Thread: Problem edit units

Icon9 Problem edit units

First of fall sorry for my english, is basic. I try edit units stats in Empire Total war but i have problems. I try with the DbEditor... its works for morale and fatigue... but for example i try change projectile range and not working, the game start but the numbers in the game no change.

I try with the Pack File Manager, i change one stats (moral, fatighe, units) and the game no start, I the file as a mod, i start with the mod manager but the game not working, crashes before arriving cinematic.

I searh in Google and here somes answers but nothing...

Sorry if this post are in the wrong thread.

Default Re: Problem edit units

nobody?

I'm not an expert, but Alwyn has made a few tutorials on how to make simple mods for certain units. I have found them effective, although a bit of filling in the blanks does help.

I had problems like this using his recommended 1.5.9 and 1.9, but I'm currently using the PFM 4.1.2 (warhammer), which also has capabilities for other Total War games. Outside of a single corruption of the PFM install which required some re-installing, I've found it to work well. I haven't tried importing just yet, but that's probably next on my plate.

Quote Originally Posted by eschelar View Post
    I'm not an expert, but Alwyn has made a few tutorials on how to make simple mods for certain units. I have found them effective, although a bit of filling in the blanks does help.

I had problems like this using his recommended 1.5.9 and 1.9, but I'm currently using the PFM 4.1.2 (warhammer), which also has capabilities for other Total War games. Outside of a single corruption of the PFM install which required some re-installing, I've found it to work well. I haven't tried importing just yet, but that's probably next on my plate.
    I edit the Rome and Attila and worked (using the Pack File Manager), but with the Empire doing the same steps it gives me an error, i dont know :/

Frunk's Avatar Form Follows Function
    took an arrow to the knee