Thread: Anyone got working DL links for 5.0 and 5.1?

Default Anyone got working DL links for 5.0 and 5.1?

All the links seem to be dead, even the one that would remain up "until hell freezes over".

Anyone got a download link where I can get 5.0 and 5.1 from?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks

Gaius Baltar's Avatar Old gods die hard
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Anyone got working DL links for 5.0 and 5.1?

I am searching for some working files and will repost when I find them.

UPDATE: I have located copies of the TE 5.1 patch and the Intro movie done by Hadar. However, I cannot locate a copy of the TE 5.0 main install. Ill ask around a little bit and see if someone has a copy somewhere.
    Last edited by Gaius Baltar; April 16, 2017 at 12:55 PM. Reason: Update

What's the difference between Terrae Expugnandae 5.1 and Terrae Expugnandae Extreme? I'm asking because second one is available on moddb.

Blog Entries

UPDATE: I have located several files of interest but not the main mod install (TE 5.0).

If anyone needs the patch file I have uploaded it to the downloads section of this board. PM me for more information.

​​
    Pillaging and Plundering since 2006

The House of Baltar

Neither is this the dawn from the east, nor is a dragon flying above, nor are the gables of this hall aflame. Nay, mortal enemies approach in ready armour. Ravens are calling, wolves are howling, spear clashes and shield answers

I tried the extreme mod but i didn't find it appealing.. you still got the three families and well I simply didn't find it entertaining enough.
    I'm searching for the 5.0 download link that's the version I wanna try

Blog Entries

In some archived folders I have discovered the TE 5.0 install and the TE 5.1 patch. I will find a file server for these and upload. When I have done so I will post these links in a new thread.

I will update in the main folder this forum.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ad-Information

EDIT: 3/1/2019 - Seeking permissions and organizing the files. I really need Lusted's ok before uploading the main installer, which I intend to post on TWC.
    Last edited by Gaius Baltar; March 01, 2019 at 01:41 PM. Reason: information

​​

The House of Baltar

Neither is this the dawn from the east, nor is a dragon flying above, nor are the gables of this hall aflame. Nay, mortal enemies approach in ready armour. Ravens are calling, wolves are howling, spear clashes and shield answers

Blog Entries

I uploaded the TE 5.0 installer and added the link to the main stickied thread. PM me if you have any questions. (or start a new thread, its up to you)

​​

The House of Baltar