Thread: impossible to uninstall and reinstall mod

Default impossible to uninstall and reinstall mod

Why the do mod makers make this so incredibly hard and complicated to install.

So I was trying to installed the new reforged mod for this and ing it up due to the complicated instructions. So I uninstalled third and age reforged. Now when i try to reinstall third age it never shows up in the mods folder. WTF!!!!

I even uninstalled medival 2 and deleted the folder then re-downloaded it and reinstalled third age and it still isnt ing showing up in the mods folder. Why the are the mod install instructions for every mod always so bad and always complicated.
    Last edited by ElvenKind; April 08, 2017 at 05:47 AM.

Veteraan's Avatar TATW Local Moderator

Default Re: impossible to uninstall and reinstall mod

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgePatton View Post
    Why the do mod makers make this so incredibly hard and complicated to install ffs.

So I was trying to installed the new reforged mod for this and ing it up due to the complicated instructions. So I uninstalled third and age reforged. Now when i try to reinstall third age it never shows up in the mods folder. WTF!!!!

I even uninstalled medival 2 and deleted the folder then re-downloaded it and reinstalled third age and it still isnt ing showing up in the mods folder. Why the are the mod install instructions for every mod always so bad and always complicated.
    Well, a post riddled with Wubs, unsubstantiated generalizations and blaming the very people that provide these mods totally free for everybody to download, does not inspire to take the effort of answering it. Also Third Age reforged is barely active on TWC, not even the install instructions are present in their thread.

But since I know how frustrating it can be when things go wrong, this THREAD might help you to successfully install Third Age Total War. I'm assuming that you are using Steam to play this game.

Citizenised by Shankbot - Patron of b0Gia - House de Bodemloze

ya i looked at that thread its not helpful. I installed part 1, part 2 and the patch but when i look in the mod folder the mod isnt in there.

Dutch-Balrog's Avatar Domesticus

So basically you installed the mod in the wrong folder.