Franchise?" published on our Voices section on April 13, 2017.

We have done this because the blog submission from an individual who called herself Shelley Garland, who claimed to be an MA student at UCT, cannot be traced and appears not to exist.
    OP destroyed!

(Couldn't resist. Been playing Phantom Pain)
    Last edited by LaMuerte; April 24, 2017 at 01:00 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ByzantinePowerGame View Post
    In the United States you are able to openly incite violence and call for violence as long as you not inciting imminent lawless action that is attainable and likely to occur.
    In the USA you could stand up in a park with a bullhorn and shout, "Senator Smith is a piece of crap, somebody should drag him out of his office and shoot him" that would likely be protected speech.
    However, if Senator Smith were standing on the opposite side of the park and you shouted, "there he is, get him, get him, get him now!" that probably would not be protected speech.

Promoting anorexia is a form of free expression.
    If what you say is true, American laws can be total madness. Are you saying it's legal to go out to a park with a banner that says "kill all blacks", "kill all jews"or "kill all whites"? I assure you that could not happen in Europe. (Neither in TWC)

Regarding anorexia
    France bans websites promoting anorexia 'cult'
    Spain tackles eating disorders

Glad you have not said that promoting pederasty and rape is legal too.
    Last edited by mishkin; April 24, 2017 at 01:14 PM.

Actually, we were talking about consequences on people's careers from making "racist" or racist comments/gestures against non-white races, as opposed to, well, non-consequences for making racist comments (even to the point of calling for white genocide) against whites.
    But hey, twist it some more, it's ok.
    Regardless of how one looks at it, the truth is one and it has been proved time and time again: The white race is "fair game" in the academia (and not only there) for making racist or bigotous comments. Doing so will not harm one's career. In fact, it may even boost it.
    Anyone who makes a Nazi salute in Europe is fair game for punishment. We all know why that is.

As you may have noticed the OP is destroyed, the student does not exist, neither does the 'academic paper', a fake written by the (white person) Marius Roodt, to test how far fake news can be churnalised.

The article itself is considered by the South African Ombudsman as hate speech, and the blog editor sacked, rather demolishing your claim that such things have no consequence.

https://qz.com/966763/huffington-pos...men-franchise/.

Basil II the B.S, I think you owe the forum an apology. You have wasted our time by posting a false blog, for the sole purpose of fostering prejudice.
    Last edited by mongrel; April 24, 2017 at 01:39 PM.
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

Quote Originally Posted by mishkin View Post
    Two athletes who were asked to be minimally worthy representatives of their country were punished by their sports federations. Do you have any example of any somehow relevant person representative of any european country advocating for a white genocide?
    The Greek Olympic Committee and the Greek Premier League were hardly their sports federations. Moreover, what Papachristou wrote was hardly a "racist" joke. It would take a huge stretch to refer to it as racist. Would she have been punished if she had said something similar for, say Swedish tourists in Greece? I seriously doubt it.
    Like I said, and you apparently ignored the point, as it does not suit your positions, the issue is not so much what the university professor said, but how the academia reacted to it. In the case of the professor, there was no reaction whatsoever. Any professor advocating, say black genocide, would face serious consequences (and for good reason). Said professor advocated that he was hypothetically speaking, since, as far as he is concerned, no white genocide has ever occurred. However, Mr. George Ciccariello-Maher had also written a paper, where he praised the massacre of white people during the Haitian revolution, as "an essential step toward "universal emancipation". As he further elaborates: "These uneducated former slaves intuitively grasped what escaped their enlightened leader: that the white colonists wanted slavery back, and that Napoleon was attempting to make that wish a reality. If anything stood as a barrier to universal emancipation—not to mention equality—it was tolerance for these same whites.”
    http://www.jffp.org/ojs/index.php/jf...ewFile/641/654

This article is still up there, among academic articles. One can only imagine what would happen if an academic article had been written praising, say the massacre of non-white populations.
    Given that this person is a university level educator, and thus he shapes the thought of young adults, some of whom will later rule our countries, I would say he is pretty relevant as far as I am concerned.

It is exactly the attempt to downplay the importance of openly anti white racist opinions such as these, which fester into the "humanisms" in our academic institutions that is a trademark of the "progressive" side. Yet this demonisation of white masculinity and the advocation of its eradication is exactly what this side attempts to gradually impose.

As you may have noticed the OP is destroyed, the student does not exist, presumably neither does the 'academic paper'.
    Yet George Ciccariello-Maher does exist, and so do his racist positions. And it's even worse, because not only is he a University Professor but he also advocates much worse things than removing voting rights.
    Last edited by ioannis76; April 24, 2017 at 01:38 PM.