Thread: Recommended difficulty settings Europa Perdita and Fall of the Eagles

Default Recommended difficulty settings Europa Perdita and Fall of the Eagles

Hey guys,

just a quick question, I searched for it in the forum but I could not find the answer: Which difficulty settings are recommended for both the campaign and the battles when playing with Europa Perdita and Fall of the Eagles mods?

Thanks,
    Nikator.
    La Garde meurt mais ne se rend pas!

T&D's Avatar Vicarius

Default Re: Recommended difficulty settings Europa Perdita and Fall of the Eagles

On each mod try very hard/very hard-battles are definetely diferent even when enemies have many less forces he culd surprise you when he could act as real player and kill many of your soldiers.

Default Re: Recommended difficulty settings Europa Perdita and Fall of the Eagles

EP changes very little in regard to battles, so it's mostly just whatever campaign difficulty you're comfortable with. We don't really have a recommended difficulty; just pick one depending on how much you want to be challenged. Small factions can have harder starts in EP than in vanilla, but larger ones are a bit easier - if that helps you decide at all.

Thanks for your answers. I now started a campaign on hard difficulty and I enjoy it a lot so far!
    La Garde meurt mais ne se rend pas!

Slydessertfox's Avatar Vicarius

Fall of the Eagles recommends Normal Battle Difficulty.

Eldgrimr's Avatar Biarchus

Quote Originally Posted by Slydessertfox View Post
    Fall of the Eagles recommends Normal Battle Difficulty.
    Do you have a link to where they said that?