Thread: An important notice from Hex about the future of TWC. (April fool, obviously)

Tango12345's Avatar Never mind the manoeuvres...
    took an arrow to the knee Content Emeritus spy of the council

Default An important notice from Hex about the future of TWC. (April fool, obviously)

Dear all,

Your displeasure with the current state of Moderation has been heard and I can only apologise that we have been so far off the ball for the past few years. Something drastic is plainly needed, and Hex have a solution.

It is clear that the current Moderation Staff are simply far too lenient to be allowed to live, and as such, we have removed them* and replaced them with a hand-picked squad of Klingon warriors. These well-armed and well-trained personnel will make sure that even the most minor transgressions are met with painful force. I would say lethal, but they seem to rather enjoy the idea of keeping one alive as far as possible. You are quite welcome to appeal any decision they make regarding your posting habits, however, I will be on holiday in the next quadrant, and won't be taking calls for a while, assuming you survive to make them.

It is also rumoured that (at least) one of them has filled a certain planet-destroying robotic war machine with blood wine. You should consider this your one and only warning.

Qapla!

*It involved a lot of spikes, blades and blunt objects. My shoes will never be clean again, but since I'm an emotionless unreasonable bastard I don't care.

Axalon's Avatar She-Hulk wills it!

Default Re: An important notice from Hex about the future of TWC.

Why must you hex-guys always screw things up?!?

I specifically requested that the Eras TW-section would be covered by some ultra-sexy vulcan ninja-babes. You know the kind, the one that makes feminists go full out berserk within 2 seconds. And I always was a sucker for them cute pointy ears too... We have been thru this a thousand times! I always preferred vulcan girls before klingon ones...

Alright, at least give us Red Sonja - I hear she is pretty good with a sword and she can be real foxy too. Besides she would look great in a toga...
    Come on guys, how can you possibly say no to this? ...?...

- A

Lifthrasir's Avatar "Capre" Dunkerquois
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee

Blog Entries

Dun 'etlh. Doq sonja Qutlh Daghaj
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

Sir Adrian's Avatar the Imperishable

Ash klingon durbatulūk, ash klingon gimbatul,
    Ash klingon thrakatulūk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.
    Under the patronage of Pie the Inkster Click here to find a hidden gem on the forum!