Thread: Creating a new roll to Dodge.

Default Creating a new roll to Dodge.

But first Id like some input. First of all, should I use the usual rules? Or make up something from scratch. Secondly is a poll, WW2, WW1, Fantasy, or your choice.

Laetus

Default Re: Creating a new roll to Dodge.

WW1

Well. we're boned.

WW1
    100% mobile poster so pls forgive grammer

Its good to get people interested, Mad Orc if you can help me find one more person, we should get this off the ground.

I'm in! I like the idea of real time movement, as was done in War of the Ring.

Rogue! Been awhile, just the game i was thinking of emulating! Ill have a map posted up soon, super busy with work but Im eager to start this game!

Great! Anything I can help with?

Librarian's Avatar Ducenarius
    Please get me out of this hellhole of the UK

Do you want to give people a certain amount of land first so people don't spend the entire game just making the map look like the modern one, if you are doing europe. Or whatever map.

I knowq they've done Lord of the Rings but how about Tamriel or Westeros? Or... another fantasy I don't know about.

You could do a colonization game, have everyone off start off with a boat and just have a boat spawn each x amount of turns. Anyone could be whatever nation they wanted.

Depending on the size of the map, maybe a couple of regions and starting settlements?

I'll be checking this thread regularly, would love to see this come to fruition.