Thread: MA Lite

WhiskeySykes's Avatar Miles

Default MA Lite

Master of Ambition Lite is available at the Nexus and TAL. Its basically Hayabusa's Sengoku with an altered start_pos and some things from MA. Read more about it there, leave your questions, comments, and concerns here.
    Shogun 2 Mods:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

WhiskeySykes's Avatar Miles

Default Re: MA Lite

I've redrawn boundaries according to a cadastral map of feudal Japan's domains, as well as create several emergent clans for a custom RD scenario loosely based on the Honno-ji Incident. Diplomacy is next. Thanks to Hayabusa Sushi, I have the scripting needed to guarantee certain ai clans will not go to war with each other, while certain others will not even entertain negotiations. There are scenarios I'd like to experiment with, before they make it to Master of Ambition, and so far I've found sucksess. My projects were made easier, thanks to husserlTW's guides dating back to the days of Empire. Same structure, same rules apply to Shogun 2.

Considering the changes I've made and am planning to make, MA Lite will be renamed Hideyoshi's Ambition. Look for the 0.5 update next week, followed by Master of Ambition v. 0.7.
    Shogun 2 Mods:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: