Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Truck kills people in Stockholm, terror attack.

Default Re: Truck kills people in Stockholm, terror attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Setekh View Post
    Context, context, context. Use it. When one talks as if other communities never produce terrorists then pointing out other terrorists is a natural response. It's more like if you argued that cancer was only caused by eating oranges and then you whine when I point out the past cases of people getting cancer over eating bananas. It's not like saying we shouldn't cure cancer because of AIDS at all. It's like saying we shouldn't kill all smokers because of cancer.
    I never said that non-Muslims don't produce terrorists. But a significant amount of terrorists in Europe and Sweden in particular are, in fact, Muslims. So limiting Muslim immigration, as well as encouraging Muslim emigration does decrease such demographics, and thus decreases likelihood of such a terrorist attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    I never said that non-Muslims don't produce terrorists. But a significant amount of terrorists in Europe and Sweden in particular are, in fact, Muslims. So limiting Muslim immigration, as well as encouraging Muslim emigration does decrease such demographics, and thus decreases likelihood of such a terrorist attack.
    If you acknowledge that terrorists can be from other communities as well but you choose to take action against only one community it simply shows that you're acting out of bigotry regardless of how effective it would be. You don't use such dubious standards against any other problem, why use it against Muslims?
    The Armenian Issue

If you acknowledge that terrorists can be from other communities as well but you choose to take action against only one community it simply shows that you're acting out of bigotry regardless of how effective it would be. You don't use such dubious standards against any other problem, why use it against Muslims?
    I choose to discuss the topic at hand, in this case the Muslim terrorist attack in Sweden. If you want to start a thread on IRA you are more then welcome to do so.

I choose to discuss the topic at hand, in this case the Muslim terrorist attack in Sweden. If you want to start a thread on IRA you are more then welcome to do so.
    We are discussing the topic at hand. I'm asking you why you're using a standard that is not used against other communities in the case of Muslims. What's special about this one?
    The Armenian Issue

We are discussing the topic at hand. I'm asking you why you're using a standard that is not used against other communities in the case of Muslims. What's special about this one?
    And how many terrorist attacks were committed in the past 3 years in Sweden and how many of them were done by non-Muslims?

And how many terrorist attacks were committed in the past 3 years in Sweden and how many of them were done by non-Muslims?
    Why don't you tell us? While at it, tell us how it answers my question.
    The Armenian Issue

Adar's Avatar Just doing it
    Civitate

The Green party is really panicking about this as they have been the most outspoken party in regards to not expelling people who seek asylum without sufficient cause. A few years ago they brokered a deal with the (previous right wing) coalition governing coalition to provide free school and healthcare to people unlawfully staying within the country. As a response to the terrorist attack they now instead want to put ankle monitors on all refugees who are likely to not leave Sweden when they should. Most people does however not seem overly impressed by this kind of 180 turn as people who support tougher measures never voted for them anyway and they are now at 3.2 % in the polls.

Why don't you tell us? While at it, tell us how it answers my question.
    You are the one making an absurd claim here.

What claim am I making? And, how does this question answer how your previous question answers my previous question? Come on. Substantiate your words.
    The Armenian Issue

Sebidee's Avatar Artifex

What claim am I making? And, how does this question answer how your previous question answers my previous question? Come on. Substantiate your words.
    I think you should both write a numbered list of what each of you are saying. It might help you guys out, I definitely would help us spectators!

Ygraine's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by Adar View Post
    The Green party is really panicking about this as they have been the most outspoken party in regards to not expelling people who seek asylum without sufficient cause. A few years ago they brokered a deal with the (previous right wing) coalition governing coalition to provide free school and healthcare to people unlawfully staying within the country. As a response to the terrorist attack they now instead want to put ankle monitors on all refugees who are likely to not leave Sweden when they should. Most people does however not seem overly impressed by this kind of 180 turn as people who support tougher measures never voted for them anyway and they are now at 3.2 % in the polls.
    This is the reason why they are dropping massively in support and along with the fact it was revealed that they had tons of islamists among their ranks (Kaplan, Khan, Temsamani etc), even more so than S. Don't think there are many left who are taking them seriously and I wouldn't be surprised if we saw them drop near 4% in 2018. After all they played a big role in giving terrorists and islamists the chance to destabilize our society with their ultra-liberal policies.

They should have just changed name to "Massinvandringspartiet", at least that way they wouldn't fake to care about the environment seeing how much political clout went towards immigration rather than the environment lately on their part.
    (2nd position - Gameplay Mods-category - 2016 Modding Awards.)

Icon6 Re: Truck kills people in Stockholm, terror attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Ygraine View Post
    This is the reason why they are dropping massively in support and along with the fact it was revealed that they had tons of islamists among their ranks (Kaplan, Khan, Temsamani etc), even more so than S. Don't think there are many left who are taking them seriously and I wouldn't be surprised if we saw them drop near 4% in 2018. After all they played a big role in giving terrorists and islamists the chance to destabilize our society with their ultra-liberal policies.

They should have just changed name to "Massinvandringspartiet", at least that way they wouldn't fake to care about the environment seeing how much political clout went towards immigration rather than the environment lately on their part.
    I dont think the ultra-liberal policies are the worst.

The worst part is that UN, yes the UN is blaming sweden for not taking care of the refugees "the right way".
    So i think UN in the nearest future going to ban all extremist way of interpret both the Koranen and the Bibeln.
    So the new world order can take place. No more religion, the endtime-goal.

Well, there is no coincidence that Dag Hammarskjöld had the "god with many names"monolith placed in the UN.
    -So i think you better look at UN, and also at Margot Wallström, there is a saying that says.

If you curse Israel, i will curse you, and in this case (Swedens) it is a clearly device that the bible is true.
    Not only because the refugees coming from mostly muslims country.
    In Israel for example 240 terrorists of 245 was made by muslim people, so i dont think its fair to call them
    terrorists, i think its built in the Koranen by itself.
    The other 5 was hamas.
    So i think we have to await the same outcome in Sweden, not in the same numbers, but
    in the same muslim fashion, because the truth is that muslim indoctrination starts from very young age,
    and the main refugees here in sweden are at a very young age.

But i guess Anders Ygeman is to afraid to take up that pointy subject.
    Anders Ygeman is in the swedish government and stated for just 2 months ago that sweden never had any problem
    with muslim imigration.

So sum it up look at: UN, Margot Wahlström, first, Anders Ygeman last and then the leftwing media last.
    First, and first then, you get the picture.
    -Is somone, or somebody setting sweden up for sale?

-And no its not a terror-attack, its the muslim way to sayin -Hej!...

Jailing far-right nutters who read or post dodgy stuff on teh internetz would decrease likelihood of far-right terrorist attacks and other forms of violence. Would certainly have saved Jo Cox, those Indians and 70 Norwegian children. Almost a shame your fellows have human rights.
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    Jailing far-right nutters who read or post dodgy stuff on teh internetz would decrease likelihood of far-right terrorist attacks and other forms of violence. Would certainly have saved Jo Cox, those Indians and 70 Norwegian children. Almost a shame your fellows have human rights.
    -The problem is, is that we have no human rights!
    -But they have (look above to see my statement about UN).

The muslim migration crisis is and was pre-planned 15 years ahead (i mean "Obama-care in the middle-east" and the Saudi-billions?).
    -Yes what about them?, its clearly stated that there is 3.000.000 million tents with air-condition ready in Saudi-Arabia.
    But the Saudis, are not willing to take "there brotheren". Because they are sunni-muslims.
    And the refugees are shia-muslims?

Theres problem one (we have no rights).

-But wait, there is more problems, wait until you hear this, the returning Isis-fighters from sweden
    is getting hefty social bonuses and reduced well-fare taxing.
    Very big benefits that reduce dental-care from 1200 SEK to 50 SEK, and also there are examples
    that they are stepping ahead in the social rental system.
    And finally there are examples that they are using the welfare system to get newly built-flats or condos.

So in a way we are (the taxpayers) pay the muslim-imigrators with new flats, cheap dental care, and other benefits.

It was just luck that no one more was harmed at drottninggatan that day, luck or a miracle?
    -I lean on the later though...because it was ice-cold that day the muslim-jihadi attack happened, and as
    we are (the swedes) quite comfortable to shopping at Åhlens, we tend not to do it on a cold day.

We must take back our rights and let the swedish people vote.
    In 2018 we have the swedish election, and i hope that the swedish people,
    is realising that the muslim way of thinking, dictated by the Koranen is not a religion.
    Muslim religion is and has always been a pure self-satanic way of thinking, and not a religion of peace.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456